Sub Junior Umpiring - Carnival Cancelled

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Sub Junior Umpiring - Carnival Cancelled

Postby afc9798 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 pm

canyouseewhatisee wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
canyouseewhatisee wrote:
Goal side wrote:I say name the clubs and the parents, one way to shut them up!

you put the names out and they get deleted is that how to fix people that wreck the umpires

Just protecting you from getting sued.

SFL should at least release the names of the clubs that have been proven guilty.

Thanks Dutchy I was at the game last year with my daughter, my son was playing in another game it was a disgusting act towards an umpire no wonder there is no carnival this year

The cancellation of the carnival has nothing to do with last year, it was issues from this year. Given that the Brighton charge seems to have been found to be unsubstantiated. The Happy Valley one was thrown out also, although a suspended fine was issued despite the charge being found unproven (politics anyone?). My question is, how many of the incidents were actually proven to have occured?
afc9798
Reserves

Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 47 times
Grassroots Team: Happy Valley

Postby Dutchy » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Oh well season almost over anyway, we are having a big Red v Blue day which I suspect many other clubs are doing.

After coaching club and school footy this year I'm quite ready for a rest!
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2320 times
Been liked: 3492 times

Postby vics01 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:47 pm

AFC9798
The cancellation of the carnival has nothing to do with last year, it was issues from this year. Given that the Brighton charge seems to have been found to be unsubstantiated. The Happy Valley one was thrown out also, although a suspended fine was issued despite the charge being found unproven (politics anyone?). My question is, how many of the incidents were actually proven to have occured?

Unsubstantiated does not mean it did not occur. If you or anybody thinks this is all made up for political reasons you must surely be drowing from all the sand blocking your airways. Kids giving evidence against adults is always a tough ask. Adults are more acomplished at porky pies. This year was a disgrace.. Get over it go back to your clubs and educate your parents and coaches. Your club like my club and every other club has idiots who cannot control themselves. It is that simple.

Surely this thread is over and done with now.
vics01
Reserves

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 58 times
Grassroots Team: Cove

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL