THE CHAIR PEOPLE QUIZ (ENVIROMENTAL)

A slight rejig, all your Games and Quizzes are now here!

THE CHAIR PEOPLE QUIZ (ENVIROMENTAL)

Postby magpie in the 80's » Sun May 20, 2007 5:42 pm

Question 1: Who is the current president of the Murray Darling Basin Commission? IAN SINCLAIR
Question 2: Who is the current chair of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority? VIRGINIA CHADWICK
Question 3: Who is the current chair of the Great Artesian Basin Co-ordinating Committee?JEFF AUSTIN
Question 4: Who was the first independent chair of the Lake Eyre Basin Co-ordinating Committee? DAVID LORD
Question 5: Who is the current chair of the Australian Landcare Council?BOBBIE BRAZIL
Question 6: Who currently chairs CSIRO Board meetings?TERRY CUTLER
Question 7: Who chaired the national 2006 'State of the Environment' Report committee? BOB BEETON
Question 8: Who is the current president of the National Farmers Federation?DAVID CROMBIE
Question 9: Who is the current chair of the Australian Fisheries Management Authority?TONY RUNDLE
Question 10: Who was the inaugural president of the Australian Conservation Foundation?SIR GARFIELD BARWICK
Last edited by magpie in the 80's on Wed May 23, 2007 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. - Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Postby Psyber » Sun May 20, 2007 8:00 pm

A list of minor functionaries - who cares?! [I admit I could not name one of them.]

Mind you I can only name one Judge of the Supreme Court of Victoria - and that's only because she lives next door!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby magpie in the 80's » Sun May 20, 2007 9:29 pm

Psyber wrote:A list of minor functionaries - who cares?! [I admit I could not name one of them.]

Mind you I can only name one Judge of the Supreme Court of Victoria - and that's only because she lives next door!

haha thought i get that reaction from somebody BUT i only put it up to cater to all different people on this site who wern't into sports, entertainment etc. etc. :wink:
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. - Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Postby Psyber » Mon May 21, 2007 12:06 am

magpie in the 80's wrote: haha thought i get that reaction from somebody BUT i only put it up to cater to all different people on this site who wern't into sports, entertainment etc. etc. :wink:

Yes, in any broad group there must be people who care about these things. I heard on the radio recently that "Who" magazine sells almost 900,000 copies of each issue. I've only flipped through it out of desperation in Dentists' waiting rooms etc. and never seen a copy in any friend's house.
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby magpie in the 80's » Mon May 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Psyber wrote:
magpie in the 80's wrote: haha thought i get that reaction from somebody BUT i only put it up to cater to all different people on this site who wern't into sports, entertainment etc. etc. :wink:

Yes, in any broad group there must be people who care about these things. I heard on the radio recently that "Who" magazine sells almost 900,000 copies of each issue. I've only flipped through it out of desperation in Dentists' waiting rooms etc. and never seen a copy in any friend's house.

i'll give this quiz a couple of weeks to unEARTH our other users who are not into sports entertainment etc etc. :D
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Postby TroyGFC » Mon May 21, 2007 1:18 pm

Q2- Bindii Irwin :lol:
http://www.palmoilaction.org.au/

JUST SMASH 'EM TIGERS!!
TroyGFC
League - Top 5

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Meningie

Postby magpie in the 80's » Mon May 21, 2007 1:57 pm

TroyGFC wrote:Q2- Bindii Irwin :lol:

SHE JUST MIGHT BE now TROY
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Postby our_longreach » Tue May 22, 2007 2:31 pm

who gives a shit?
you are scraping the bottom of the barrell now magipie
our_longreach
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: THE CHAIR PEOPLE QUIZ (ENVIROMENTAL)

Postby magpie in the 80's » Wed May 23, 2007 8:26 pm

magpie in the 80's wrote:Question 1: Who is the current president of the Murray Darling Basin Commission? IAN SINCLAIR
Question 2: Who is the current chair of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority? VIRGINIA CHADWICK
Question 3: Who is the current chair of the Great Artesian Basin Co-ordinating Committee?JEFF AUSTIN
Question 4: Who was the first independent chair of the Lake Eyre Basin Co-ordinating Committee? DAVID LORD
Question 5: Who is the current chair of the Australian Landcare Council?BOBBIE BRAZIL
Question 6: Who currently chairs CSIRO Board meetings?TERRY CUTLER
Question 7: Who chaired the national 2006 'State of the Environment' Report committee? BOB BEETON
Question 8: Who is the current president of the National Farmers Federation?DAVID CROMBIE
Question 9: Who is the current chair of the Australian Fisheries Management Authority?TONY RUNDLE
Question 10: Who was the inaugural president of the Australian Conservation Foundation?SIR GARFIELD BARWICK
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Board index   General Talk  Games and Quiz Forum