who is coaching osb/lonsdale

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: who is coaching osb/lonsdale

Postby Esteban Vihaio » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:47 pm

Zelezny Chucks wrote:
Waterboy wrote:
shoe boy wrote:
lion heart wrote:Yes Jamie Butterworth who takes care of Footy Park will commence work on the oval this week. He will be filling the cracks with loam, coring and top dressing the oval as well as more water going on. The oval should be looking very good in 4-6 weeks.

Do you guys have to pay for maintanence and water bills?

Nope, we have a lease with the education department so it is their responsibility to supply us with an oval in suitable condition to play football on.

You should ask for some money back on that lease for the last couple of years IMO.

Gold ....
Where's Bill? Yeah... Hmm... Bill is on the Villa Quatro, on the road to Salina. I will draw you a map.
Esteban Vihaio
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 36 times

Postby MatteeG » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Hey Lion Heart, drove past today and the new posts look the goods, did you guys extend the oval a few metres? It seems to be a lot closer to Sherriffs road now...
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby lion heart » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:21 pm

MatteeG wrote:Hey Lion Heart, drove past today and the new posts look the goods, did you guys extend the oval a few metres? It seems to be a lot closer to Sherriffs road now...

Extending the oval was discussed but im pretty sure its the same Mattee. We are finally starting to see some green grass!
O’Sullivan Beach F.C Est. 1975
Lonsdale F.C Est. 1977
O’Sullivan Beach/Lonsdale F.C Est. 2001
Premierships
A-Grade ~ 5
Reserves ~ 5
Juniors ~ 17
lion heart
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 62 times
Grassroots Team: OSB Lonsdale

Postby Off the bench » Sun May 03, 2009 10:43 pm

How are the boys taking to Patto's game plan.
Off the bench
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby lion heart » Mon May 04, 2009 9:27 pm

Off the bench wrote:How are the boys taking to Patto's game plan.

Patto's going well boys are still learning and will hopefully get better as the year goes on. Main concern is depth again our ressies are really struggling i hope the team can grow in strength as the year goes on. We've been very competitive for the most part and been in all games at half time til this week.
Lonsdale F.C Est. 1977
Premierships
A-Grade ~ 5
Reserves ~ 5
Juniors ~ 17
lion heart
League Bench Warmer

Postby Hills » Tue May 05, 2009 1:42 pm

lion heart wrote:
Off the bench wrote:How are the boys taking to Patto's game plan.

Patto's going well boys are still learning and will hopefully get better as the year goes on. Main concern is depth again our ressies are really struggling i hope the team can grow in strength as the year goes on. We've been very competitive for the most part and been in all games at half time til this week.

How are the on field leaders going? From what i hear you guys need a baxter to push the players to strive for more success.. not just his game day performance.. Is there a chance he could be back?
Once you go black, your in a wheelchair.
Hills
Reserves

Postby soup_nazi » Tue May 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Unfortuantly for OSB, they will not be seeing much of Baxter as he has been appointed the permanent captain of the Rehab group at south. he was given the job as he has been a member of the team for a long time and the players look to him for inspiration during the boxing circuits.
NO SOUP FOR YOU!!
soup_nazi
Mini-League

Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby lion heart » Tue May 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Hahaaa funny and true Soup Nazi any chance Baxter is going to actually hit the park in 2009? Told me he'd be be back in 2-3 weeks.

Baxter is a huge player for our club and he straightens our team up and makes us a much more dangerous side. We are lacking a hard leading forward that presents like only Billy can and he is an absolute nightmare for oppostition to match up on. Billy still has unfinished business at South and we hope he can play league footy if not we would love him back. I personally would love to have him back more than anyone so i could brag that im no longer the ugliest bloke at the club!

And in response to Hills our guys were very very disappointing on the weekend and i think we have forgotten how to win are definately lacking a bit of killer instinct. Last years poor season definately hurt the confidence and we but im sure a couple of wins could restore that!!
Lonsdale F.C Est. 1977
Premierships
A-Grade ~ 5
Reserves ~ 5
Juniors ~ 17
lion heart
League Bench Warmer

Postby Off the bench » Tue May 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Lionheart you were saying that you lack some depth. I see that you have got a couple of pretty young guys running around in the A grade that look good. Are there more on the horizion?
Off the bench
Mini-League

Postby Hills » Thu May 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Baxter went in for a scope on the knee yesterday. He tells me he is back in 10 days.. Could he play within 2 weeks?
I say no.
Where would he play, virtually no game time at south he could be back lion heart!
Once you go black, your in a wheelchair.
Hills
Reserves

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL