Best Cricket Game.

First Class Cricket Talk (International and State)

Re: Best Cricket Game.

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Zartan wrote:Was thinking this morning about cricket games - anyone remember that one with the VHS tape? You used to watch the tape and it would tell you if you were out or hit a boundary etc?

Yeah I remember that. Haha!!! That was cool
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3015 times
Been liked: 2383 times

Postby whufc » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Zartan wrote:Was thinking this morning about cricket games - anyone remember that one with the VHS tape? You used to watch the tape and it would tell you if you were out or hit a boundary etc?

Yeah was all different highlights from the world cup held in Australia/ New Zealand hey??
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5564 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby bennymacca » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:29 pm

whufc wrote:

Yeah was all different highlights from the world cup held in Australia/ New Zealand hey??

Yep, I had that too! Was awesome.
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Failed Creation » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:44 pm

bennymacca wrote:
whufc wrote:

Yep, I had that too! Was awesome.

Me too, and it came with little scorecards.

To be honest, I mostly enjoyed it for the highlights.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby bennymacca » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:03 pm

Wifey bought me don bradman 17 for my birthday.

The controls are quite complex which makes it relatively difficult. Which I think is great as most other cricket games I've played have been really easy once you master the controls.

Started a career with a guy I created and started playing at grade level. Have made my way into the shield team (though I did set the selection criteria to easiest as the T20 only grade level annoyed me). I just signed for a big bash team too.

Made myself a batting allrounder that bowls medium and I average about 17 with the bat and 30 with the ball so far, but I'm still getting the hang of it after a few hours.

Graphics are pretty average tbh but I don't care as long as the depth is there which it seems to be so far.

Haven't tested out the online features yet.
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby stan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:09 am

bennymacca wrote:Wifey bought me don bradman 17 for my birthday.

The controls are quite complex which makes it relatively difficult. Which I think is great as most other cricket games I've played have been really easy once you master the controls.

Started a career with a guy I created and started playing at grade level. Have made my way into the shield team (though I did set the selection criteria to easiest as the T20 only grade level annoyed me). I just signed for a big bash team too.

Made myself a batting allrounder that bowls medium and I average about 17 with the bat and 30 with the ball so far, but I'm still getting the hang of it after a few hours.

Graphics are pretty average tbh but I don't care as long as the depth is there which it seems to be so far.

Haven't tested out the online features yet.

With numbers like that you'll get picked for the test side hahaha
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Cricket