Showdown- Hackham v. Aldinga

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Who will win the big clash at Hackham this week ?

Poll ended at Sun May 16, 2010 1:46 pm

Hawks
45%
Sharks
55%

Total votes : 56

Re: Showdown- Hackham v. Aldinga

Postby rodney fox » Sat May 15, 2010 8:40 am

Esteban Vihaio wrote:
hackham_hawk_3 wrote:ok...after all the banter...this will be my last post before the first bounce...

let me leave you with one last message...

THERE WILL BE BLOOD

And I thought Hackham were trying to change the perception about their club being the home of thugs?

That time of the month HH3?

Good luck lads have a good day.
rodney fox
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby 85 WAS A GOOD YEAR » Sat May 15, 2010 10:00 am

Good Luck to both teams and their supporters.

People from outside don't always understand how this one small victory today can get the excitement back for clubs that are struggling.

I clearly remember when Flaggies were getting belted each week, and the games against the fellow cellar dwellars gave us something to look forward to in that week pre-game, and post game if we won.

I've had fun reading all the banter.
I reckon it's great to see the passion there for these 2 clubs. :)
85 WAS A GOOD YEAR
League - Best 21

Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby White Line Fever » Sat May 15, 2010 10:33 am

Thats a bit dramatic mate.

It's just a bit of fun.
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby Dig » Sat May 15, 2010 11:29 am

fisho mcspaz wrote:
LaughingKookaburra wrote:Jeez for FC to walk into the SFL forum and start swinging this game is getting state wide attention. Guess ddonkey (Spit out the word donkey ya stuttering peanut) wouldn't have even guessed that this game would get the SFL on the map for the weekend!!

ahaha! eeyore

by the way, is a mule the same dthing as a donkey., i've been awnting to know the answer to that one for a while.

hehe mule
Dig

Has liked: 0 time

Postby fisho mcspaz » Sat May 15, 2010 12:21 pm

85 WAS A GOOD YEAR wrote:Good Luck to both teams and their supporters.

People from outside don't always understand how this one small victory today can get the excitement back for clubs that are struggling.

I clearly remember when Flaggies were getting belted each week, and the games against the fellow cellar dwellars gave us something to look forward to in that week pre-game, and post game if we won.

I've had fun reading all the banter.
I reckon it's great to see the passion there for these 2 clubs. :)

See, you're down with it! :D

Reading back over the last few posts, I think some people have taken things said on here very literally - lighten up, it's all good fun. No need for abuse either. Looking forward to today, it should be a cracker. :supz:
Hey Goose, ya big stud! Take me to bed or lose me for ever.
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 111 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby fisho mcspaz » Sat May 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Dig wrote:
fisho mcspaz wrote:
LaughingKookaburra wrote:Jeez for FC to walk into the SFL forum and start swinging this game is getting state wide attention. Guess ddonkey (Spit out the word donkey ya stuttering peanut) wouldn't have even guessed that this game would get the SFL on the map for the weekend!!

ahaha! eeyore

by the way, is a mule the same dthing as a donkey., i've been awnting to know the answer to that one for a while.

hehe mule

Oh dear. :oops: I might have had a couple of drinks before posting that one. (But I did just google 'mule' and it is the offspring of a mare and a male donkey. So I learnt something. :D )
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Postby Bag The Points » Sat May 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Aldinga 19-12, Hackham 13-13
Hawks kicked the first five goals but Sharks kicked eight of the next ten and controlled the rest of the match.
Bag The Points
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time

Postby fisho mcspaz » Sat May 15, 2010 9:21 pm

I was a bit worried in the first quart erf when hackham got 4 goals in about 2 mitnues, I was hanging for sharks to get a goal before the hawks ran away with the game. :? Hackham's taggers were prob ably the most damaging in the first half, hackham #3 and #8 [played well in particular. Sharks dominated in the 3rd quarter, nothing much happened in the 4th/ . They won. Hurray. Best for Aldinga I thought were Joel Harman (best game i've ever seen him play)., Bryce Garrard, and whoever their #3 was, he was an absolute gun. Anywasy please disregard any spelling mistakes i am very very delighted that the sharks won and conqsequently I am having a ferw beers to celeberate! :D :D :D
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Postby the big bang » Sun May 16, 2010 7:41 am

fisho mcspaz wrote:I was a bit worried in the first quart erf when hackham got 4 goals in about 2 mitnues, I was hanging for sharks to get a goal before the hawks ran away with the game. :? Hackham's taggers were prob ably the most damaging in the first half, hackham #3 and #8 [played well in particular. Sharks dominated in the 3rd quarter, nothing much happened in the 4th/ . They won. Hurray. Best for Aldinga I thought were Joel Harman (best game i've ever seen him play)., Bryce Garrard, and whoever their #3 was, he was an absolute gun. Anywasy please disregard any spelling mistakes i am very very delighted that the sharks won and conqsequently I am having a ferw beers to celeberate! :D :D :D

geez, HH3 might be in with a chance!
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 9 times

Postby HH3 » Sun May 16, 2010 11:04 am

fisho mcspaz wrote:I was a bit worried in the first quart erf when hackham got 4 goals in about 2 mitnues, I was hanging for sharks to get a goal before the hawks ran away with the game. :? Hackham's taggers were prob ably the most damaging in the first half, hackham #3 and #8 [played well in particular. Sharks dominated in the 3rd quarter, nothing much happened in the 4th/ . They won. Hurray. Best for Aldinga I thought were Joel Harman (best game i've ever seen him play)., Bryce Garrard, and whoever their #3 was, he was an absolute gun. Anywasy please disregard any spelling mistakes i am very very delighted that the sharks won and conqsequently I am having a ferw beers to celeberate! :D :D :D

cheers fisho :D ...i think i was terrible tho... :?

congrats to Aldinga on the win. it was a really good game of football. we got the jump with 7 goals to 1 in the first qtr before they put another 2 on the board before qtr time. then i think it was 8 goals to 1 for aldinga in the 2nd which put us behind and it all went downhill from there.

PS anyone else think that was the most half arsed streaker EVER!?
Last edited by HH3 on Sun May 16, 2010 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby fisho mcspaz » Sun May 16, 2010 12:59 pm

hackham_hawk_3 wrote:

congrats to Aldinga on the win. it was a really good game of football. we got the jump with 7 goals to 1 in the first qtr before they put another 2 on the board before qtr time. then i think it was 8 goals to 1 for aldinga in the 2nd which put us behind and it all went downhill from there.

Was that you? Thought you kept Rigby pretty quiet in the first half.

Hahaha that streaker was ridiculous!
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Postby HH3 » Sun May 16, 2010 8:12 pm

fisho mcspaz wrote:
hackham_hawk_3 wrote:
fisho mcspaz wrote:I was a bit worried in the first quart erf when hackham got 4 goals in about 2 mitnues, I was hanging for sharks to get a goal before the hawks ran away with the game. :? Hackham's taggers were prob ably the most damaging in the first half, hackham #3 and #8 [played well in particular. Sharks dominated in the 3rd quarter, nothing much happened in the 4th/ . They won. Hurray. Best for Aldinga I thought were Joel Harman (best game i've ever seen him play)., Bryce Garrard, and whoever their #3 was, he was an absolute gun. Anywasy please disregard any spelling mistakes i am very very delighted that the sharks won and conqsequently I am having a ferw beers to celeberate!

Was that you? Thought you kept Rigby pretty quiet in the first half.

Hahaha that streaker was ridiculous!

yeah we didnt use a tag in the 2nd half

i think rigby did more while i was on him than after i went to half back, but thanks...its kinda weird getting some good comments on this forum :D
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby smithy » Sun May 16, 2010 10:25 pm

This topic is getting a little too heated and the game has been played so this topic will be locked.

HH3 - Try using the report button mate.
smithy

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL