Reynella

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Reynella

Postby Zelezny Chucks » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:09 pm

No one remembers a club for its 4 years in a row second fly nothing to rate till they win a flag and as far as I know thats been about 25 odd years now! The old black and white bridesmaid!
Zelezny Chucks
League - Best 21

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 68 times
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby fly » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:47 am

[quote="Zelezny Chucks"]No one remembers a club for its 4 years in a row second fly nothing to rate till they win a flag and as far as I know thats been about 25 odd years now! The old black and white bridesmaid![/quote]

30 years mate but they are going to be different this year you will see with a good structure and they are well coached the players are good enough and commitment levels are high just wait and see come finals they are a different prospect to years gone by.
fly
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby The Lova » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:57 pm

fly wrote:Keep bagging him and the winies lova and i will make sure he reads this crap and uses it as ammo in the finals dont rate anyone much at Reynella do you?????

I think you may have mis understood me fly! Milo can certainly play which is proven by his time at a league club. but just said I havent seen him play well in a blockbuster final where reynella need him to stand up. Thus mite not put him as one of the top players in the league.
Secondly, I think Reynella are more than capable of going all the way this year but from what Ive seen they need to change something from the last few years. ( pretty self explainitory really.) In regards to there playing group I think bradshaw Is far more important to there success than any other player at the wineflies. including milo.

Hang on a second.... maybe I am chatting with the one and only milo now and dont even know it!!!!!!
Beat the whites of eggs with a pinch of salt until stiff...Continue beating, gradually adding sugar, vinegar and vanilla, until of thick consistency.
The Lova
Under 16s

Postby fly » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:54 pm

[quote="The Lova"][quote="fly"]Keep bagging him and the winies lova and i will make sure he reads this crap and uses it as ammo in the finals dont rate anyone much at Reynella do you?????[/quote]

I think you may have mis understood me fly! Milo can certainly play which is proven by his time at a league club. but just said I havent seen him play well in a blockbuster final where reynella need him to stand up. Thus mite not put him as one of the top players in the league.
Secondly, I think Reynella are more than capable of going all the way this year but from what Ive seen they need to change something from the last few years. ( pretty self explainitory really.) In regards to there playing group I think bradshaw Is far more important to there success than any other player at the wineflies. including milo.

Hang on a second.... maybe I am chatting with the one and only milo now and dont even know it!!!!!![/quote]

Certainly not Milo Lova but i would say he is in the top 5 sfl players and i hope he can stand up when it counts this year,Bradshaw is a good player as is Prescott they will be around the top for this season and must play well when it counts.
fly
Under 16s

Postby The Lova » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:54 am

fly wrote:
The Lova wrote:
fly wrote:Keep bagging him and the winies lova and i will make sure he reads this crap and uses it as ammo in the finals dont rate anyone much at Reynella do you?????

Hang on a second.... maybe I am chatting with the one and only milo now and dont even know it!!!!!!

Certainly not Milo Lova but i would say he is in the top 5 sfl players and i hope he can stand up when it counts this year,Bradshaw is a good player as is Prescott they will be around the top for this season and must play well when it counts.

If your not Milo then you must be prescott. hes the only bloke that thinks prescott is around the top!!!!! Looks like we will just have to agree on bradshaw and disagree on the others. But I do agree that they must play well......WHEN IT COUNTS!!!!
Beat the whites of eggs with a pinch of salt until stiff...Continue beating, gradually adding sugar, vinegar and vanilla, until of thick consistency.
The Lova
Under 16s

Postby fly » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:54 pm

[quote="The Lova"][quote="fly"][quote="The Lova"][quote="fly"]Keep bagging him and the winies lova and i will make sure he reads this crap and uses it as ammo in the finals dont rate anyone much at Reynella do you?????[/quote]

Hang on a second.... maybe I am chatting with the one and only milo now and dont even know it!!!!!![/quote]

Certainly not Milo Lova but i would say he is in the top 5 sfl players and i hope he can stand up when it counts this year,Bradshaw is a good player as is Prescott they will be around the top for this season and must play well when it counts.[/quote]

If your not Milo then you must be prescott. hes the only bloke that thinks prescott is around the top!!!!! Looks like we will just have to agree on bradshaw and disagree on the others. But I do agree that they must play well......WHEN IT COUNTS!!!![/quote]

I am not a Reynella player and Steve Prescott has been playing some of the best footy he has played at our club this year and would have polled top votes for medal in at least 3 games this year so far.He is a quality player and would be in the fist picked at any side in the sfl.
fly
Under 16s

Postby smithy » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:17 pm

SO you are saying you are a REynella supporter, not a player.
smithy

Postby Numbers » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:39 pm

Fly,

If Milo is in your top 5 SFL Players who are the other 4? This could be very interesting to see your knowledge of the league and football in general
Numbers
Rookie

Been liked: 3 times

Postby Insider » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:17 pm

Who are everyones top 5 in the league. players that have been in the league for more than one season only.
Insider
Rookie

Postby Tight_Lines » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:20 pm

Insider wrote:Who are everyones top 5 in the league. players that have been in the league for more than one season only.

M Reavill
Bradshaw
Beeching
Bachman
Vick

Haven't seen much of the Valley and wouldn't of had Bachman before the weekend but has proven that he can stand out in a good side. Maybe some clubs top 5's as well would be abit easier to judge
Tight_Lines
Under 16s

Been liked: 4 times

Postby fly » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:33 am

[quote="Numbers"]Fly,

If Milo is in your top 5 SFL Players who are the other 4? This could be very interesting to see your knowledge of the league and football in general[/quote]

Numbers are you Ron Barrassie?? your very knowledgeable!!!!!!!!

NOT IN ORDER: MILO
BRADSHAW
BACHMANN
POLLARD
VICK
fly
Under 16s

Postby Numbers » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:38 am

Sorry no not Ron!

It's interesting to note that only 1 of your five has a premiership (or maybe even 3) but they are all great players in our league and have offered plenty in their time.

I'll put some thought in and give my best 5 once I've decided. Not that easy taking everything into account.
Numbers
Rookie

Postby footy nut » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:11 pm

Top 5 players in SFL
Bradshaw
Vick
Manhood
Mckenzie
Bachman
You can't beat local footy
footy nut
Rookie

Postby Numbers » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:45 pm

My top 5 in no order are:

Manhood
Beeching
Pollard
McKenzie
Bradshaw
Numbers
Rookie

Postby fly » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:21 pm

all those top 5 lists look good hard to pick though
fly
Under 16s

Postby Insider » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:25 pm

Does Bachmann warrant a top 5??
Insider
Rookie

Postby fly » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:20 pm

I think he does insider he is tall fast can jump has a good footy brain and uses his possesions very well he is Christies Beach.
fly
Under 16s

Postby Insider » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:23 pm

fly wrote:I think he does insider he is tall fast can jump has a good footy brain and uses his possesions very well he is Christies Beach.

Fair call i agree with all that but does he get the ball or get it given to him. does he perform against the good sides? Mail Medal winner but just dont think top 5. Seen him lift his head alot when ppl around.
Insider
Rookie

Postby fly » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:31 pm

Are you saying he is soft?? I dont think he is and he was clearly the best player for C.B against Reynella and I think they are a good side.He did not pull out or lift his head in traffic against us and did not shirk an issue in the association game,I definately think he is top 5.
fly
Under 16s

Postby Insider » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:38 pm

Not saying that he is soft at all. he can play i would pick him in my first 10 every week.
Do u class him better than:
Beeching
Bradsahw
Milo
Vick
Pollard
Insider
Rookie

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL