Player Movements in SFL for season 2011

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Player Movements in SFL for season 2011

Postby Numbers » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Can anyone summarize the notable ins/outs for their (or others) club ahead of round 1?

Too hard to workout online due to so many junior clearances being listed!
Numbers
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby afc9798 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:11 pm

hollywood7477 wrote:
afc9798 wrote:
Lethal Dose wrote:Anyone know who Ben Gordon signed with in this league?[flash=][/flash]

Signed with Happy Valley. Has not done much preseason as he's been overseas. Icing on the forward cake for Valleys. Believe he signed up due to the two other Lofty boys who won a premiership last year (Peterson-Grey and Joel Brown).

Icing on the cake really geez the bloke is one of the softest blokes I've ever played against. Goes missing if it gets abit physical. Wouldn't be worth the money he would be getting. i believe his starting price is $600 a game.

Never seen him play so can't comment, but there are plenty around to help with the physical stuff as long as he does his job and plays as a lead up forward, which is what he was recruited for. As for the $600, couldn't tell you, as I know nothing about player payments. Like most on here, I'd just be guessing.
afc9798
Reserves

Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 47 times
Grassroots Team: Happy Valley

Postby afc9798 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:20 pm

afc9798 wrote:
hollywood7477 wrote:
afc9798 wrote:
Lethal Dose wrote:Anyone know who Ben Gordon signed with in this league?[flash=][/flash]

Signed with Happy Valley. Has not done much preseason as he's been overseas. Icing on the forward cake for Valleys. Believe he signed up due to the two other Lofty boys who won a premiership last year (Peterson-Grey and Joel Brown).

Icing on the cake really geez the bloke is one of the softest blokes I've ever played against. Goes missing if it gets abit physical. Wouldn't be worth the money he would be getting. i believe his starting price is $600 a game.

Never seen him play so can't comment, but there are plenty around to help with the physical stuff as long as he does his job and plays as a lead up forward, which is what he was recruited for. As for the $600, couldn't tell you, as I know nothing about player payments. Like most on here, I'd just be guessing.

Wasn't at the game, but from what I hear he had an ordinary first half, but was brilliant in the last. Ended up with 6 goals and was named second best behind Peterson-Gray. Not bad for a soft bloke who goes missing. Given that Valley were behind at half time, seems he performed when the heat was on.
afc9798
Reserves

Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 47 times
Grassroots Team: Happy Valley

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL