OLD TV SHOWS QUIZ

A slight rejig, all your Games and Quizzes are now here!

Postby magpie in the 80's » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:29 pm

Q9 CORRECT PAPA BEAR LL
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. - Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Re: OLD TV SHOWS QUIZ

Postby BenchedEagle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:33 pm

magpie in the 80's wrote:Q1. 1 Adam 12 is the LAPD unit number. What does the Adam signify?
Q2. What did the abbreviation "ALF" really stand for?ALIEN LIFE FORM
Q3. What sweets did Blackadder offer Baldrick in 1850?HUMBUGS
Q4. Who plays Gomez Addams?JOHN ASTIN
Q5. What kind of day did Mr. Drysdale arrange so the Clampetts wouldn't go back to the hills?
Q6. What was the name of Samantha's nosey neighbor in BEWITCHED?MRS.KLAVITZ
Q7. Why did Alice temporarily quit her job in the brady bunch?COULD'NT COMMUNICATE WITH KIDS
Q8. When Fonzie took Potsie's place as singer for the band, what song did he perform?
Q9. What is Hogan's code name in hogan's heroes?Is it Goldilocks????
Q10. What was the name of the neighbour in home improvement?WILSON
Q11. Whom does Lucy refer to as her "idol", her "dream man" IN I LOVE LUCY? Ricky
Q12. In what movie did Barbara Eden appear as Jeannie at the very end of the film? 2nd Brady bunch movie
Q13. What was the character name of the doctor in the incredible hulk?DAVID BANNER
Q14. George Jetson works at "Spacely Space _____"SPROCKETS
Q15. In knightrider the car was called K.I.T.T. What did this stand for?KNIGHT INDUSTRIES TWO THOUSAND
Q16. Who played the sister in different strokes?DANA PLATO
Q17. Name 2 t.v. comedy series did Diedrich Bader star in?DREW CAREY SHOW ANDDANGER THEATRE
Q18. Who played Alex P. Keaton in family ties?MICHAEL J. FOX
Q19. What is the name of the alien who visits Fred and Barney often in the flintstones?THE GREAT GAZOO
Q20. What did Maxwell smart insist on using whenever he and the Chief discussed extra secret topics?THE CONE OF SILENCE
BenchedEagle
League - Top 5

Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 50 times

Postby magpie in the 80's » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:55 pm

LIZBEFF EAGLEZ

Q9 INCORRECT IT WAS PAPA BEAR
Q11 INCORRECT
Q12 CORRECT
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. - Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Re: OLD TV SHOWS QUIZ

Postby magpie in the 80's » Sun May 20, 2007 1:22 pm

magpie in the 80's wrote:Q1. 1 Adam 12 is the LAPD unit number. What does the Adam signify?2 MAN UNIT
Q2. What did the abbreviation "ALF" really stand for?ALIEN LIFE FORM
Q3. What sweets did Blackadder offer Baldrick in 1850?HUMBUGS
Q4. Who plays Gomez Addams?JOHN ASTIN
Q5. What kind of day did Mr. Drysdale arrange so the Clampetts wouldn't go back to the hills?POSSUM DAY
Q6. What was the name of Samantha's nosey neighbor in BEWITCHED?MRS.KLAVITZ
Q7. Why did Alice temporarily quit her job in the brady bunch?COULD'NT COMMUNICATE WITH KIDS
Q8. When Fonzie took Potsie's place as singer for the band, what song did he perform?HEARTBREAK HOTEL
Q9. What is Hogan's code name in hogan's heroes?PAPA BEAR
Q10. What was the name of the neighbour in home improvement?WILSON
Q11. Whom does Lucy refer to as her "idol", her "dream man" IN I LOVE LUCY? RICHARD WIDMARK
Q12. In what movie did Barbara Eden appear as Jeannie at the very end of the film?A VERY BRADY SEQUEL
Q13. What was the character name of the doctor in the incredible hulk?DAVID BANNER
Q14. George Jetson works at "Spacely Space _____"SPROCKETS
Q15. In knightrider the car was called K.I.T.T. What did this stand for?KNIGHT INDUSTRIES TWO THOUSAND
Q16. Who played the sister in different strokes?DANA PLATO
Q17. Name 2 t.v. comedy series did Diedrich Bader star in?DREW CAREY SHOW ANDDANGER THEATRE
Q18. Who played Alex P. Keaton in family ties?MICHAEL J. FOX
Q19. What is the name of the alien who visits Fred and Barney often in the flintstones?THE GREAT GAZOO
Q20. What did Maxwell smart insist on using whenever he and the Chief discussed extra secret topics?THE CONE OF SILENCE
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Games and Quiz Forum