Nasty Work.

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Nasty Work.

Postby King » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Very nasty incident in the C grade Flaggies v H. Gold game yesterday. Flaggies boy chased the ball over the boundary line. H. Gold’s best player (IMO) and very well known in the SFL, went after him and gave him a massive shuff into the concrete. The pusher got a red card and therefore a report, but the victim has severe lacerations to the head with deep ashaplt intrusions plus a broken knee cap in three places. I sincerely trust the tribunal will deal with the offender appropriately. 6 - 8 should be minimum, but if he has a record, it should be retirement!
King
Under 16s

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Re: Nasty Work.

Postby shoe boy » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:20 am

How many games did he get?
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby King » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:03 pm

shoe boy wrote:How many games did he get?

I'm told, 3, which will keep him out of the finals and finish his year. I am also told he has a bit of a record. Either way the penalty appears (IMO) to be lenient for such a callous incident.
King
Under 16s

Postby Esteban Vihaio » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:48 pm

King wrote:

I'm told, 3, which will keep him out of the finals and finish his year. I am also told he has a bit of a record. Either way the penalty appears (IMO) to be lenient for such a callous incident.

It's a wonder why SAAFL won't let Smackham into their competition. That said, it's probably good for Smackham that they weren't let in. I doubt they would last two seasons before they were kicked out of the league Salisbury West style. IMO SFL could have taken a much harder line with the club from doctors road.
Where's Bill? Yeah... Hmm... Bill is on the Villa Quatro, on the road to Salina. I will draw you a map.
Esteban Vihaio
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 36 times

Postby Esteban Vihaio » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:48 pm

King wrote:

It's a wonder why SAAFL won't let Smackham into their competition. That said, it's probably good for Smackham that they weren't let in. I doubt they would last two seasons before they were kicked out of the league Salisbury West style. IMO SFL could have taken a much harder line with the club from doctors road.
Where's Bill? Yeah... Hmm... Bill is on the Villa Quatro, on the road to Salina. I will draw you a map.
Esteban Vihaio
League Bench Warmer

Postby vics01 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:32 pm

Why does the toilet paper stain EV keep popping up here? Surely he has been flushed by now..
vics01
Reserves

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 58 times
Grassroots Team: Cove

Postby Esteban Vihaio » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:53 pm

vics01 wrote:Why does the toilet paper stain EV keep popping up here? Surely he has been flushed by now..

Interesting that you don’t even mention what happened on the Field. Just attack the people who call out thuggery
Esteban Vihaio
League Bench Warmer

Postby King » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Esteban Vihaio wrote:
King wrote:

Talking to Hackham supporters at the C grade prelim last Sunday and the club has definitely applied to join the SAAFL next year. They like what they see with Marion & OSB / Lons. However whether they will be accepted or not is a big query! Apparently the recent C grade indiscretion (which this thread was started on) is a very big stumbling block for them. Would be ironic that a callous thug cost them the opportunity to improve.
King
Under 16s

Postby Esteban Vihaio » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:39 pm

Mail is Smackham need to lose the capital S before they can join the AdFL. Could they do a year without a suspension? Unlikely IMO
Esteban Vihaio
League Bench Warmer

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL