Quiz: So you think you know your Metal do ya?

A slight rejig, all your Games and Quizzes are now here!

Quiz: So you think you know your Metal do ya?

Postby Snaggletooth Tiger » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:20 am

I got the day off work & a lot of time on my hands so humour me eh!

1.) Max Cavalera supplied the vox for SEPULTURA, SOULFLY &...
2.) SCATTERBRAIN "Don't Call Me Dude!" used to be known as...
3.) Former ANTHRAX roadie, frontman & fatarse racist prick Billy Milano is frontman for which 2 bands?
4.) Tom Angel Ripper, Chris Witch Hunter & Frank Blackfire were all members of German band...
5.) FLOTSAM & JETSAM's bass player hit the big time when joining... (Name him, the band & his debut album playing for them)
6.) BENEDICTION was a side project for Mark 'Barney' Greenway the vocalist for which groundbreaking British band?
7.) Death Metal ENTOMBED's Nicke Andersson is also a member of Swedish Rock n' Roll legends...
8.) Conrad Lant the bass player & vox for Black Metal Geordies VENOM's stage name is...
9.) Bonded by Blood, Pleasures of the Flesh, Fabulous Disaster & Impact is Imminent are all albums by...
10.) Dan Lilker, bass player of NUCLEAR ASSAULT & BRUTAL TRUTH was also an early member of New York stalwarts...
11.) Before Dave Lombardo's return, SLAYER drummer Paul Bostaph was a member of who before joining?
12.) 'Cold Lake' was a piss poor attempt at Glam-Rock by Swiss Black Metallers...
13.) 'Scream Bloody Gore' was the debut album of which band?
14.) Denmark's KING DIAMOND before going solo fronted which group?
15.) MEGADETH's mascot is known as...
16.) 'Been Caught Buttering' (an album once banned in Australia) PUNGENT STENCH hail from...
17.) Which Florida Death Metal icons appeared in the Jim Carrey movie 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective?'
18.) 'Surf Nicaragua' Which U.S. band supported SEPULTURA in Australia for the awesome, unforgetable 'Chaos A.D.' Tour?
19.) SLAYER's 'Dissident Aggressor' is a cover of a track by Brummy Metal pioneers...
20.) METALLICA open all their shows with 'Ecstasy of Gold' name the Academy Award winning composer & the classic film that track is taken from.
GO THE GROWL!!!

"Shut the gate on this one Maxy... It's the Duck's Guts!"
Snaggletooth Tiger
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Booney » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:24 pm

Clearly no-one here knows the metal world like you Snaggletooth. :supz:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Re: Quiz: So you think you know your Metal do ya?

Postby RustyCage » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:07 pm

Snaggletooth Tiger wrote:I got the day off work & a lot of time on my hands so humour me eh!

3.) Former ANTHRAX roadie, frontman & fatarse racist prick Billy Milano is frontman for which 2 bands?
4.) Tom Angel Ripper, Chris Witch Hunter & Frank Blackfire were all members of German band...
5.) FLOTSAM & JETSAM's bass player hit the big time when joining... (Name him, the band & his debut album playing for them) -Jason Newstead, Metallica, ...And Justce For All
6.) BENEDICTION was a side project for Mark 'Barney' Greenway the vocalist for which groundbreaking British band?
7.) Death Metal ENTOMBED's Nicke Andersson is also a member of Swedish Rock n' Roll legends...
8.) Conrad Lant the bass player & vox for Black Metal Geordies VENOM's stage name is...
9.) Bonded by Blood, Pleasures of the Flesh, Fabulous Disaster & Impact is Imminent are all albums by...
10.) Dan Lilker, bass player of NUCLEAR ASSAULT & BRUTAL TRUTH was also an early member of New York stalwarts...
11.) Before Dave Lombardo's return, SLAYER drummer Paul Bostaph was a member of who before joining?
12.) 'Cold Lake' was a piss poor attempt at Glam-Rock by Swiss Black Metallers...
15.) MEGADETH's mascot is known as... - Vic, but he's not the same anymore after the comp in which fans were to design a new Vic to win a guitar.
16.) 'Been Caught Buttering' (an album once banned in Australia) PUNGENT STENCH hail from...
17.) Which Florida Death Metal icons appeared in the Jim Carrey movie 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective?'
18.) 'Surf Nicaragua' Which U.S. band supported SEPULTURA in Australia for the awesome, unforgetable 'Chaos A.D.' Tour?
19.) SLAYER's 'Dissident Aggressor' is a cover of a track by Brummy Metal pioneers...
20.) METALLICA open all their shows with 'Ecstasy of Gold' name the Academy Award winning composer & the classic film that track is taken from - Michael Kamen? The Good, The Bad The ugly?.
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby Snaggletooth Tiger » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:29 pm

'The Ecstasy of Gold' is taken from 'The Good, The Bad & The Ugly' but it
was composed by Ennio Morricone.
Jason Newsted's first album with Metallica (Though only comprising of covers)
was ''The $5:98 EP- Garage Days Re-Revisited'

ROCK ON!!! :supz:
GO THE GROWL!!!

Snaggletooth Tiger
League Bench Warmer

Postby Punk Rooster » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:28 pm

Brujeria
Ludichrist
SOD & ...
Sodom
5.) FLOTSAM & JETSAM's bass player hit the big time when joining... (Name him, the band & his debut album playing for them)
Jason Newstead & Garage Days Re-revisited :butthead: :wink:
Napalm Death
The Hellacopters
Cronos
Exodus
SOD
Forbidden
Celtic Frost
Death \:D/
Mercyful Fate
15.) MEGADETH's mascot is known as...
Vic Rattlehead
Austria
Cannibal Corpse (Hammer Smashed Face)
](*,) I had this tape & saw them live! Nihilistic.... shit! (just googled it f@#! it!)
Judas Priest
20.) METALLICA open all their shows with 'Ecstasy of Gold' name the Academy Award winning composer & the classic film that track is taken from.
Hmm, you might have me here, they used to open with "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly"

Score me Snagglepuss!
Ralph Wiggum wrote:That's where I saw the leprechaun. He told me to burn things

Ken Farmer>John Coleman

Hindmarsh Pest Control
Punk Rooster
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 16 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Postby Snaggletooth Tiger » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:59 pm

Punk Rooster wrote:1.) Max Cavalera supplied the vox for SEPULTURA, SOULFLY &...
Brujeria
NAILBOMB

SOD & ...
M.O.D.

SOD
Correct, but I was refering to 'Fistful of Metal' the debut album of ANTHRAX

](*,) I had this tape & saw them live! Nihilistic.... shit! (just googled it f@#! it!)
X SACRED REICH

Score me Snagglepuss!

18.5/20... Well done Punky! :supz:
Last edited by Snaggletooth Tiger on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GO THE GROWL!!!

Snaggletooth Tiger
League Bench Warmer

Postby Punk Rooster » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:01 pm

Snaggletooth Tiger wrote:
Punk Rooster wrote:1.) Max Cavalera supplied the vox for SEPULTURA, SOULFLY &...
Brujeria
NAILBOMB
Brujeria was the Fear Factory guys, eh?
Ralph Wiggum wrote:That's where I saw the leprechaun. He told me to burn things

Ken Farmer>John Coleman

Hindmarsh Pest Control
Punk Rooster
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 16 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Postby brent » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:59 pm