who's letting you down?

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Re: who's letting you down?

Postby White Line Fever » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Buddy is a huge let-down, but I just can't bring myself to waste a trade on him as we all know what he's capable of!
Maybe this rumour of Buddy being on 2 strikes for drugs is true and it's caught up with him??????
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:34 am

I just picked Buddy up and despite the fact that he didn't score well on the weekend I reckon he'll go allright for the rest of the season. He is still kicking goals and he has hurt me in past matches by me not having him. Unlike my opponents though I haven't paid top dollar for Franklin. I reckon anyone who panics and offloads him now on the strength of one rubbish game will be gnashing their teeth in frustration when he returns to form. Just too good a player to be consistently crap.

Buddy - HOLD.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1818 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:35 am

Quichey wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:Ziebell broke his leg and is out for 10 weeks. Terrible luck for the lad.

regards,

REB

Surely you are taking the piss? 10 weeks for a fracture, the least you could do is give us a plausible time-frame :lol:

Tch tch. Oh ye of little faith Q Man! 8)

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1818 times

Postby White Line Fever » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:I just picked Buddy up and despite the fact that he didn't score well on the weekend I reckon he'll go allright for the rest of the season. He is still kicking goals and he has hurt me in past matches by me not having him. Unlike my opponents though I haven't paid top dollar for Franklin. I reckon anyone who panics and offloads him now on the strength of one rubbish game will be gnashing their teeth in frustration when he returns to form. Just too good a player to be consistently crap.

Buddy - HOLD.

regards,

REB

will do valid point
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 16 times

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy