C GRADE 2009

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: C GRADE 2009

Postby Courtney Fish » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:12 am

wattle wrote:
watcher wrote:
wattle wrote:Heard that Valleys are starting to stack there c grade team,must mean there bs dont think they can make finals or if they do can not win flag.Except for the players that play in the gf who really cares about there clubs C grade?Make M/V look even stronger with all 3 grades top

Happy Valley stack a team to win a lower level premiership!! Nah, I don't believe it!!!

was also told today that some cove b graders may find themselves playing c grade this week due to the fact there bs are playing hackam and the c grade needs to win to keep double chance :roll: must be real important the c grade flag this year.Should be a good finals round with 4 strong sides

Sounds like it could be the last one for awhile.
Courtney Fish
Under 16s

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 25 times
Grassroots Team: OSB Lonsdale

Postby Turbo » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Courtney Fish wrote:
wattle wrote:
watcher wrote:
wattle wrote:Heard that Valleys are starting to stack there c grade team,must mean there bs dont think they can make finals or if they do can not win flag.Except for the players that play in the gf who really cares about there clubs C grade?Make M/V look even stronger with all 3 grades top

Happy Valley stack a team to win a lower level premiership!! Nah, I don't believe it!!!

was also told today that some cove b graders may find themselves playing c grade this week due to the fact there bs are playing hackam and the c grade needs to win to keep double chance :roll: must be real important the c grade flag this year.Should be a good finals round with 4 strong sides

Sounds like it could be the last one for awhile.

Doubt that
Turbo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 38 times
Grassroots Team: Cove

Postby vics01 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:23 pm

wattle wrote:was also told today that some cove b graders may find themselves playing c grade this week due to the fact there bs are playing hackam and the c grade needs to win to keep double chance must be real important the c grade flag this year.Should be a good finals round with 4 strong sides

Not likely. If anything a couple up not down. Cove's priority is an A grade flag not a C grade Flag.
vics01
Reserves

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 58 times

Postby wattle » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:26 pm

M/V Way to strong for COVE today getting up by around 14 goals in the end,think that puts them 2 games clear on top.Back to back minor premierships for the EMUs C grade but can they go back to back premiers???
wattle
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Turbo » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:12 pm

wattle wrote:M/V Way to strong for COVE today getting up by around 14 goals in the end,think that puts them 2 games clear on top.Back to back minor premierships for the EMUs C grade but can they go back to back premiers???

Played well today the emus. Cove had 30 odd players to choose from at the start of the c grade season, now stuggling to fill a regular consistent team
Turbo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 38 times

Postby 04 Premiership Coach » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Hey Wattle did you get out to see Morphies play on the weekend.If so,how did Klompy go and do you know where he's sitting on the goal kicking ladder.I know he's been playing up the ground a bit of late but just wondered how he went this week.
Iron Maiden cant be fought
Iron Maiden cant be sought
04 Premiership Coach
Rookie

Postby wattle » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:54 pm

04 Premiership Coach wrote:Hey Wattle did you get out to see Morphies play on the weekend.If so,how did Klompy go and do you know where he's sitting on the goal kicking ladder.I know he's been playing up the ground a bit of late but just wondered how he went this week.

yer went and watched sunday,going ok at the minute the emu`s, i reckon klompy got 9 in the end he played out the pocket and stayed abit closer to goal.Emus have very strong mid field so would be good to be a forward in that team.New guy lined up at fullforward looked good i havnt seen him before,the little rover in the middle was best i reckon with a stack of touches.I was told klompy is 17 goals in front of goal kicking list so with 3 rounds to go id say he will take it out in the c grade this year,He keeps telling me how hes won back to back flags if M/V get up this year the prick will get the hattrick and we will never shut him up at work.Also heard that you may be talked back into coaching next year :D i surpose there will be a big recruiting drive over the summer?
wattle
Under 16s

Postby 04 Premiership Coach » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:03 pm

wattle wrote:
04 Premiership Coach wrote:Hey Wattle did you get out to see Morphies play on the weekend.If so,how did Klompy go and do you know where he's sitting on the goal kicking ladder.I know he's been playing up the ground a bit of late but just wondered how he went this week.

yer went and watched sunday,going ok at the minute the emu`s, i reckon klompy got 9 in the end he played out the pocket and stayed abit closer to goal.Emus have very strong mid field so would be good to be a forward in that team.New guy lined up at fullforward looked good i havnt seen him before,the little rover in the middle was best i reckon with a stack of touches.I was told klompy is 17 goals in front of goal kicking list so with 3 rounds to go id say he will take it out in the c grade this year,He keeps telling me how hes won back to back flags if M/V get up this year the prick will get the hattrick and we will never shut him up at work.Also heard that you may be talked back into coaching next year :D i surpose there will be a big recruiting drive over the summer?

Someone did whisper in my ear about coaching next year but we'll just have to see how things go over summer.Must admit I quite enjoy having Saturdays to myself.
Iron Maiden cant be fought
Iron Maiden cant be sought
04 Premiership Coach
Rookie

Postby Axle Rose » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:09 am

Looks like the c grade comp is about to hot up for finals. Brighton smashing MV only 3 weeks after the opposite happened. Did any players get left out of that brighton side to accomodate all the guys that had hardly played a game all year? A third of that side had played 2 games or less before sunday. Where was Freshy?
Axle Rose
Rookie

Been liked: 1 time

Postby freshy4 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Axle Rose wrote:Looks like the c grade comp is about to hot up for finals. Brighton smashing MV only 3 weeks after the opposite happened. Did any players get left out of that brighton side to accomodate all the guys that had hardly played a game all year? A third of that side had played 2 games or less before sunday. Where was Freshy?

I know my place i just wana have a kick im not out to play when there are others who are far better equiped to play. i will play if my team is short on numbers thats my place and nothing else
freshy4

Postby wattle » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:22 pm

Axle Rose wrote:Looks like the c grade comp is about to hot up for finals. Brighton smashing MV only 3 weeks after the opposite happened. Did any players get left out of that brighton side to accomodate all the guys that had hardly played a game all year? A third of that side had played 2 games or less before sunday. Where was Freshy?

M/V by about 4 goals in a close game of footy,even 3 Qtrs then emus ran all over them in the last but set the game up in 3rd kicking 2 goals to 1 into a strong breeze.Heard valleys beat cove and will play brighton this week to see who meets emus in gf.Also heard M/V have a few to come back in 4 gf so should be hard to beat from here but still have the job ahead go you emus 4 back to back
wattle
Under 16s

Postby the big bang » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:18 pm

just wondering how my good mate brendan "knob" guy is going? he's always telling me he's one of the greatest crumbing forwards in football history.
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 9 times

Postby Slammer » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:33 am

the_big_bang wrote:just wondering how my good mate brendan "knob" guy is going? he's always telling me he's one of the greatest crumbing forwards in football history.

Late start to the year so mainly playing in the C grade. Playing consistant footy on the ball and in forward lines.
Slammer

Postby the big bang » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Slammer wrote:
the_big_bang wrote:just wondering how my good mate brendan "knob" guy is going? he's always telling me he's one of the greatest crumbing forwards in football history.

Late start to the year so mainly playing in the C grade. Playing consistant footy on the ball and in forward lines.

cheers mate. told me about his "goal of the year" from the boundry at reynella not long ago, but not too sure if he was in the B's or C's at that stage.
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Postby ol man emu » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:03 pm

who one c grade today.
EMUS? the rock stars of the outback.
emus are berserk. they run fast, playhard,
and to be honest, we admire their insanity.
ol man emu
Under 16s

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby the big bang » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:11 pm

ol man emu wrote:who one c grade today.

i believe.......

BDOS 11.7 73
d.
valleys 6.7 43
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Postby Cheese Twisties » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:34 pm

Gee not much talk or hype about this weekends C grade grand final?!

Emus vs Brighton, UNDERLIGHTS on SATURDAY NIGHT, at Happy Valley! Kick off is 7pm.
Gaelic Football - Funny name, SERIOUS GAME!
http://www.gaelicfootballsa.com.au/
Cheese Twisties
Under 18s

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby Bung Shoulder » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:26 pm

My mail is Brighton won by six goals... C. Godwin wins Norn Smith...... :D
Bung Shoulder
Mini-League

Postby ball breaker » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Bung Shoulder wrote:My mail is Brighton won by six goals... C. Godwin wins Norn Smith...... :D

that's correct 'bunga' ... 3 goals, 32 poss at 93 % efficiency, 5 'hard' tackles, 6 inside50's .... and it just goes on! a much deserved winner!
ball breaker
Under 16s

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 5 times

Postby Bag The Points » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:08 am

Did the Bombers get the treble tonight ?
Bag The Points
League Bench Warmer

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL