Supercoach rd 1 let the games begin!

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Re: Supercoach rd 1 let the games begin!

Postby Feenix » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Groover wrote:All hail the mighty Gawnstein!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes indeed, I was starting to doubt my Gawnstein selection but it just paid for itself today
Feenix
Reserves

Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 65 times

Re: Supercoach rd 1 let the games begin!

Postby heater31 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:31 pm

One Club Player wrote:
heater31 wrote:
Feenix wrote:
BZB27 wrote:Brad Crouch out with Hammy soreness

FFS that means I have Rocky, Crouch and Gresham out

I have Rocky and Crouch sitting on the pine this week too. Still have 18 Starters at this stage 8-[

@Q. has convinced me to keep Petracca and binned another forward who was the same price......

Don't really understand the thinking with Petracca. For one you're wasting a bench spot that could me making you cash and secondly you won't be able to use him as a downgrade when it gets to trading season in rnds 6-12. Maybe you want to use him for loopholing but that's not the easiest thing to get right and you'll generally have a player out injured most weeks anyway.

Petracca 28 disposals and 2 goals in the VFL. Good chance to get a gig in the 1's this week and hopefully continues to post similar numbers.

Had Barlow on the Pine last week so from my perspective I can carry this one for a few weeks
heater31

Has liked: 526 times
Been liked: 1273 times

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy