Morphet Vale Emus

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Postby Bulldogsculthero25 » Tue May 01, 2007 12:48 pm

the Sledge wrote:nah hate...

i only hate them cos they flog us each year can't 1 year they just say hay lets just win by a point it's still a win still 2 points and we don't feel that bad.
Bulldogsculthero25
Rookie

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Mt Compass

Postby The Voice » Tue May 01, 2007 1:19 pm

Schmidt is reliable and hard working.

I wouldnt class him a bad player. he does whats needed when needed. he is good. He won the ressies B&F at South a few years back.
The Voice
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time

Postby The Lova » Tue May 01, 2007 2:30 pm

The Voice wrote:Schmidt is reliable and hard working.

I wouldnt class him a bad player. he does whats needed when needed. he is good. He won the ressies B&F at South a few years back.

How many league games did he go onto play???? I dont think reserves footy is much chop anymore. haven't heard much of him since that tho. He mite be hardwrking but that doesn't always mean your a good footballer. and although a good footballer must be a hardworking one, a hardworking footballer is not always a good one. IMO.
Beat the whites of eggs with a pinch of salt until stiff...Continue beating, gradually adding sugar, vinegar and vanilla, until of thick consistency.
The Lova
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby Hasbeen » Thu May 03, 2007 11:42 pm

Hafey wrote:This forum isnt painting a very good picture of Morphet Vale , there is no way id be sending my two sons there to play football no matter how succesfull they were .

That will be there down fall , parents wont send there kids to football training with these guys .

Are you serious, thats why they are so good, they have 12 junior sides, 2 in each comp from 2/3's to U 18's and while the league allows this it wont change. the surrounding clubs struggle for junior numbers and Morphies are aloud to have about 250 kids it will never be fair. they should have about 20 u/18's to come into seniors next year and Hackam down the road struggle to fill a B Grade.
Hasbeen
Rookie

Been liked: 3 times

Postby Buff » Fri May 04, 2007 12:28 pm

[quote="Hasbeen"][quote="Hafey"]This forum isnt painting a very good picture of Morphet Vale , there is no way id be sending my two sons there to play football no matter how succesfull they were .

That will be there down fall , parents wont send there kids to football training with these guys .[/quote]

Are you serious, thats why they are so good, they have 12 junior sides, 2 in each comp from 2/3's to U 18's and while the league allows this it wont change. the surrounding clubs struggle for junior numbers and Morphies are aloud to have about 250 kids it will never be fair. they should have about 20 u/18's to come into seniors next year and Hackam down the road struggle to fill a B Grade.[/quote]

Why do we continue to "saw sawdust"? the teams that struggle to fill B grade and junior teams should get of their backsides and be pro active about making positive changes to their clubs! why should the league get involved in putting shackles on clubs that are strong, suuccessful and give oppotunities for kids to get a game of footy? Morphetvale have always had a strong junior presence but that has not always carried through to senior ranks. a good team in black and gold use to kick their arse in the early nineties! So stop using this forum to bitch about things you CAN change!!! JUST DO IT!
sports do not build character....they reveal it!
Buff
Mini-League

Postby Junior » Fri May 04, 2007 12:39 pm

Why do we continue to "saw sawdust"? the teams that struggle to fill B grade and junior teams should get of their backsides and be pro active about making positive changes to their clubs! why should the league get involved in putting shackles on clubs that are strong, suuccessful and give oppotunities for kids to get a game of footy? Morphetvale have always had a strong junior presence but that has not always carried through to senior ranks. a good team in black and gold use to kick their arse in the early nineties! So stop using this forum to bitch about things you CAN change!!! JUST DO IT![/quote]

If we can't get on here and talk shit then what's this forum for? We obviously don't have a draft system to keep it fair so you reckon let the strong teams get stronger and the weak teams get weaker, there's only so many things you can do to attract players and when that doesn't work you continually get smashed by the top teams. What's the incentive to play in this league?
Junior
Rookie

Grassroots Team: OSB Lonsdale

Postby THE MOLE » Fri May 04, 2007 12:40 pm

Buff wrote:
Hasbeen wrote:
Hafey wrote:This forum isnt painting a very good picture of Morphet Vale , there is no way id be sending my two sons there to play football no matter how succesfull they were .

That will be there down fall , parents wont send there kids to football training with these guys .

Are you serious, thats why they are so good, they have 12 junior sides, 2 in each comp from 2/3's to U 18's and while the league allows this it wont change. the surrounding clubs struggle for junior numbers and Morphies are aloud to have about 250 kids it will never be fair. they should have about 20 u/18's to come into seniors next year and Hackam down the road struggle to fill a B Grade.

Why do we continue to "saw sawdust"? the teams that struggle to fill B grade and junior teams should get of their backsides and be pro active about making positive changes to their clubs! why should the league get involved in putting shackles on clubs that are strong, suuccessful and give oppotunities for kids to get a game of footy? Morphetvale have always had a strong junior presence but that has not always carried through to senior ranks. a good team in black and gold use to kick their arse in the early nineties! So stop using this forum to bitch about things you CAN change!!! JUST DO IT!

Why does the AFL do it then??? To create a strong even competition to make sure the game grows.
THE MOLE
Under 18s

Postby Buff » Fri May 04, 2007 1:11 pm

[quote="Junior"]Why do we continue to "saw sawdust"? the teams that struggle to fill B grade and junior teams should get of their backsides and be pro active about making positive changes to their clubs! why should the league get involved in putting shackles on clubs that are strong, suuccessful and give oppotunities for kids to get a game of footy? Morphetvale have always had a strong junior presence but that has not always carried through to senior ranks. a good team in black and gold use to kick their arse in the early nineties! So stop using this forum to bitch about things you CAN change!!! JUST DO IT![/quote]

If we can't get on here and talk shit then what's this forum for? We obviously don't have a draft system to keep it fair so you reckon let the strong teams get stronger and the weak teams get weaker, there's only so many things you can do to attract players and when that doesn't work you continually get smashed by the top teams. What's the incentive to play in this league?[/quote]

What are the "so many things" your club has done to attract players??
Buff
Mini-League

Postby Buff » Fri May 04, 2007 1:13 pm

[quote="THE MOLE"][quote="Buff"][quote="Hasbeen"][quote="Hafey"]This forum isnt painting a very good picture of Morphet Vale , there is no way id be sending my two sons there to play football no matter how succesfull they were .

That will be there down fall , parents wont send there kids to football training with these guys .[/quote]

Are you serious, thats why they are so good, they have 12 junior sides, 2 in each comp from 2/3's to U 18's and while the league allows this it wont change. the surrounding clubs struggle for junior numbers and Morphies are aloud to have about 250 kids it will never be fair. they should have about 20 u/18's to come into seniors next year and Hackam down the road struggle to fill a B Grade.[/quote]

Why do we continue to "saw sawdust"? the teams that struggle to fill B grade and junior teams should get of their backsides and be pro active about making positive changes to their clubs! why should the league get involved in putting shackles on clubs that are strong, suuccessful and give oppotunities for kids to get a game of footy? Morphetvale have always had a strong junior presence but that has not always carried through to senior ranks. a good team in black and gold use to kick their arse in the early nineties! So stop using this forum to bitch about things you CAN change!!! JUST DO IT![/quote]

Why does the AFL do it then??? To create a strong even competition to make sure the game grows.[/quote]

Thats the problem...........its the SFL NOT the AFL its about time we realised that this is local footy...too many people think its something its not......We all work, kids parents work, coaches work, retail hours have changed and other sports attract younger kids nowadays.
Buff
Mini-League

Postby THE MOLE » Fri May 04, 2007 1:54 pm

Buff wrote:
THE MOLE wrote:
Buff wrote:
Hasbeen wrote:

Why does the AFL do it then??? To create a strong even competition to make sure the game grows.

Thats the problem...........its the SFL NOT the AFL its about time we realised that this is local footy...too many people think its something its not......We all work, kids parents work, coaches work, retail hours have changed and other sports attract younger kids nowadays.

Obviously some of the things that the afl provides. money etc, cant and shouldnt be done, but i would think that the sfl could try harder to keep teams afloat and not just hope a few more teams fold.
THE MOLE
Under 18s

Postby sweeny luvs j delsar » Mon May 14, 2007 12:57 am

i rate emus 2 be a decent animal i havnt met a single player past or present from morphies that i would rate anywhere as high as i would rate an emu.i rekon that ya should change ya name from emus 2 TURKEYS
rowdy rody peeper 4 priminister
sweeny luvs j delsar
Mini-League

Postby the wonder elephant » Mon May 14, 2007 1:30 am

sweeny are you a serial pest or just a good fisherman :?: :?:
the wonder elephant
League - Best 21

Has liked: 114 times
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: Ironbank

Postby sweeny luvs j delsar » Mon May 14, 2007 7:52 pm

[ quote="the wonder elephant"]sweeny are you a serial pest or just a good fisherman :?: :?:[/quote] i am a bit ov both u bit the bait didnt u :finga:
sweeny luvs j delsar
Mini-League

Postby sweeny luvs j delsar » Mon May 14, 2007 7:54 pm

CUMMON U TURKEYS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
sweeny luvs j delsar
Mini-League

Postby Jayjake » Mon May 14, 2007 8:04 pm

My kid plays for Morphett Vale, its not my closest club. I let him choose who he wanted to play for. Unfortunately for some of the weaker clubs, a winning culture attracts players, even at a young age. He loves it there and they look after him. Never had a problem, and as I played at Flaggies when I grew up I hated the Emus
Jayjake
Mini-League

Grassroots Team: Plympton

Postby sweeny luvs j delsar » Mon May 14, 2007 8:11 pm

Jayjake wrote:My kid plays for Morphett Vale, its not my closest club. I let him choose who he wanted to play for. Unfortunately for some of the weaker clubs, a winning culture attracts players, even at a young age. He loves it there and they look after him. Never had a problem, and as I played at Flaggies when I grew up I hated the Emus
sounds like ya a pretty good dad lettin ya lad choose clubs good on ya chief i still rekon they r TURKEYS TURKEYS TURKEYS GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE
sweeny luvs j delsar
Mini-League

Postby Hills » Tue May 15, 2007 12:51 pm

[quote="sweeny luvs j delsar"][quote="Jayjake"]My kid plays for Morphett Vale, its not my closest club. I let him choose who he wanted to play for. Unfortunately for some of the weaker clubs, a winning culture attracts players, even at a young age. He loves it there and they look after him. Never had a problem, and as I played at Flaggies when I grew up I hated the Emus[/quote] sounds like ya a pretty good dad lettin ya lad choose clubs good on ya chief i still rekon they r TURKEYS TURKEYS TURKEYS GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE[/quote]

yeah espeacially that Anderew Milsom, he is the leader of all the turkeys down there!

Ha ha ha
Once you go black, your in a wheelchair.
Hills
Reserves

Postby Junior » Tue May 15, 2007 12:56 pm

Hills wrote:
sweeny luvs j delsar wrote:
Jayjake wrote:My kid plays for Morphett Vale, its not my closest club. I let him choose who he wanted to play for. Unfortunately for some of the weaker clubs, a winning culture attracts players, even at a young age. He loves it there and they look after him. Never had a problem, and as I played at Flaggies when I grew up I hated the Emus
sounds like ya a pretty good dad lettin ya lad choose clubs good on ya chief i still rekon they r TURKEYS TURKEYS TURKEYS GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE

yeah espeacially that Anderew Milsom, he is the leader of all the turkeys down there!

Ha ha ha

That's some interesting spelling mate, your not a Lonsdale supporter at all are ya? I especially like the way you spell espeacially and i gotta admit i don't know many Andrews spelt Anderew but stranger things have happened?
Junior
Rookie

Grassroots Team: OSB Lonsdale

Postby Hills » Tue May 15, 2007 1:13 pm

[quote="Junior"][quote="Hills"][quote="sweeny luvs j delsar"][quote="Jayjake"]My kid plays for Morphett Vale, its not my closest club. I let him choose who he wanted to play for. Unfortunately for some of the weaker clubs, a winning culture attracts players, even at a young age. He loves it there and they look after him. Never had a problem, and as I played at Flaggies when I grew up I hated the Emus[/quote] sounds like ya a pretty good dad lettin ya lad choose clubs good on ya chief i still rekon they r TURKEYS TURKEYS TURKEYS GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE[/quote]

Ha ha ha[/quote]

That's some interesting spelling mate, your not a Lonsdale supporter at all are ya? I especially like the way you spell espeacially and i gotta admit i don't know many Andrews spelt Anderew but stranger things have happened?[/quote]

Who in there right mind would support Lonsdale?

Thats why i am on the MVale forum ya twit.
Once you go black, your in a wheelchair.
Hills
Reserves

Postby sweeny luvs j delsar » Tue May 15, 2007 2:17 pm

Junior wrote:
Hills wrote:
sweeny luvs j delsar wrote:

Ha ha ha

That's some interesting spelling mate, your not a Lonsdale supporter at all are ya? I especially like the way you spell espeacially and i gotta admit i don't know many Andrews spelt Anderew but stranger things have happened?
hey junior i noticed u seem 2 think u r the spell check king get a life ya dingo
sweeny luvs j delsar
Mini-League

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL