Trial Games - confirmed

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Trial Games - confirmed

Postby asert » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:37 am

BurraBoys wrote:Golden Grove have a game against Cove at Cove this week. We went down to Modbury by two goals last week so it will be interesting to see how we fare against another classy opposition

is that on sat
asert
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby asert » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:40 am

cuzzy wrote:
Kart Horse wrote:
Jayne wrote:Did CB find some more $$$??? I thought Bachmann was a done deal at Waikerie?

Bachmann didnt put pen to paper at Waikerie. Pretty sure he hasnt signed at christies yet but will more than likely do so! He is training at another club in the country not exactly sure where but is swinging towards Christies!

christies will be a dark horse this year in the sfl. Talking to a few christies blokes after the game they are sure bachmann has signed on and they were talking $1000 dollar sign on fee plus $400 a game and incentives

i couldnt think that would be correct christies wouldnt be that financial. hes a good player sweendog but the most injury prone player in the history of the game. be good to see him get thru the year
asert
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby lovetotalkfooty » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:39 am

asert wrote:
cuzzy wrote:
Kart Horse wrote:
Jayne wrote:Did CB find some more $$$??? I thought Bachmann was a done deal at Waikerie?

Bachmann didnt put pen to paper at Waikerie. Pretty sure he hasnt signed at christies yet but will more than likely do so! He is training at another club in the country not exactly sure where but is swinging towards Christies!

christies will be a dark horse this year in the sfl. Talking to a few christies blokes after the game they are sure bachmann has signed on and they were talking $1000 dollar sign on fee plus $400 a game and incentives

i couldnt think that would be correct christies wouldnt be that financial. hes a good player sweendog but the most injury prone player in the history of the game. be good to see him get thru the year

i would think you will find that christies are very very financial. They dont throw money round, just invest it in their home grown players that will see them become a good side in about 3-4 years. Bachmann could easily get that at any other club but my mail is he will sign for half that. Very very loyal and smart man is Bachmann, will be looked after for a long time.
Check out the Brahma Lodge Football Club website at www.blfc.com.au
lovetotalkfooty
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 37 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby BurraBoys » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:50 am

asert wrote:
BurraBoys wrote:Golden Grove have a game against Cove at Cove this week. We went down to Modbury by two goals last week so it will be interesting to see how we fare against another classy opposition

is that on sat

Yes mate. Saturday. A's and B's
Wise man say forgivness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza
BurraBoys
Reserves

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL