Rumours and Mumblings - SFL 2012

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Rumours and Mumblings - SFL 2012

Postby words of wisdom » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:17 pm

NO-MERCY wrote:Heard Sam Mahoney had an accident with a forklift early in the week.
Sam broke his ankle & the forklift was written off, squeeled a bit too!! :lol: :lol:

Super coach out of action for a few weeks.

He will do anything to get out of pre season :shock: :lol:
words of wisdom
League - Best 21

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 19 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Burr

Postby watchdog » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:35 pm

words of wisdom wrote:
NO-MERCY wrote:Heard Sam Mahoney had an accident with a forklift early in the week.
Sam broke his ankle & the forklift was written off, squeeled a bit too!! :lol: :lol:

Sam kicked the forklift out of anger when he found out one of his players had been training elsewhere. :lol:
watchdog
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 11 times

Postby Panther32 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 pm

words of wisdom wrote:

=))
The only time i've ever been wrong...was when I thought I was wrong!!!
Panther32
League - Best 21

Has liked: 104 times
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:43 pm

pale ale wrote:
WHEELS&DEALS wrote:
Tiger83 wrote:Has Cranston actually signed??? I will believe it when i see the clearances on SportingPulse.. Alot of clubs are chasing him, at least 2 in the GSFL and 2 in the Hills league.... Seems he has the pick of the biggest $$$ offer.. lucky bugger.

Signed papers on Wednesday night. And could have gone to other clubs for alot more money

So he must have signed because he likes the look of the Oval, the colour of the jumpers and the car parking facilities.

:lol: =)) :)) =)) :))
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Moe » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:34 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
pale ale wrote:
WHEELS&DEALS wrote:
Tiger83 wrote:Has Cranston actually signed??? I will believe it when i see the clearances on SportingPulse.. Alot of clubs are chasing him, at least 2 in the GSFL and 2 in the Hills league.... Seems he has the pick of the biggest $$$ offer.. lucky bugger.

Signed papers on Wednesday night. And could have gone to other clubs for alot more money

So he must have signed because he likes the look of the Oval, the colour of the jumpers and the car parking facilities.

All 3 things actually, plus he is tall enough to get the balls out of the trees at the western end.
Look you blokes, we know our oval is a funny shape, our colors are bad, but I have seen worse (Freo), but carparking is not that big a deal is it? I live across the road and it never seems to me there is a lack of spaces, and you dont have to pay to watch suburban footy, which I think is criminal anyway.

Cranston was going to end up somewhere, and he chose Morphies. Good luck to us. Now every game he plays he will be villified from the sidelines by opposition supporters. That's footy.
Moe
League - Best 21

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 91 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Postby woodublieve12 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:30 am

Moe wrote:All 3 things actually, plus he is tall enough to get the balls out of the trees at the western end.
Look you blokes, we know our oval is a funny shape, our colors are bad, but I have seen worse (Freo), but carparking is not that big a deal is it? I live across the road and it never seems to me there is a lack of spaces, and you dont have to pay to watch suburban footy, which I think is criminal anyway.

Cranston was going to end up somewhere, and he chose Morphies. Good luck to us. Now every game he plays he will be villified from the sidelines by opposition supporters. That's footy.

very well said moe...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Esteban Vihaio » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
pale ale wrote:
WHEELS&DEALS wrote:

The pastie is a dream oval for ruckman, especially for those who play behind the ball.
Where's Bill? Yeah... Hmm... Bill is on the Villa Quatro, on the road to Salina. I will draw you a map.
Esteban Vihaio
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 36 times

Postby Panther32 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 am

There was a post on here a little while ago that I can't seem to find, which stated a Morphett Vale Legend had signed with a SAALF side. I wasn't sure whether they were talking about in a coaching role or a playing role, but it's clear now that they were talking about Reid Beeching signing somewhere as a player. Yet the clearances page states it has been withdrawn. Is he looking at making a return now for the Emu's???
Panther32
League - Best 21

Postby rock » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Panther32 wrote:There was a post on here a little while ago that I can't seem to find, which stated a Morphett Vale Legend had signed with a SAALF side. I wasn't sure whether they were talking about in a coaching role or a playing role, but it's clear now that they were talking about Reid Beeching signing somewhere as a player. Yet the clearances page states it has been withdrawn. Is he looking at making a return now for the Emu's???

And where are you off to P32? I see a clearance has gone through for the HFL.
rock
Under 16s

Been liked: 12 times

Postby Panther32 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:22 am

rock wrote:
Panther32 wrote:There was a post on here a little while ago that I can't seem to find, which stated a Morphett Vale Legend had signed with a SAALF side. I wasn't sure whether they were talking about in a coaching role or a playing role, but it's clear now that they were talking about Reid Beeching signing somewhere as a player. Yet the clearances page states it has been withdrawn. Is he looking at making a return now for the Emu's???

Echunga mate.
Panther32
League - Best 21

Postby Slots It Through » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Panther32 wrote:
rock wrote:

Echunga mate.

The money must have dried up at Reynella.
Slots It Through
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Postby BIG RED DELICIOUS 2 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:31 pm

I also noticed this post...... could be wrong but i seem to remember it was posted by watchdog? One minute the post was there then it got deleated. I to also heard that a clearance was submitted but then later withdrawn.... for what ever reason? :shock:
BIG RED DELICIOUS 2
Rookie

Been liked: 0 time

Postby Cheese Twisties » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:57 am

Slots It Through wrote:
Panther32 wrote:
rock wrote:

Echunga mate.

The money must have dried up at Reynella.

I believe they are using the dreaded R word down there.... Refinancing :lol:
Gaelic Football - Funny name, SERIOUS GAME!
http://www.gaelicfootballsa.com.au/
Cheese Twisties
Under 18s

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby spot on » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Reid Beeching to Port Districts, new clearance lodged.
spot on
Under 18s

Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Casterton

Postby countryfootyfan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Heard today that mckeough had pulled the pin on ardrossan and has now signed at eastern park in the A2s... Any truth?
countryfootyfan
Under 18s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Postby Panther32 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:54 am

countryfootyfan wrote:Heard today that mckeough had pulled the pin on ardrossan and has now signed at eastern park in the A2s... Any truth?

Nooo don't be silly!
Panther32
League - Best 21

Postby Patrol » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Panther32 wrote:
countryfootyfan wrote:Heard today that mckeough had pulled the pin on ardrossan and has now signed at eastern park in the A2s... Any truth?

Nooo don't be silly!

But i know that he was at South Adelaide last monday doing his Level 1 coaching. Must want to coach in the future :ANAL: :lol: :D
Patrol

Postby Yank Man » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Patrol wrote:
Panther32 wrote:

Nooo don't be silly!

But i know that he was at South Adelaide last monday doing his Level 1 coaching. Must want to coach in the future :ANAL: :lol: :D

Playing against Eastern Park in a trial. At Ardrossan with family. Good on him.
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 316 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby barry footynut » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Been told $am mahony has been spotted training In a local gym. Is he going to be putting the boots on this yr?? Anyone heard anymore ??
barry footynut
Rookie

Postby words of wisdom » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:27 pm

barry footynut wrote:Been told $am mahony has been spotted training In a local gym. Is he going to be putting the boots on this yr?? Anyone heard anymore ??

The Gym?? Wouldn't think so. He is allergic to sweat, unless it's of the food variety. Although he did tell me he was after some size in his forward line... I thought he mean't height! On another note i believe he's now breeding "Peacocks" down at Brighton...
words of wisdom
League - Best 21

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 19 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Burr

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL