Reynella

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Reynella

Postby MatteeG » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:19 am

ol man emu wrote:Murdock..

helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby RFC 2010 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:25 am

MatteeG wrote:
ol man emu wrote:Murdock..

Clever MatteeG.

HeyPhilip - Reece is not coaching at the moment. He is Runner for the A's and Scott is working overseas for the year. B grade coach is a young guy from McLaren, Gianni.

As ol man has said, the team is in more than capable hands with Murdock at the helm for Saturday.
RFC 2010
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby goyoutigers » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:14 pm

2010 the year of the Winefly. Great reward for so many guys who have stuck with the club eg.
Stephen and David Prescott, Fricky, McKeough, Procky, Fazz, Brady, Middles, Lukey C and last but not least the great Log.
Well done Early, Murdock, Jolly, Graetz and all the support staff. That one was for the likes of Bobby Lloyd, Willo, Procky
and Mr. Air Diffusion.
goyoutigers
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time

Postby recruiter 10 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Best part about 2010 is everyone will now forget about 1977 :lol: :lol:
recruiter 10
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Kangarilla

Postby theEMBRYO » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Hey there, definetly new too this post & have'nt really spent much time on safooty blog's (hope you wont hold that against me!?) :roll: just thought i'd ask the thoughts of you folk from Reynella - your thoughts on young Daryl Collinson and how he went this yr, understand that he's still only a kid but does he have a future ahead of him !?
theEMBRYO

Postby Archer11 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:44 pm

This kid can and I believe make it to AFL if he continues to work hard at his game. A natural talent.
Archer11

Postby spot on » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Archer11 wrote:This kid can and I believe make it to AFL if he continues to work hard at his game. A natural talent.

I stand to be corrected, but I believe he is the grandson of Sturt great, Rodger Rigney.
spot on
Under 18s

Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Casterton

Postby theEMBRYO » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:36 pm

spot on wrote:
Archer11 wrote:This kid can and I believe make it to AFL if he continues to work hard at his game. A natural talent.

I stand to be corrected, but I believe he is the grandson of Sturt great, Rodger Rigney.

He is, as Roger is my great uncle ( his sister is my nana). I just wanted to get a objective opinion outside of Roger. I know he is very proud of his grand sons, and whilst there is a minority of side line family that has too much to say he is very supportive of him and wants him to do well at whatever level.
When i last spent time w Roger a fortnight ago, he did say that Daryl does enjoy his time w his mates & Reynella but he was looking forward to stepping upto the u18's at Glenelg next season.
theEMBRYO

Postby Panther32 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:44 am

theEMBRYO wrote:
spot on wrote:

He is, as Roger is my great uncle ( his sister is my nana). I just wanted to get a objective opinion outside of Roger. I know he is very proud of his grand sons, and whilst there is a minority of side line family that has too much to say he is very supportive of him and wants him to do well at whatever level.
When i last spent time w Roger a fortnight ago, he did say that Daryl does enjoy his time w his mates & Reynella but he was looking forward to stepping upto the u18's at Glenelg next season.

Played with Daryl this season and the kid is an amazing talent. Was very unlucky not to play in the premiership side only making way for an old fart to rejoin the team!
He puts his head over the ball and hits the packs extremely hard. Has amazing pace and played a big part in us making the GF. He is hoping to be selected by Glenelg U 18's and I think they would be stupid not to pick this kid to play. Considering he held his own in the A grade side for a third of the season and still just missed out on winning the Under 18 best and fairest for the league I think he has huge potential!
The only time i've ever been wrong...was when I thought I was wrong!!!
Panther32
League - Best 21

Has liked: 104 times

Postby Injured Phantom » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 am

I'm shocked Daryl isn't playing for Glenelg U18's already ... he has the talent to be playing in the Grand Final this week against West
Injured Phantom
Rookie

Postby theEMBRYO » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:36 am

Panther32 wrote:
theEMBRYO wrote:
spot on wrote:

Played with Daryl this season and the kid is an amazing talent. Was very unlucky not to play in the premiership side only making way for an old fart to rejoin the team!
He puts his head over the ball and hits the packs extremely hard. Has amazing pace and played a big part in us making the GF. He is hoping to be selected by Glenelg U 18's and I think they would be stupid not to pick this kid to play. Considering he held his own in the A grade side for a third of the season and still just missed out on winning the Under 18 best and fairest for the league I think he has huge potential!

Is he a natural left or right footer !?
theEMBRYO

Postby t express » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:24 pm

right footer....he has the best closing speed on ball/player i have played with
t express
Under 16s

Postby RFC 2010 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:35 am

t express wrote:right footer....he has the best closing speed on ball/player i have played with

Better than the Middleton boys?
RFC 2010
Rookie

Postby t express » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:42 pm

RFC 2010 wrote:
t express wrote:right footer....he has the best closing speed on ball/player i have played with

have to have a bet at training and see how we go RFC...
D Collinson 4/1
J Middleton 4.5/1
S Middleton 6/1 (too old) :D
t express
Under 16s

Postby Panther32 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:12 pm

t express wrote:
RFC 2010 wrote:

D Collinson 4/1
J Middleton 4.5/1

S.Middleton...would probably do his calf trying though!!! ;)
The only time i've ever been wrong...was when I thought I was wrong!!!
Panther32
League - Best 21

Has liked: 104 times

Postby RFC 2010 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:31 pm

t express wrote:
RFC 2010 wrote:

D Collinson 4/1
J Middleton 4.5/1

Done. It would be a hell of a race.
RFC 2010
Rookie

Postby Archer11 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Any news on the Coaching staff for the season 2011?? Obviously Early will coach again but what about the rest??
Archer11

Postby RFC 2010 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Archer11 wrote:Any news on the Coaching staff for the season 2011?? Obviously Early will coach again but what about the rest??

Same B grade coach.

Not sure about the 18's. Murdock looks like he will only be an Assistant Coach in A's.
RFC 2010
Rookie

Postby watchdog » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:07 pm

RFC 2010 wrote:
Archer11 wrote:Any news on the Coaching staff for the season 2011?? Obviously Early will coach again but what about the rest??

Same B grade coach.

Not sure about the 18's. Murdock looks like he will only be an Assistant Coach in A's.

I know someone that was interested in the 18's job and was asked to put in a resume/application. this was almost a month ago, and he hasn't heard anything. Pretty ordinary from the people involved I would think. Esp when the person involved is a life member at the club :shock:
watchdog
Under 18s

Been liked: 11 times

Postby RFC 2010 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:09 pm

watchdog wrote:
RFC 2010 wrote:

Same B grade coach.

I know someone that was interested in the 18's job and was asked to put in a resume/application. this was almost a month ago, and he hasn't heard anything. Pretty ordinary from the people involved I would think. Esp when the person involved is a life member at the club :shock:

I reckon he'll make a good coach. Hopefully all can be sorted soon and he gets the gig
RFC 2010
Rookie

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL