Struggle street - the bottom 8 of the SFL

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Struggle street - the bottom 8 of the SFL

Postby WHEELS&DEALS » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Axle Rose wrote:
WHEELS&DEALS wrote:
DILLIGAF wrote:we will keep bagging morphy parks till ya get a decent jumper

at least we won't need an away jumper. I don't think we will clash with anyones

No you probably dont clash with any other teams but cant the league find another colour for the umpires to wear when you guys are playing. Hang on, thats right, they were actually on your side on the weekend.

Before i say it Morphettvale played great footy last weekend, but that was the worst umpire performance i have scene in a long time. Myself and the rest of the crowd had no idea on some of the frees they were giving out and that was for both teams. We have spoken to the SFL and the umpires about going back to the white kit when they umpire for us but that lasted about a week, and if they where on our side last weekend why did we get done buy so much?
WHEELS&DEALS
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Postby the big bang » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:32 pm

WHEELS&DEALS wrote:
Axle Rose wrote:
WHEELS&DEALS wrote:

No you probably dont clash with any other teams but cant the league find another colour for the umpires to wear when you guys are playing. Hang on, thats right, they were actually on your side on the weekend.

Before i say it Morphettvale played great footy last weekend, but that was the worst umpire performance i have scene in a long time. Myself and the rest of the crowd had no idea on some of the frees they were giving out and that was for both teams. We have spoken to the SFL and the umpires about going back to the white kit when they umpire for us but that lasted about a week, and if they where on our side last weekend why did we get done buy so much?

'coz morphett vale are a good side?
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 9 times

Postby shoe boy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:25 am

WHEELS&DEALS wrote:
Axle Rose wrote:
WHEELS&DEALS wrote:

What comes around goes around?
Round 1 @ M/Park 40 free kicks the Shoe 12 and you wonder what we where thinking?
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL