Marion FC

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Marion FC

Postby special » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 pm

can play anywhere good utility but if he is not happy he will tell anyone who will listen.skills good just not in front of goal uses ball well most times marking improves with confidence good leap fitness no problems injuries nothing to major again confidence would play him in my side just have to player manage more than others keep him happy everthing works well( hard job but could be done) not many who would bother i can understand.Takes enough to deal with me.
Hammer heaps better player top bloke too lovely long kick great reader of play fit unit hard runner the drop kick king says hi
special
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby White Line Fever » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:00 pm

and Hammers if you read this we want you back haha!
Just kidding Portland
Last edited by White Line Fever on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby MR JUICY » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:19 pm

Interesting that!!
Wonder why that happened if it's the case!!
MR JUICY
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: OSB Lonsdale

Postby special » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Wez and kingsley back come on you rammers
special
Rookie

Postby Tugga » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:57 pm

What happen to the two lads from Tailem Bend, lynch was one ?
Tugga

Postby special » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Tugga wrote:What happen to the two lads from Tailem Bend, lynch was one ?

think clearances already through lynch and links before christmas maybe not sure will line up so im guessing all done both training house down
special
Rookie

Postby Bag The Points » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:05 am

Sounds like Morphies might cop a pretty good challenge today. Must get down there to have a look at it.
Bag The Points
League Bench Warmer

Postby special » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Bag The Points wrote:Sounds like Morphies might cop a pretty good challenge today. Must get down there to have a look at it.

challanged well but M/V again way to good and with a couple to come in glade we only play them once. Will take about 5-6 games for rams to gain enough fitness to really challange top 4 teams and to all gain a true team game, as (who is he and how does he play were typical verbals going around the ground on saturday). 1 and a half qtrs and that = 14 goals lose really if you give them 10-15min to use the ball 5+ goals will be added doesn,t matter who they are playing in top eight ,bottom eight = 10+ goals polly again injury free will kick 100 easy and with the supply comming in a record maybe on the cards.
What is the record?
special
Rookie

Postby Turbo » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 am

special wrote:
Bag The Points wrote:Sounds like Morphies might cop a pretty good challenge today. Must get down there to have a look at it.

challanged well but M/V again way to good and with a couple to come in glade we only play them once. Will take about 5-6 games for rams to gain enough fitness to really challange top 4 teams and to all gain a true team game, as (who is he and how does he play were typical verbals going around the ground on saturday). 1 and a half qtrs and that = 14 goals lose really if you give them 10-15min to use the ball 5+ goals will be added doesn,t matter who they are playing in top eight ,bottom eight = 10+ goals polly again injury free will kick 100 easy and with the supply comming in a record maybe on the cards.
What is the record?

150 odd by Bomber Ryan I think
Turbo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 38 times
Grassroots Team: Cove

Postby special » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:02 am

Turbo wrote:
special wrote:

What is the record?

If polly played at cove each week it might be broken that is a real high number cant see that being broken but who knows 8 is a good start how many over Aldinga 20+? whats his highest anyone know (per game)
special
Rookie

Postby Snaparazzi » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:33 am

Much improved effort from the Rams, score board may not have reflected it at the end of the game but i'm sure you guys wouldve been happy with the signs atleast, your effort around the contest was much better than in previous years, i'm sure you may surprise a few teams along the way this year. Nice to have that one over with, atleast half a dozen 1st ups not playing due to weddings and the like, was very much considered a danger game for our club, good to have that all out of the way.
Snaparazzi
Rookie

Been liked: 3 times

Postby Snaparazzi » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:34 am

special wrote:
Turbo wrote:
special wrote:

What is the record?

If polly played at cove each week it might be broken that is a real high number cant see that being broken but who knows 8 is a good start how many over Aldinga 20+? whats his highest anyone know (per game)

Think he kicked 27/28..?? Against Hackham once.
Snaparazzi
Rookie

Postby Speccy02 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:18 pm

special wrote:
Turbo wrote:
special wrote:

What is the record?

I think both records are held by morphett vale players.
Most goals in a game - Pollard -27 (2007??)
Most goals in a season - Bayden Taylor -159 (1980??)
Speccy02
Rookie

Postby Bag The Points » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Baden Taylor (playing alondside Polly's father) booted 159 in 1980 which is still the recorded highest.
Bomber's best was 144 in 2005
Highest SFL total in any grade was Ashley Burt while playing for Christies Under-14 --- 163 in 1987
Bag The Points
League Bench Warmer

Postby big-whopper » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:17 pm

solid training tonight lads, looked impressive
big-whopper
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Meningie

Postby White Line Fever » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Good turn out tonight.

Few quality boys missing out in the Bs.
Starting to really get somewhere with depth/numbers in senior squad.

Lets turn this into results Rams.

Starting Saturday.

And i must recommend the salt and pepper squid in gravy.
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby special » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 am

white line fever wrote:Good turn out tonight.

Starting Saturday.

did i get droped :(
special
Rookie

Postby Snaparazzi » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:57 am

Starting Saturday.

Unfortunately WLF you will lose by 10+ goals in the 1's and 15+ goals in the 2's. Not to put you guys down, just what i think will happen, we'll get to see on Sunday whilst reading the Mail.
Snaparazzi
Rookie

Postby special » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:24 am

Snaparazzi wrote:

Starting Saturday.

Unfortunately WLF you will lose by 10+ goals in the 1's and 15+ goals in the 2's. Not to put you guys down, just what i think will happen, we'll get to see on Sunday whilst reading the Mail.

cant agree on that one b;s will lose but A's closer than 10 i feel going on how boys reacted with lose in last half vs emus
special
Rookie

Postby special » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:31 am

WLF i know you call your car GRAVEY but how do you know the squid brothers salt and pepper. :oops:

And i must recommend the salt and pepper squid in gravy
special
Rookie

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL