Marion FC

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Marion FC

Postby White Line Fever » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 am

MR FOOTY wrote:White Line Fever you talk about a lot of **** on this site!!!

MR FOOTY wrote:He seems to know alot about Marion and other teams within the SFL.

No use backtracking now MR FOOTY

What's the problem?
How did I inspire you to sign up, backtrack through pages, find my post and comment?

PM if you have an issue with my posts.

Good luck to Marion in 2011.
Steve Keam seems to be doing a great job.
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby spot on » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:16 am

zedman wrote:
spot on wrote:Zedman my understanding is that WLF critised Helicopter for his assesment of the Marion players who have left, which is only his opinion. What I am saying is why do you have to fit the criteria set out by you and Mr Footy to comment. Surely this forum is all about opinions & I wasn't aware that you had to be a league player, coach or medal winner to have these opinions. Please correct me if I am wrong. I probably am because I have done none of the beforementioned.

dude..are you serious? i was taking the piss out of WLF..i didnt set out any criteria mr footy did..i just replied with sarcasm..have you never heard of humour?? wtf...

Yes I have, obviously I didn't notice the smiling face after your comment. Can be a bit hard to pick sarcasm and humour on this forum sometimes, I will try and be more alert in the future.
spot on
Under 18s

Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Casterton

Postby MR FOOTY » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:10 pm

There is no problem here WLF.

Now that I know who you are... Next year will be great as there will be one less sniper when we play Marion. I also guess that it will be better for Marion too, as the number in their "Free Kick Against" columin on their stat sheet wil be more then halfed.

Good luck next year.... One question.... "Does your new coach know that your 2 goals from last year wont be a adequate replacement for DALBY's 76."

DALBY is going to be great leading out of our forward line!!!
MR FOOTY
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby White Line Fever » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:56 pm

What an odd personal attack from a Flaggys person??

I'm sure you are because yesterday you were a Happy Valley & Crows supporter??
Must be just like your Vick 100% leaving that becomes a 'rumour'??

I'm leaving Marion to go to CLG to play footy with my mates... guys that also once called Marion home.
I'm not replacing anyone and I'm also not sure why I need to justify that decision to anyone.

After your fantastic 6 posts and all you have done is have a go at me is so weak.
Do you have any valuable contributions to Safooty or just some odd vendetta against yours truly White Line Fever??
Last edited by White Line Fever on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Postby zedman » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:18 pm

spot on wrote:
zedman wrote:
spot on wrote:Zedman my understanding is that WLF critised Helicopter for his assesment of the Marion players who have left, which is only his opinion. What I am saying is why do you have to fit the criteria set out by you and Mr Footy to comment. Surely this forum is all about opinions & I wasn't aware that you had to be a league player, coach or medal winner to have these opinions. Please correct me if I am wrong. I probably am because I have done none of the beforementioned.

dude..are you serious? i was taking the piss out of WLF..i didnt set out any criteria mr footy did..i just replied with sarcasm..have you never heard of humour?? wtf...

Yes I have, obviously I didn't notice the smiling face after your comment. Can be a bit hard to pick sarcasm and humour on this forum sometimes, I will try and be more alert in the future.

no worries..i have often said we need a sarcasm emoticon :)

mr footy: what dalby did was excellent last year with 70+ goals but they were in div 6..hes moving to SFL div 1 and will have to step up a gear again ..he also isnt a tall forward..hes a second or third forward to the bigger FF so i dont think he will play FF but he will be very dangerous around the forward line as he has a beautiful kick and evasive skills..if he gets 10 kicks you get 5 goals..WLF is coming from SFL div 1 to div 6..and i am sure he wont be expected to kick 70 goals as his position wont be FP/HF as dalbys was but he will notice a drop in levels and should be more than useful..its not apples for apples here and i wouldnt look at WLF replacing dalby as they are different players..i think WLF will have a great impact in 2011 in whatever roles he is needed in..and i wish dalbs the best of luck..i would work on banking 45-50 from him :)
Last edited by zedman on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1077 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby turning circle » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:54 am

MR FOOTY wrote:There is no problem here WLF.

Now that I know who you are... Next year will be great as there will be one less sniper when we play Marion. I also guess that it will be better for Marion too, as the number in their "Free Kick Against" columin on their stat sheet wil be more then halfed.

Good luck next year.... One question.... "Does your new coach know that your 2 goals from last year wont be a adequate replacement for DALBY's 76."

DALBY is going to be great leading out of our forward line!!!

i have been assured by people at MFC and the new coach, that white line fever and all players that have left this year WILL be missed. and WILL be welcome back if and when they choose too.

so if u r truely from flaggys, or anywhere within the league i wouldnt be getting to comfortable, he might be back sooner than u think ;)
turning circle

Postby MR FOOTY » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:39 pm

I apologise WLF if you are leaving your beloved club to play with your mates at CLG , BUT if you are leaving to play with your mates then why are you bringing them to this club???? Wouldn't they already be playing here.

You will fit in well with CLG as they are good at poaching players. As they did it to us a couple of years ago when they took Adam Carey.
MR FOOTY
Mini-League

Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby scottroo » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 pm

not sure if your serious mr footy, but the most recent poaching was done by your mob, someone from your club saw dalby play last year and told flagys to go after him, they offered the big coin! adam carey played at clg with his mates for nothing. so who is the poachers mate?
scottroo
League - Best 21

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 172 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby barry footynut » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 pm

scottroo wrote:not sure if your serious mr footy, but the most recent poaching was done by your mob, someone from your club saw dalby play last year and told flagys to go after him, they offered the big coin! adam carey played at clg with his mates for nothing. so who is the poachers mate?

I don't believe mr Footy is serious at all scottroo I think he should probably change his title to mr I talk crap.. I wouldn't ever believe he was a bush pig as I notice a day or two ago he was showing he was a valley boy?? Mr Footy is a bit of a joke I reckon.. Probably feels left out cause he could never play the game. Haha !!
barry footynut
Rookie

Postby White Line Fever » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:36 pm

MR FOOTY wrote:I apologise WLF if you are leaving your beloved club to play with your mates at CLG , BUT if you are leaving to play with your mates then why are you bringing them to this club???? Wouldn't they already be playing here.

You will fit in well with CLG as they are good at poaching players. As they did it to us a couple of years ago when they took Adam Carey.

Yeah that post makes no sense.

Just like your others.
'Bachman from OSB to Cove'... you muppet you have no idea.

You're a massive troll.
Stop embarassing yourself.
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Postby Madportsman » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:48 am

So whos peoples tips for the b & f? Reberger, carter, smith trifecta for me.

Captain Linke to win the "NAFA" AWARD for telling the side the wrong end we were kicking to on sat v Christies!
Madportsman

Marion FC

Postby White Line Fever » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:19 am

Yeah I'd say

Carter
Smith
Spesh
Linke
Munn
Q

And i thought sharpy & pj showed abit at times.
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Postby helicopterking » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:22 am

Reberger
carter
McCallum
Smith
Munn ( great effort with nearly 40 goals in a bottom 4 side, with 90% of goals kicked against good opposition in 15 goal losses)
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 666 times

Postby afc9798 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:08 pm

barry footynut wrote:
scottroo wrote:not sure if your serious mr footy, but the most recent poaching was done by your mob, someone from your club saw dalby play last year and told flagys to go after him, they offered the big coin! adam carey played at clg with his mates for nothing. so who is the poachers mate?

I don't believe mr Footy is serious at all scottroo I think he should probably change his title to mr I talk crap.. I wouldn't ever believe he was a bush pig as I notice a day or two ago he was showing he was a valley boy?? Mr Footy is a bit of a joke I reckon.. Probably feels left out cause he could never play the game. Haha !!

It's a different Mr Footy, the Valley one is Mister Footy. Maybe Mr Footy and Mister Footy could tangle this weekend....
afc9798
Reserves

Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 47 times
Grassroots Team: Happy Valley

Postby Mister Footy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Gets bloody confusing doesnt it ....
There will only be one Mr/Mister Footy smiling come 5pm Saturday
Mister Footy
Under 18s

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 28 times

Marion FC

Postby White Line Fever » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Mister Footy wrote:Gets bloody confusing doesnt it ....
There will only be one Mr/Mister Footy smiling come 5pm Saturday

What does mrs footy think about all this?
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Postby bigbadkenny » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Is the great man chappy{the orgy king)still at the club?
bigbadkenny
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Mannum

Postby afc9798 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:07 pm

bigbadkenny wrote:Is the great man chappy{the orgy king)still at the club?

Chappy is a Valley boy these days. Has been coaching and running for juniors there.
afc9798
Reserves

Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 47 times

Postby bigbadkenny » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:19 am

so valleys is the place to go for a swingers show
bigbadkenny
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Mannum

Postby Madportsman » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:42 pm

bigbadkenny wrote:Is the great man chappy{the orgy king)still at the club?

He played a few games in the b's last year for Marion, but is now 100 % focused on his booming tennis career!
Madportsman

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL