who's letting you down?

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

who's letting you down?

by nuggety goodness » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:19 pm

MAN! i am getting sick of my forward line atm

SC scores this week

Defenders: (28.4%) 627
Midfielders: (41.1%) 908
Rucks: (9.5%) 209
Forwards: (21.1%) 467
TOTAL: 2,211

no forwards over 80! pathetic... i've got Pav, Rough, Davis and B Johnson... Walker (on my bench :evil: ) picks up the highest score...
I am not talking to you for 3 minutes because you punched me in the head and it hurt and that was not okay for you to do
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 219 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Re: who's letting you down?

by Q. » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Jonathon Brown has been very average. Mackie hasn't been much better, has posted some really low scores.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

by whufc » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Lance Franklin and Daniel Kerr :evil:

Though this week i will trade Daniel Kerr for a player worth $86,600 and then be able to trade Jack Ziebell for Stevie Johnson.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5586 times
Been liked: 2527 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

by Rik E Boy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Lindsay Gilbee has been off the boil for a couple of weeks in a row now, at least Mackie racks up the points every second week. I've gotten about 110 from Gilbee in the last two weeks and had Dawson on the bench who has flogged him both weeks.

My fill in forward Mitchell Brown isn't exactly racking up the points but you can't expect him to replicate the scoring capability of Paul Chapman.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1818 times

by White Line Fever » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:41 pm

last week fev kills me then this week buddy has a stinker
and why did i ever pick up lewis roberts-thompson
so glad i held onto higgins
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 16 times

by Hondo » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:20 pm

I brought in a prized new recruit in one Buddy Franklin to replace Taylor Walker. $220K investment .... Walker scores 90, Sbuddy scores 28 :shock:

Prob the right move in the long run but I've been anti-Buddy all season because of this exact thing. 3 scores of 100+ convinces me and then he does that!

J Brown is also letting me down. $539K investment at the start will likely slip into the high $300K's in the next 2 weeks. Fev is either feast or famine.

As for Mackie, he's capable of scoring 100s so long as he doesn't get a tagging job. Surely Bomber Thompson realises that fantasy football is important these days so that tagging roles should only be given to non-fantasy players?
In between signatures .....
Hondo
Coach

Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 32 times

by Rik E Boy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:42 pm

hondo71 wrote:I brought in a prized new recruit in one Buddy Franklin to replace Taylor Walker. $220K investment .... Walker scores 90, Sbuddy scores 28 :shock:

LMAO. I bought in Cyril instead, they averaged the same at the time but Duddy was about forty grand more expensive. I had Franklin last year when he was on fire and he still put in the odd shitter so I stayed well away from him this year.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

by Booney » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 pm

who's letting you down?

The Coach. :(
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7487 times
Been liked: 10772 times

by Hondo » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:LMAO. I bought in Cyril instead, they averaged the same at the time but Duddy was about forty grand more expensive. I had Franklin last year when he was on fire and he still put in the odd shitter so I stayed well away from him this year.

regards,

REB

I considered Cyril too - he's a great pick up. But it came down to ROK v Buddy for me. I now think ROK would have been better. Although I say that now and will probably think Buddy's great later on.

These KPP forwards are a bust I'm starting to think. I reckon you are better off with the guys that run through the midfield but are listed as forwards - Goodwin, ROK, Deledio, SJ, etc. Expect for Riewoldt who seems to be a must have.
In between signatures .....
Hondo
Coach

Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 32 times

by JK » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:16 pm

ROK was an excellent buy about a month back after his ordinary start to the year.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4458 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

by Q. » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:
hondo71 wrote:I brought in a prized new recruit in one Buddy Franklin to replace Taylor Walker. $220K investment .... Walker scores 90, Sbuddy scores 28 :shock:

LMAO. I bought in Cyril instead, they averaged the same at the time but Duddy was about forty grand more expensive. I had Franklin last year when he was on fire and he still put in the odd shitter so I stayed well away from him this year.

regards,

REB

Yes, I bought into Blight's hype as well. Happy with that selection.
Q.
Coach

by hearts on fire » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Everyone in my team, i am sh1t.
~ R.I.P John McCarthy, 19-11-1989 - 9-9-2012 ~
hearts on fire
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

by Thiele » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:52 pm

hearts on fire wrote:Everyone in my team, i am sh1t.

same here
James Ezard Joint 2009 Magarey Medalist

Personal views only not views of the West Adelaide Footy Club or Bedford Indstries
Thiele
Coach

Has liked: 149 times
Been liked: 80 times

by White Line Fever » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:19 pm

hondo71 wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:LMAO. I bought in Cyril instead, they averaged the same at the time but Duddy was about forty grand more expensive. I had Franklin last year when he was on fire and he still put in the odd shitter so I stayed well away from him this year.

regards,

REB

I considered Cyril too - he's a great pick up. But it came down to ROK v Buddy for me. I now think ROK would have been better. Although I say that now and will probably think Buddy's great later on.

These KPP forwards are a bust I'm starting to think. I reckon you are better off with the guys that run through the midfield but are listed as forwards - Goodwin, ROK, Deledio, SJ, etc. Expect for Riewoldt who seems to be a must have.

also pick up jed adcock as defender but hes playing midfielder/forward. going well
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

by JK » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:07 pm

white line fever wrote:
hondo71 wrote:

regards,

REB

also pick up jed adcock as defender but hes playing midfielder/forward. going well

Took him a while to get going .. Heath Shaw owes me and I finally lost patience with Malceski
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4458 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

by White Line Fever » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Constance_Perm wrote:
white line fever wrote:
hondo71 wrote:

regards,

REB

Took him a while to get going .. Heath Shaw owes me and I finally lost patience with Malceski

yeah i only brought him in 2 weeks ago lucky me.
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

by Rik E Boy » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:27 am

Booney wrote:who's letting you down?

The Coach. :(

Too many Power players! Lade the worst selection of the lot. In 2007 he was a good option but he should have been left well alone this year with guys like McIntosh and Kruezer available at a similar or lower price. I didn't go McIntosh originally but picked him up after my own one eyed selectioin in Ottens went down early.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

by Gingernuts » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:07 am

Thiele wrote:
hearts on fire wrote:Everyone in my team, i am sh1t.

same here

I third that.
Gingernuts
League - Top 5

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Langhorne Creek

by Q. » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Quichey wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:

regards,

REB

Yes, I bought into Blight's hype as well. Happy with that selection.

Dammit REB, we jinxed him :?
Q.
Coach

by Voice » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Bloody injuries were killing me to start with. Now suspensions on top of that :roll: . And only five trades left :roll: . Top 4 last week and will be down to 11th after this round I reckon.
Voice
League - Best 21

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Next

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy