REB's Serial Killer Quiz

A slight rejig, all your Games and Quizzes are now here!

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:20 pm

This thread is about to be executed in order to give closure to it's victims. aka ANSWERS!!

1. Ted's full name Thedore Robert Bundy.

2. The son of sam is David Berkowitz.

3. The longest murder trial in US history was that of the 'Hillside Stranglers', Kenneth Bianci and Angelo Buono.

4. Aileen Wournos was active in the state of Florida.

5. James Maybrick is now considered the most likely suspect in the Jack the Ripper case. (well done cennals).

6. Jeff Dahmer killed his first victim at the age of 18. It was several years later that his serial murders commenced, although Dahmer was also a suspect for several murders in Germany, where he was posted by the US Army.

7. Charles Manson's name at birth was No Name Maddox (should have given you a half mark there Fashion Chick, not a bad effort that).

8. Big bad Ed Kemper is the chap who shot his grandparents, and then killed his Mum when they let him out of the nuthouse.

9. John Gacy, the boy killer from Illionis had a bad end, but still got off light compared to his victims.

10. The Night Stalker was Richard Ramirez.

11. The lucky hitchiker was Paul Onions.

12. Albet De Salvo, the Boston Strangler murdered a victim the day after JFK's assasination. This was significant because JFK of course, is from Boston. Mappa alluded to the fact that De Salvo might have actually been innocent. Many people suspect that a cell mate of De Salvo's, George Nassau was in fact the real strangler.

13. The infamous 'Moor Murderers' were Ian Brady and Myra Hindley.

So another blood soaked chapter has closed..if you want to appeal any of these answers - tough. There is no way back once the death penalty has been applied...just ask Timothy Evans.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1818 times

Postby mick » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:26 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:So another blood soaked chapter has closed..if you want to appeal any of these answers - tough. There is no way back once the death penalty has been applied...just ask Timothy Evans.

regards,

REB

Derek Bentley is another who didn't fare too well under British Justice.
mick
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:45 pm

mick wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:So another blood soaked chapter has closed..if you want to appeal any of these answers - tough. There is no way back once the death penalty has been applied...just ask Timothy Evans.

regards,

REB

Derek Bentley is another who didn't fare too well under British Justice.

Yes, especially as Craig 'walked'. Alma Rattenbury is another who springs to mind.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby spell_check » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:12 pm

http://www.mansondirect.com/birthcert.html

This is where you find the actual birth certificate of Charles Manson. It says that he wasn't named No Name, but she hadn't decided on a name at the time. Just like newly born No Name Hewitt :wink:
spell_check
Coach

Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 178 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:26 am

pedant_check strikes again LOL. Looks like nobody got that one right then, even me :lol:

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby spell_check » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:55 pm

I didn't know that either. When I saw your answer, I thought I should have already known that myself. So I did a search on "No Name Maddox" and that address was on the first search page.
spell_check
Coach

Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 178 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Games and Quiz Forum