Reynella

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Reynella

Postby SFL SPY » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:24 pm

Looks like the wineflies have their game plan up and running, do you guys have any comments or do you still think they are a middle of the road team? should be a cracker of a game the next time they play morphett vale.
SFL SPY

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Re: Reynella

Postby Swooper16 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:03 pm

Sounds like they have definately been on the improve but they would need a 15 goal turnaround from round 1. Think it's probably beyond them.
Swooper16
League - Best 21

Been liked: 2 times

Postby FOOTYGODS » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:26 pm

i heard Milo has done a groin how bad??? and rocket is a gun........
FOOTYGODS
Under 18s

Postby Tight_Lines » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:01 pm

They defiantly did show us boys up saturday arvo this side would have to be a hell of alot better then the side that played Rnd 1 because Morphett Vale cant be that good! Their numbers around the footy was the difference they seemed to have so many more players on the field they ran very hard out of defence like all Reynella sides. Look forward to the return match in a few weeks hopefully this was just a slip up and not a sign where we are at.
Tight_Lines
Under 16s

Been liked: 4 times

Postby Tight_Lines » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:13 pm

That Bradshaw is one hell of a player give him any room and he'll hurt ya big time awesome bloody leg on him as well clearly BOG and what number was that Smitheram guy who was named second best in the paper was that number 8 i think. He also was very good. How far away is Splitty from ressys at South is he still in the mix out there or will he play the mojourity of the year with you guys?
Tight_Lines
Under 16s

Postby Insider » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:16 pm

Good to see Reynella beat those pretenders! I did pick it but not by as much as they did win by. I think its Reynella morphett vale again no doubts there. Just think that Reynella need to work a way around Morphett Vale or be really on their game. Would be great to see the two go at it again. Is Milo injured?
Insider
Rookie

Postby SFL SPY » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:37 am

fudd03 wrote:i heard Milo has done a groin how bad??? and rocket is a gun........

Yeah Milo has done a groin and won't play association this week, he will have the week off and try to get up for the game against Hackam so he can kick 20 goals and try to catch Pollard.

Rocket is a gun, hard in and under player, Got B.O.G at the club.
SFL SPY

Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby Tight_Lines » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:25 am

Insider wrote:Good to see Reynella beat those pretenders! I did pick it but not by as much as they did win by. I think its Reynella morphett vale again no doubts there. Just think that Reynella need to work a way around Morphett Vale or be really on their game. Would be great to see the two go at it again. Is Milo injured?

Yeah dont get to excited mate wow Reynella are suddenly the biggest thing around again after one match. Their first big hit out they were thumped by 90 points it was our first hitout against anyone worth lacing the boots up for and were in the entire match until the last half of the last quarter they kicked a few to flatter the scoreboard. They were good but i'd love to see them go up to much more of a level the responding match last year Cove won by 70 odd points only to be later done towards the end of the season Its only June. Milo was playing well till he was injuried but Prescott looked more dangerous up their it may had been a blessing really for Reynella.
Tight_Lines
Under 16s

Postby Insider » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:23 pm

Tight_Lines wrote:
Insider wrote:Good to see Reynella beat those pretenders! I did pick it but not by as much as they did win by. I think its Reynella morphett vale again no doubts there. Just think that Reynella need to work a way around Morphett Vale or be really on their game. Would be great to see the two go at it again. Is Milo injured?

Yeah dont get to excited mate wow Reynella are suddenly the biggest thing around again after one match. Their first big hit out they were thumped by 90 points it was our first hitout against anyone worth lacing the boots up for and were in the entire match until the last half of the last quarter they kicked a few to flatter the scoreboard. They were good but i'd love to see them go up to much more of a level the responding match last year Cove won by 70 odd points only to be later done towards the end of the season Its only June. Milo was playing well till he was injuried but Prescott looked more dangerous up their it may had been a blessing really for Reynella.

Tight_Lines at wat stage did i mention reynella being the next biggest thing? And when were they the biggest thing going round, Morphett Vale are arent they? Or were Cove "the pretenders" meant to be under MULLET MAN!!! Round 1 counts for wat? As you say in your comments it all counts in finals .. As for Reynella going up a level i reckon they could if Milo only played 1 quarter and my guess is he went into the game with a niggle. So a blessing for Reynella with him off? I think your kidding yourself!!! Score may have got embarrassing for you Cobras with no bite, Or have they turned into carpet pythons.
As i said before looks like a Wine fly V Emu final again!!!
Insider
Rookie

Postby The Lova » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:10 am

Insider wrote:
Tight_Lines wrote:

Tight_Lines at wat stage did i mention reynella being the next biggest thing? And when were they the biggest thing going round, Morphett Vale are arent they? Or were Cove "the pretenders" meant to be under MULLET MAN!!! Round 1 counts for wat? As you say in your comments it all counts in finals .. As for Reynella going up a level i reckon they could if Milo only played 1 quarter and my guess is he went into the game with a niggle. So a blessing for Reynella with him off? I think your kidding yourself!!! Score may have got embarrassing for you Cobras with no bite, Or have they turned into carpet pythons.
As i said before looks like a Wine fly V Emu final again!!!

Indeed It all does count in finals and we all know how Reynella have gone in the finals in the last few years. Theyve been able to beat morphies on and off during the regular season, but when it comes to the big games in finals against the emus they go missing. Whats gonna stop that happening again this year?
Beat the whites of eggs with a pinch of salt until stiff...Continue beating, gradually adding sugar, vinegar and vanilla, until of thick consistency.
The Lova
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby Tight_Lines » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:22 pm

The way Milo was moving in the first quarter the only way he was going to score a bag was by the umpires feeding him all day which they would had. My opinion was that Prescott looked alot more damaging he was quicker off the mark and took some solid grabs under alot of pressure with players around him and converted all his kicks convincingly Milos first just cleared the line from 25 out he didnt look like the imposing figure you talk him to be. At least this week is what im saying. And have a read everyone thinks their the next big thing since they won on the weekend everyones running red hot about Reynella on the forum they even put up their own thread!
Tight_Lines
Under 16s

Postby footballer » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:00 pm

how is todd cece going? where does he play? heard hes alright
footballer
Mini-League

Postby fly » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:29 pm

Todd Cece is a good defender but no worldbeater has made the association team
fly
Under 16s

Postby lion heart » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:52 pm

Tight_Lines wrote:The way Milo was moving in the first quarter the only way he was going to score a bag was by the umpires feeding him all day which they would had. My opinion was that Prescott looked alot more damaging he was quicker off the mark and took some solid grabs under alot of pressure with players around him and converted all his kicks convincingly Milos first just cleared the line from 25 out he didnt look like the imposing figure you talk him to be. At least this week is what im saying. And have a read everyone thinks their the next big thing since they won on the weekend everyones running red hot about Reynella on the forum they even put up their own thread!

I think youll find Milo has been struggling thru injury for weeks. If fit the best player in the s.f.l. and the 1 guy that could get Winies over the line against the Emus if he had a big game. Probably the player they most fear.... single handedly won a final for the Flies last year at Noarlunga .... not sure if it was Brighton or Morphett Vale they may have played that day??
O’Sullivan Beach F.C Est. 1975
Lonsdale F.C Est. 1977
O’Sullivan Beach/Lonsdale F.C Est. 2001
Premierships
A-Grade ~ 5
Reserves ~ 5
Juniors ~ 17
lion heart
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 62 times
Grassroots Team: OSB Lonsdale

Postby The Lova » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:43 pm

lion heart wrote:
Tight_Lines wrote:The way Milo was moving in the first quarter the only way he was going to score a bag was by the umpires feeding him all day which they would had. My opinion was that Prescott looked alot more damaging he was quicker off the mark and took some solid grabs under alot of pressure with players around him and converted all his kicks convincingly Milos first just cleared the line from 25 out he didnt look like the imposing figure you talk him to be. At least this week is what im saying. And have a read everyone thinks their the next big thing since they won on the weekend everyones running red hot about Reynella on the forum they even put up their own thread!

I think youll find Milo has been struggling thru injury for weeks. If fit the best player in the s.f.l. and the 1 guy that could get Winies over the line against the Emus if he had a big game. Probably the player they most fear.... single handedly won a final for the Flies last year at Noarlunga .... not sure if it was Brighton or Morphett Vale they may have played that day??

wasnt morphett vale. They havent lost to the winies in a final in the last four years. coincidently milo hasnt played a big part in any of those games either!!!! best player in the league????? havent seen him stand up on a big stage yet. ie. prelims/ GF!!!!! so ijn my opinion far from the best.
Beat the whites of eggs with a pinch of salt until stiff...Continue beating, gradually adding sugar, vinegar and vanilla, until of thick consistency.
The Lova
Under 16s

Postby fly » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:53 pm

[quote="The Lova"][quote="lion heart"][quote="Tight_Lines"]The way Milo was moving in the first quarter the only way he was going to score a bag was by the umpires feeding him all day which they would had. My opinion was that Prescott looked alot more damaging he was quicker off the mark and took some solid grabs under alot of pressure with players around him and converted all his kicks convincingly Milos first just cleared the line from 25 out he didnt look like the imposing figure you talk him to be. At least this week is what im saying. And have a read everyone thinks their the next big thing since they won on the weekend everyones running red hot about Reynella on the forum they even put up their own thread![/quote]

I think youll find Milo has been struggling thru injury for weeks. If fit the best player in the s.f.l. and the 1 guy that could get Winies over the line against the Emus if he had a big game. Probably the player they most fear.... single handedly won a final for the Flies last year at Noarlunga .... not sure if it was Brighton or Morphett Vale they may have played that day??[/quote

just kicked a lazy 8 in last years prelim give us a breakmate speak some sense and we will all take you seriously
wasnt morphett vale. They havent lost to the winies in a final in the last four years. coincidently milo hasnt played a big part in any of those games either!!!! best player in the league????? havent seen him stand up on a big stage yet. ie. prelims/ GF!!!!! so ijn my opinion far from the best.[/quote]
fly
Under 16s

Postby The Lova » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:14 am

fly wrote:
The Lova wrote:
lion heart wrote:

I think youll find Milo has been struggling thru injury for weeks. If fit the best player in the s.f.l. and the 1 guy that could get Winies over the line against the Emus if he had a big game. Probably the player they most fear.... single handedly won a final for the Flies last year at Noarlunga .... not sure if it was Brighton or Morphett Vale they may have played that day??[/quote

just kicked a lazy 8 in last years prelim give us a breakmate speak some sense and we will all take you seriously
wasnt morphett vale. They havent lost to the winies in a final in the last four years. coincidently milo hasnt played a big part in any of those games either!!!! best player in the league????? havent seen him stand up on a big stage yet. ie. prelims/ GF!!!!! so ijn my opinion far from the best.

He must talk about those 8 when he shows people the premierships hes led the winies too. although it was me who mentioned prelims earlier he certainly didnt back it up in a GF. thats the big stage. who was the prelim against? just geussing but was it cove or Brighton. lets be honest the last few final series, they havent been around the mark and got flogged in the finals. I think he kicks goals when its easy but in big games he doesn't kick bags that win his team the game. IN any of the prelims/GF against the emus he hasnt kicked more than a couple!!!!! GOES MISSING!!!!
The Lova
Under 16s

Postby The Dutchman » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:51 am

sounds like lionheart wants to start the milo fan club?
The Dutchman
Under 18s

Postby The Lova » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:12 pm

wasnt morphett vale. They havent lost to the winies in a final in the last four years. coincidently milo hasnt played a big part in any of those games either!!!! best player in the league????? havent seen him stand up on a big stage yet. ie. prelims/ GF!!!!! so ijn my opinion far from the best.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

just kicked a lazy 8 in last years prelim give us a breakmate speak some sense and we will all take you seriously[/quote]

He must talk about those 8 when he shows people the premierships hes led the winies too. although it was me who mentioned prelims earlier he certainly didnt back it up in a GF. thats the big stage. who was the prelim against? just geussing but was it cove or Brighton. lets be honest the last few final series, they havent been around the mark and got flogged in the finals. I think he kicks goals when its easy but in big games he doesn't kick bags that win his team the game. IN any of the prelims/GF against the emus he hasnt kicked more than a couple!!!!! GOES MISSING!!!![/quote]

just as I thought FLY. The truth is the best silencer. Obviously my SENSE just takes some time to sink in....for some!!!!
The Lova
Under 16s

Postby fly » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:59 am

Keep bagging him and the winies lova and i will make sure he reads this crap and uses it as ammo in the finals dont rate anyone much at Reynella do you?????
fly
Under 16s

Next

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL