Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

First Class Cricket Talk (International and State)

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby The Bedge » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:57 pm

What... ?

It was a good nut. :lol:
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9889
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2404 times
Been liked: 2404 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby tigerpie » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Geez that's ugly!
tigerpie
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:00 pm
Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 172 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby The Dark Knight » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:22 pm

Jim05 wrote:NSW rolled for 102 after being 9/54.
Vics to host the SS final again.
Pattinson 5/25 in his first match back after injury.

Tasmania v WA, stumps day three
Tasmania 0/54 in their second innings need 400 to win.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 27002
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 5868 times
Been liked: 851 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:59 am

Jim05 wrote:It’s 8/54 I’m number 10 and I’ll get us home! [emoji3]

Image


To his defence, at 8 off 49 it didn't look like the man with two first names was gonna get it done.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 35242
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2151 times
Been liked: 4141 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby mots02 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:00 am

Jim05 wrote:It’s 8/54 I’m number 10 and I’ll get us home! [emoji3]

Image


With that sort of flawless technique we can expect him to be hotly pursued by us and it redbacks colours next season. Will bat at 4 in our line up.
User avatar
mots02
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 262 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:02 am

mots02 wrote:
With that sort of flawless technique we can expect him to be hotly pursued by us and it redbacks colours next season. Will bat at 4 in our line up.

So you think he'll head West?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 35242
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2151 times
Been liked: 4141 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby mots02 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:10 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
mots02 wrote:
With that sort of flawless technique we can expect him to be hotly pursued by us and it redbacks colours next season. Will bat at 4 in our line up.

So you think he'll head West?


He might go west, heading to the redbacks for success makes him the king of wishful thinking though


;)
User avatar
mots02
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 262 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby Brodlach » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:12 am

Learnt it all when he played for the Strikers
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 29760
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 2000 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:27 am

mots02 wrote:
He might go west, heading to the redbacks for success makes him the king of wishful thinking though


;)


By the look of the shot he thinks when he hits the ball that we close our eyes.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 35242
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2151 times
Been liked: 4141 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby heater31 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:49 pm

Jeez thought this was only a move the Redbacks would do.....

https://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/c ... b877915141
User avatar
heater31
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 15322
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:42 am
Location: the back blocks
Has liked: 451 times
Been liked: 1067 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby Minimum Chips » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:34 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
mots02 wrote:
He might go west, heading to the redbacks for success makes him the king of wishful thinking though


;)


By the look of the shot he thinks when he hits the ball that we close our eyes.

...we never lose a game!!
Minimum Chips
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:04 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Bute

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby Tony Clifton » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:49 am

Sayers back for the last game. Still no Worrall. A real shame because Worrall could have pushed strongly for an Ashes guernsey with a decent Duke ball showing in the back half of this season.

Good that Davis and Smith get another chance. Hopefully the deck is a little less lively than the one they copped in Brisbane. Will be up against a quality attack mind you.

Looking forward to seeing how Shield cricket goes at the new oval. Might head down for a look on Wednesday.
This is Tony Clifton! A name to respect! A name to fear!
User avatar
Tony Clifton
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1898
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:00 pm
Has liked: 901 times
Been liked: 146 times
Grassroots Team: Adelaide University

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:44 pm

For South Australia to go past second-placed NSW, it needs to beat first-placed Victoria (6 points), and bowl the ladder leaders out in the first 100 overs (1.0 point) as well as piling on 1806 runs in its first 100 overs with the bat (16.06 points).


Looks like were playing in the shield final boys 8)

https://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/do ... 3Lv7Y4U4ic
User avatar
Armchair expert
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 187 times
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby Brodlach » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:47 pm

Only 18 runs an over, shoo-ins!
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 29760
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 2000 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby mal » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:54 am

Where will be the best place for car parking at the Karen Rolton Oval ?
mal
Coach
 
Posts: 22516
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:45 pm
Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 291 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby Booney » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:58 am

mal wrote:Where will be the best place for car parking at the Karen Rolton Oval ?


There's a fair bit of parking off Glover Ave ( the top of Henley Beach Road ) on the southern side of the oval.

If not, I think there's a public ( ticketed ) car park behind the old Newmarket on North Tce in the side street next to Yiannis.
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 42326
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3850 times
Been liked: 6581 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby Armchair expert » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:01 am

Might get lucky with the 3 hour free parks near the change rooms
User avatar
Armchair expert
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 187 times
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby David Brent » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:25 am

The Vics stand in captain Travis Dean is averaging 16.06 from 16 digs this year.... Bloody hell you wouldn't even get a gig for us with those numbers... Genuine spud*, can't see how he is in their line up at all.

*watch him go big against us now
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
David Brent
Reserves
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:35 pm
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 78 times

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby Armchair expert » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:56 am

David Brent wrote:The Vics stand in captain Travis Dean is averaging 16.06 from 16 digs this year.... Bloody hell you wouldn't even get a gig for us with those numbers... Genuine spud*, can't see how he is in their line up at all.

*watch him go big against us now


Averages 85 against the Redbacks this season ;)
User avatar
Armchair expert
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 187 times
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2018-19

Postby Eagles2014 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:58 am

Armchair expert wrote:
David Brent wrote:The Vics stand in captain Travis Dean is averaging 16.06 from 16 digs this year.... Bloody hell you wouldn't even get a gig for us with those numbers... Genuine spud*, can't see how he is in their line up at all.

*watch him go big against us now


Averages 85 against the Redbacks this season ;)


Was very surprised when saw he was captain, as his form is shocking, and his dismissals have been terrible also. And they drop Cameron White, cant work it out!
Eagles2014
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:56 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 141 times
Grassroots Team: Henley

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Cricket

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests