Down the hill football

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Down the hill football

Postby Bluedemon » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:59 am

Fly, which club are you involved with? i am happy for you to PM me with any problems that you have.
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 97 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Jetters » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:34 am

Fly you are full of shit.
Jetters
Reserves

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 119 times
Grassroots Team: Unley

Postby zedman » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 pm

ok :)
Last edited by zedman on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1080 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby fly » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Jetters wrote:Fly you are full of ****.

Intelligent response of denial expected from a person involved in Unley Jets JFC . Remember Jetters all those kids you cull 3-4 weeks before every season 80% will be lost to footy which is the tragedy of the way you ego maniac parasites run your club. To all parents with boys avoid sending them down there at all costs especialy if you can't afford a lease on a newish European car and Ralph Lauren polo shirts. I will say it again UNLEY JETS JUNIOR FOOTBALL CLUB IS THE MOST DISPICABLE FOOTBALL ORGANISATION IN S.A.
fly
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Jetters » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:41 pm

You have no idea what your talking about.
Jetters
Reserves

Postby Jetters » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:19 pm

HAHAHAHA...
oh Fly, just had a quick look at your past posts and know exactly who you are. I won't embarrass yourself or your club by naming names, but don't slander my club on here when you are from a rival club and have no idea about my club. Im sure there would be a few ppl at the Jets who would get a laugh seeing what you have said on here.
Jetters
Reserves

Postby vics01 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Hey guys this is an SFL site. Can you take your in house SAAFL stuff to another thread.

No one here really cares about the Unley Jets, Kenniworth or Mitchell Park Etc
vics01
Reserves

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 58 times
Grassroots Team: Cove

Postby Bluedemon » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:27 pm

vics01 wrote:Hey guys this is an SFL site. Can you take your in house SAAFL stuff to another thread.

Vics01, it is spelt Kenilworth. i think the thread was started from a SFL person questioning the seniors and juniors in SAAFL, SFL and MSJFL.
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Postby Bag The Points » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:39 pm

I think the word is "hijacked"
I'm sick to death of hearing about Kenilworth -- THIS IS AN SFL FORUM
Where the heck are the moderators :shock:
Bag The Points
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Dazza44 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:52 pm

kookas wrote:
vics01 wrote:Hey guys this is an SFL site. Can you take your in house SAAFL stuff to another thread.

Vics01, it is spelt Kenilworth. i think the thread was started from a SFL person questioning the seniors and juniors in SAAFL, SFL and MSJFL.

Yep, it was started by an SFL person, discussing the health of football in general "down the hill" in the SFL - there were SAAFL clubs thrown in who were in the same area. But most of the discussion has ended up being about some disgruntled individuals bagging the SAAFL sides and the SMJFL. Obviously there's some heat there. Don't you guys have your own forum to air this s%#t on ????
Dazza44
Rookie

Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby spot on » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:00 pm

kookas wrote:

Yes you are correct Kookas, but it has developed into The Kenilworth Junior Football slanging match forum for the last 4 pages, those of us from the SFL are sick of reading about it, I guess we can just ignore this whole thread, problem solved. However there is not much else happening so we click in and hope there may be something more interesting develop.
spot on
Under 18s

Has liked: 44 times
Grassroots Team: Casterton

Postby Dazza44 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 pm

kookas wrote:just to let people know that Edwardstown are committed to playing in Metro South in 2011 and beyond. That was told to us at the AGM, story over people.

Jetters, lets not get on here and rubbish any club. All clubs go through phases and the league are there to help them out. There will be some extra support on the league for the clubs.

So, what you are saying is that Edwardstown misled the SFL about their juniors following after their seniors and did what everyone was expecting them to do !
Or is it a case that the EFC committed to the SFL, but have no power over the junior side of their club who have decided to go against the committee of their own club and stay with the amateurs ??
It would worry me if my club had such a division between seniors and juniors - it's not a healthy sign, surely.
Dazza44
Rookie

Postby Jetters » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Dazza44 wrote:
kookas wrote:just to let people know that Edwardstown are committed to playing in Metro South in 2011 and beyond. That was told to us at the AGM, story over people.

Jetters, lets not get on here and rubbish any club. All clubs go through phases and the league are there to help them out. There will be some extra support on the league for the clubs.

So, what you are saying is that Edwardstown misled the SFL about their juniors following after their seniors and did what everyone was expecting them to do !
Or is it a case that the EFC committed to the SFL, but have no power over the junior side of their club who have decided to go against the committee of their own club and stay with the amateurs ??
It would worry me if my club had such a division between seniors and juniors - it's not a healthy sign, surely.

I can also confirm they have committed to playing Metro South. I don't think there is a division at the club.
Jetters
Reserves

Postby Dazza44 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:00 am

Jetters wrote:
Dazza44 wrote:

I can also confirm they have committed to playing Metro South. I don't think there is a division at the club.

So you are saying they either deliberately misled the SFL, or have now gone baclk on their commitment ?
Dazza44
Rookie

Postby Bluedemon » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:31 am

Dazza, i had heard the same committments also from the senior side of the club but when speaking to the juniors, they were never ever going to be leaving Metro South.
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Postby Dutchy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:11 am

Please keep this thread on topic, if it becomes more SAAFL talk it will be locked.

Also if anyone has any problems with a thread/post please PM a Mod or hit the report post button, Mods do not and cannot read every post on the site.

Thanks
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2333 times
Been liked: 3562 times

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL