MOVIE QUIZ NO. 110 XMAS MOVIES

A slight rejig, all your Games and Quizzes are now here!

Re: MOVIE QUIZ NO. 110 XMAS MOVIES

Postby magpie in the 80's » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:23 pm

tipper wrote:10) love actually (should i be embarrassed that i know that??)

:-bd nup i enjoyed the film too 8)
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. - Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Re: MOVIE QUIZ NO. 110 XMAS MOVIES

Postby magpie in the 80's » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:28 am

magpie in the 80's wrote:Image Image Image

1. What 2003 Christmas movie starred Billy Bob Thornton as a department store robber disguised as Santa Claus?
BAD SANTA
2. What 1983 movie is about a boy who wanted a Red Rider BB Gun for Christmas?
A CHRISTMAS STORY
3. In 1988, Ernest made a Christmas movie where he helped Santa find a successor. What is the movie called?
ERNEST SAVES CHRISTMAS
4. What 2003 movie is about a human named Buddy who was raised by the elves at the North Pole, not realizing that he was a human and not an elf?
ELF
5. In what 2000 movie does Jack Campbell (Nicolas Cage) wake up on Christmas morning to find his life has changed from being a millionaire businessman bachelor, to being married for 12 years with 2 kids and a job in a tire store?
THE FAMILY MAN
6. What 1990 Christmas movie is about a young boy named Kevin left behind when his family goes on vacation?
HOME ALONE
7. What movie was first a cartoon made in 1966, and then a live action film from 2000 starring Jim Carrey?
HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS
8. Which Frank Capra film is a classic Christmas movie about George Bailey?
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE
9. What 1996 Christmas movie stars Arnold Schwarzenegger?
JINGLE ALL THE WAY
10. What 2003 Christmas movie follows eight different scenarios about people, their struggles with their love lives, death of loved ones, stardom and many other problems.
LOVE ACTUALLY
11. What movie (1947) and (1994) is about a girl named Susan who doesn't believe in Santa Claus?
MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET
12. What movie from Tim Burton is a blend of Halloween and Christmas?
THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
13. What is the name of the classic Christmas story that features Clara, The Sugar Plum Fairy and the Mouse King and is more commonly a ballet?
THE NUTCRACKER
14. What 1998 film featured Jonathan Taylor Thomas struggling across the country to get home for Christmas to win a car and patch things up with his girlfriend?
I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS
15. Tom Hanks provides the voice for six different characters in what 2004 holiday movie?
THE POLAR EXPRESS
16. The 2004 film, "Christmas With the Kranks" is based on what book by John Grisham?
SKIPPING CHRISTMAS
17. Two people meet at the glove counter in New York's Bloomingdale's department store at Christmas time. Years later, they go on a mad quest to find each other again, if fate wishes them to. What 2001 movie is this?
SERENDIPITY
18. Tim Allen sees Santa fall off a roof and must take his place, this year and all the others after. What 1994 movie is this?
THE SANTA CLAUSE
19. The 1988 adaptation of "A Christmas Carol" that starred Bill Murray as Francis Xavier Cross was called what?
SCROOGED
20. Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye star in what 1954 Christmas classic?
WHITE CHRISTMAS

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

QUESTIONS ANSWERED ARE IN RED
QUESTION NOT ANSWERED IS IN BLUE

END OF QUIZ :D
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. - Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Games and Quiz Forum