Vinnies Signed Finds

Yes, music now has its very own forum!

Vinnies Signed Finds

Postby Dogwatcher » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:26 pm

VINNIES SIGNED FINDS HUNT GOES NATIONAL
Following the fantastic success of the first round of the Vinnies Signed Finds campaign in NSW, music fans across the country will now have a chance to get their hands on signed preloved personal items from well-renowned music artists.
Fifty one-of-a-kind pieces of music history will be hidden in a selection of Vinnies stores across the country from Friday 10 February.
Fans will be able to follow clues and hints on the Signed Finds Facebook page (www.signedfinds.com ) and hit the streets to search for the garments, as well as find other Vinnies treasures.
George Patterson Y&R Sydney and Vinnies have partnered up for the concept, which has already seen over 30 items snatched up in NSW including treasures from Gotye, Jimmy Barnes, Julia Stone, Bliss n Eso, John Butler Trio and Matt Corby.
David Wark, Chief Executive Officer (SA), said, “Vinnies is delighted and honoured to be working with George Patterson Y&R on such an exciting project.
“It’s a win-win situation for everyone involved because by shopping or donating to Vinnies, you are directly supporting the most marginalised and disadvantaged people in our community,” David added.
Signed Finds up for grabs in the national drop include items from Deftones, Moby, Kasey Chambers, Peter Garrett, Armin Van Buuren, Cloud Control, Jebediah, Sarah Blasko, Neil Finn, Claire Bowditch, 360 and Nikki Sixx (Motley Crue).
To own a slice of music history, don’t forget to start hunting in Vinnies stores in South Australia from Friday 10 February.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Re: Vinnies Signed Finds

Postby southee » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:05 pm

What a great idea :)
Is out of change.....thanks Cambridge Clarrie!!!
southee
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 859 times
Been liked: 122 times

Postby zipzap » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:15 am

Absolutely. Top idea :)
"A no vote from any club means there is some sort of risk involved in our entry into the competition not working," Steven Trigg.
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 248 times
Been liked: 39 times

Postby Strawb » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:49 pm

I am in and off to Vinnies
I am the Voice Left From Drinking
Strawb
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 12 times