PEOPLE QUIZ NO. 48

A slight rejig, all your Games and Quizzes are now here!

Re: PEOPLE QUIZ NO. 48

Postby magpie in the 80's » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:41 pm

magpie in the 80's wrote:FAMOUS KILLERS

1. Which killer lived at 186 Fleet Street and gave the bodies of his victims to Mrs Lovett for her to make meat pies with?
SWEENY TODD
2. Which serial killer hanged himself in Wakefield Prison in January 2004, four years after being found guilty of 15 murders?
HAROLD SHIPMAN
3. Patrick Bateman is a serial killer and businessman in which novel by Brett Easton Ellis?
AMERICAN PSYCHO
4. Who killed at least 17 men and boys before being arrested in Milwaukee in 1991?
JEFFERY DAHMER
5. Which killer was executed by electric chair in January 1989 after confessing to the murder of around 30 young women during the 1970s, mostly by bludgeoning and strangling?
TED BUNDY
6. What nickname was given to the serial killer who killed and dismembered women in the Whitechapel area of London during the 1880s?
JACK THE RIPPER
7. In the film Silence Of The Lambs what is the nickname given to the killer Jame Gumb who Agent Starling is persuing with the help of Hannibal Lecter?
BUFFALO BILL
8. Which serial killer lived at 10 Rillington Place?
JOHN CHRISTIE
9. What is the real name of the Yorkshire Ripper, convicted in 1981 of the murder of 13 people?
PETER SUTCLIFFE
10. What was the name of the `Clown Killer`, who killed at least 33 men and boys and buried most of them under his Chicago home during the 1970s?
JOHN WAYNE GRACEY JR

FAMOUS PEOPLE QUOTES

11. "I have no further use for America. I wouldn't go back there if Jesus Christ was President."
CHARLIE CHAPLIN
12. “You read a lot about movies with budgets of $25 to 30 million. Hell, if a studio can piss away that kind of money, why not let 'em piss on me?”
ROB SCHNEIDER
13. “It sounds vain, but I could probably make a difference for almost everyone I ever met if I chose to involve myself with them either professionally or personally.”
KEVIN COSTNER
14. "Gay icons usually have some tragedy in their lives, but I've only had tragic haircuts and outfits."
KYLIE MINOGUE
15. "A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him."
SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL
16. "I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
FREDDIE MERCURY
17. "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
CLINT EASTWOOD
18. "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't."
MARGARET THATCHER
19. "Rio de Janeiro, ain't that a person?"
JADE GOODY
20. "I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round."
MUHAMMAD ALI

QUESTIONS ANSWERED ARE IN RED
QUESTIONS UNANSWERED ARE IN BLUE

END OF QUIZ :D
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. - Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Games and Quiz Forum