Hackham in 2012

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Hackham in 2012

Postby RFC 2010 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:15 pm

flyinghawk wrote:As i understand the young lads parents have spoken to Reynella three times,and also the football club . The lad just wants to play with his mates as he was there all day on Saturday on the side lines helping Marty and the team .Keep your chin up Bolly hackham will keep trying.

If the clubs can't come to an agreement, what is the point of continuing to lodge clearance applications?
RFC 2010
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby flyinghawk » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:59 pm

The point is it shows as a club that we are doing everthing we can .
flyinghawk
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Hackham

Postby RFC 2010 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:34 pm

flyinghawk wrote:The point is it shows as a club that we are doing everthing we can .

Fair enough. I only ask because it looks strange that clearance requests keep getting put forward and knocked back. Surely there has to come a point where Hackham either let it go and realise that it won't happen or Reynella realise its a lost cause and let it go through
RFC 2010
Rookie

Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

hackam hawks

Postby recruiter 10 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:47 pm

:D Well done hawks on our first win there definately more to come the skys the limit :D :D :D
recruiter 10
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Kangarilla

Postby Straight Line » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:17 pm

I understand his parents went to reynella on thurs night again then rang hackham and told them to put him back on line, they didnt put the boys from cove back on. Marty is a bit worried about the state of the three lads and I dont think any of them are working, they had a meeting with the SFL so for the kids sake hope it gets sorted. At this level of footy its a ****** discrace.
Straight Line
Rookie

Been liked: 2 times

hackam hawks

Postby Turbo » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Turbo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 38 times
Grassroots Team: Cove

Postby Glenmandownunder » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:24 am

RFC 2010 wrote:I notice that Hackham have put in another clearance request for Bollenhagen - after five or six other applications were denied. There is an obvious impasse between Reynella and Hackham which is preventing the clearance from being approved. Are the clubs trying to work through the issue or is Hackham hoping that its persistence will pay off and Reynella will simply get sick of denying the clearance request and allow it to go through?

How feckin hard can it be???
a Young Lad wants to play were he's happy!!!!!!

How many games did he actually play for reynella???
I'm sure if Hackham is as crap as ya think it is, he would have come to play for Reynella later.
Don't think the lad OR HIS Family will have good memories of Reynella...

And the Cove are twice as bad....
Glenmandownunder
Mini-League

Postby Glenmandownunder » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:32 am

RFC 2010 wrote:
flyinghawk wrote:The point is it shows as a club that we are doing everthing we can .

Fair enough. I only ask because it looks strange that clearance requests keep getting put forward and knocked back. Surely there has to come a point where Hackham either let it go and realise that it won't happen or Reynella realise its a lost cause and let it go through

They have been saying that in Belfast for 300 yrs.....
Surely the choice belongs to the young lads?????
I would love to hear Reynella's reasoning behind their stand...
Glenmandownunder
Mini-League

Postby tigerpie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Without knowing the full story both he and his older brother were reynella juniors. I understand hackham are trying to build a squad, but clubs dont like losing good juniors to other clubs without a fight.
tigerpie
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 501 times
Been liked: 431 times

Postby flyinghawk » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Welcome to Hackham Bolly ,Finally some club's have come to there senses and done the right thing for the comp and the League.
flyinghawk
Mini-League

Postby Mister Footy » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:47 pm

How many games are these lads really going to play for Hackham? Surely Bolly will be at South more than the Hawks

Hope Hackham enjoy the hard work and development other clubs have put into these kids so that Hackham can reap the rewards. Including counselling when the lads have gone astray or want to go back to soccer

Bring on the Valley, Reynella, Cove V Hackham games - these lads will be on the receiving end of a few hard tackles I would reckon

In the meantime I hope Marty is helping setup a talent development program in 14s and 16s so they dont have to hunt out the stronger clubs kids in future
Mister Footy
Under 18s

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 28 times
Grassroots Team: Happy Valley

Postby Straight Line » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Mister Footy wrote:How many games are these lads really going to play for Hackham? Surely Bolly will be at South more than the Hawks

Hope Hackham enjoy the hard work and development other clubs have put into these kids so that Hackham can reap the rewards. Including counselling when the lads have gone astray or want to go back to soccer

Bring on the Valley, Reynella, Cove V Hackham games - these lads will be on the receiving end of a few hard tackles I would reckon

In the meantime I hope Marty is helping setup a talent development program in 14s and 16s so they dont have to hunt out the stronger clubs kids in future

You can't recieve a few hard tackles if your not cleared to play
Straight Line
Rookie

Been liked: 2 times

Postby Dutchy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:12 pm

Anyone know what sort of numbers Hackham have in the under 10's this year?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2325 times
Been liked: 3505 times

Postby flyinghawk » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:40 am

Dutchy , spoke with the coach last night and we have around 18 to 20 under 10s
flyinghawk
Mini-League

Postby Dutchy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:14 pm

flyinghawk wrote:Dutchy , spoke with the coach last night and we have around 18 to 20 under 10s

Thanks, looking forward to our first game
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2325 times
Been liked: 3505 times

Postby Glenmandownunder » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 am

Dutchy wrote:Anyone know what sort of numbers Hackham have in the under 10's this year?

Flying hawk would know better than me
Glenmandownunder
Mini-League

Postby Titanic » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Straight Line wrote:
Mister Footy wrote:How many games are these lads really going to play for Hackham? Surely Bolly will be at South more than the Hawks

You can't recieve a few hard tackles if your not cleared to play

Why blame Hackham if you cant keep your players.Im not a Hackham person but have been around the S.F.L long enough to know that kids dont leave clubs if they are happy.Everyone bags Hackham when they are not competitive in the comp so they try to do something about it and they still get bagged.Good on them i reckon,stop being a sook Mr Footsy and do something about the kids leaving !!
Titanic
Mini-League

Grassroots Team: Gaza

Postby flyinghawk » Wed May 09, 2012 3:18 pm

:partyman: FLIGHT 69 playing at the Hackham Football clubrooms on the 19th of May. We have kept the door fee to a minimum so that all can afford to come. The band's fee has been donated by a sponsor so that the door fee on the night goes straight into our fundraising account. There will be a door prize, games and raffles. COME ON HAWKS SHOW YOUR SUPPORT door fee is $5. ALL WELCOME :partyman:
flyinghawk
Mini-League

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL