Player Movements in SFL for season 2011

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: .

Postby spot on » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:30 pm

barry footynut wrote:
GWW wrote:If it was a Great Southern club, my guess would have been Goolwa/PE (isn't he a zero pointer there?) or L Creek although I'm thinking they would probably struggle to fit him in with their points. He does seem to be mentioned on this forum each pre-season as someone who's moving to another league, but when round 1 comes around we learn he's stayed loyal to his club.

Very true same **** every year with several players but nothing ever seems to come of these rumors..

Maybe it is just all humour or sarcasm :D
spot on
Under 18s

Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Casterton

Postby barry footynut » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:57 pm

spot on wrote:
barry footynut wrote:
GWW wrote:If it was a Great Southern club, my guess would have been Goolwa/PE (isn't he a zero pointer there?) or L Creek although I'm thinking they would probably struggle to fit him in with their points. He does seem to be mentioned on this forum each pre-season as someone who's moving to another league, but when round 1 comes around we learn he's stayed loyal to his club.

Very true same **** every year with several players but nothing ever seems to come of these rumors..

Maybe but what's the point?
barry footynut
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby spot on » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:32 pm

barry footynut wrote:
spot on wrote:
barry footynut wrote:

Maybe but what's the point?

Just a follow on from the posts on the Marion site (attempted humour probably wasn't worth the effort was it?)
spot on
Under 18s

Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Casterton

Re: Player Movements in SFL for season 2011

Postby the veteran » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:47 am

Just to squash one rumour Andrew Bachmann not at Cove definately signed with Waikerie for one season.Spoke to family member yesterday
the veteran
Mini-League

Postby Kart Horse » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:27 am

MR FOOTY wrote:A. BACHMAN from OSBL to Cove
R. WADE from Marion to Meadows
J. BELL from MARION to CLG to replace power house DALBY
J. VICK 100% gone from Cove. Also talk about other star players leaving Cove.

Funniest read of the day! Vick 100% signed at cove along with 1 of his mates. Unlike you we dont just have mutual friends I spoke to Josh himself.
Bachmann from OSBL? He played for Christies a few years ago. Def signed with Waikerie also heard from Andrew himself.
Kart Horse
Rookie

Postby asert » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:50 am

Bachman rumour had some bite to it tho, he rang cove to dangle the carrot got them interested and then signed with his current club. Again
asert
League Bench Warmer

Postby Kart Horse » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:28 am

asert wrote:Bachman rumour had some bite to it tho, he rang cove to dangle the carrot got them interested and then signed with his current club. Again

Not quite how it all happened. He did have a chat to cove but a mate of his who plays there arranged it for him. It was all dependent on the health of a family member and his work situation.
Kart Horse
Rookie

Postby Cheese Twisties » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:44 am

Wandered past Kennilworth's first pre season training and it looks like Blake Mosar has definatley left Hackham for Kennilworth, and looks like he could be joined here by ex Ram Richard Rayzwar (spelling?). Looks like ex Adlinga coach Shane Lynch is involved down there in some capacity!
Gaelic Football - Funny name, SERIOUS GAME!
http://www.gaelicfootballsa.com.au/
Cheese Twisties
Under 18s

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby Bomberland » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Cheese Twisties wrote:Wandered past Kennilworth's first pre season training and it looks like Blake Mosar has definatley left Hackham for Kennilworth, and looks like he could be joined here by ex Ram Richard Rayzwar (spelling?). Looks like ex Adlinga coach Shane Lynch is involved down there in some capacity!

No need for excitement. I am friends with shane lynch. He is a good fella and he rang me and asked me if my body/shoulder was ok and if i was interested in helping him out cos he heard marion was battling for numbers. I was wearing slacks business shirt and dress shoes, hardly training attire. It is very unlikely that kenilworth will be my new home, despite the fact it would be great to give it to those blokes who apparently left marion to play with their mates at colnel light gardens, to only realize they had no mates their and gave the CLG coach everyone's phone numbers so he could poach the guts out of the remaining marion carcass.

lets hope the rams still have a heart beat, and he life support machine is not turned off just yet. and if the rams are stuffed i will most likely play for another SFL club that is close to where i live. Points permitting
thanks
Last edited by Bomberland on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bomberland
Mini-League

Postby MatteeG » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:12 pm

See Greenbank from the Emus is training with the Bays- any other SFLers trying their hand in the SANFL?
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 519 times
Been liked: 510 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby zedman » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Bomberland wrote:
Cheese Twisties wrote:Wandered past Kennilworth's first pre season training and it looks like Blake Mosar has definatley left Hackham for Kennilworth, and looks like he could be joined here by ex Ram Richard Rayzwar (spelling?). Looks like ex Adlinga coach Shane Lynch is involved down there in some capacity!

No need for excitement. I am friends with shane lynch. He is a good fella and he rang me and asked me if my body/shoulder was ok and if i was interested in helping him out cos he heard marion was battling for numbers. I was wearing slacks business shirt and dress shoes, hardly training attire. It is very unlikely that kenilworth will be my new home, despite the fact it would be great to give it to those blokes who apparently left marion to play with their mates at colnel light gardens, to only realize they had no mates their and gave the CLG coach everyone's phone numbers so he could poach the guts out of the remaining marion carcass.

lets hope the rams still have a heart beat, and he life support machine is not turned off just yet. and if the rams are stuffed i will most likely play for another SFL club that is close to where i live. Points permitting
thanks

thats strange..i heard ray-zwar left marion himself 2-3 years ago..short memory?

"no mates there" - lol
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1086 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby Bomberland » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:41 pm

when i went to uni in 2009 at the start of the fateful exelby era, there were a few holes in the boat but the ship was not sinking. we made finals in 07 and missed by % in 08 under steve emery. you can't hold it against someone for playing at a higher level, and a strong, traditional club like uni
Bomberland
Mini-League

Postby sheepdog » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:56 pm

How did that go Bomberland? Last long, or didn't they understand you either....
sheepdog
Mini-League

Postby zedman » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 am

:)
zedman
Coach

Postby Panther32 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:06 pm

MatteeG wrote:See Greenbank from the Emus is training with the Bays- any other SFLers trying their hand in the SANFL?

Also seems that he has signed to play at McLarens in the GSFL! :shock:
The only time i've ever been wrong...was when I thought I was wrong!!!
Panther32
League - Best 21

Has liked: 104 times
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby MatteeG » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Panther32 wrote:
MatteeG wrote:See Greenbank from the Emus is training with the Bays- any other SFLers trying their hand in the SANFL?

Seems a rumour of him no longer training at the Bay is also true then... :oops:
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 519 times
Been liked: 510 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby BIG RED DELICIOUS 2 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:44 pm

MatteeG wrote:
Panther32 wrote:

Seems a rumour of him no longer training at the Bay is also true then... :oops:

confirmed... spoke with him sat night and is no longer out at the bays.

lots of $$$ being offered that the EMUS cant match.

Good luck to him, he'll be back!
BIG RED DELICIOUS 2
Rookie

Postby adelaide bank » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:31 pm

just read your comments now i know who you are bomberland apparantly i was useless now i feel better about commenting on you. You were knocked out by a team mate at training and then again in a trial game against marion and still came crawling back where no one wanted you because adel uni told you to leave.at least i bounced around clubs by choice not because they didnt want me there HA HAHA HA HA HA H
adelaide bank
Rookie

Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Postby zedman » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:18 am

:)
zedman
Coach

Postby smithy » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:32 am

The Marion topic is locked for now as it was getting out of control.
Please refrain from the name calling, sledging etc otherwise some may lose their accounts here.

For the amount of traffic SFL topics get, things are normally pretty good in here.
Let's try and keep it that way can we.
smithy

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL