Attention all safooty.net SuperCoaches!

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Attention all safooty.net SuperCoaches!

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:22 pm

It is my lamentable duty to inform you that we are being owned lock stock and barrell by the SuperCoaches that post on AFL Online. Clearly our pride is at stake here!

Top in Hogg Premier - GordonBlues AFLO
Top in Hogg Div I - Darcy DTF AFLO
Top in Hogg Div II - hondo yay we got one. :lol:
Top in Hogg Div III - Woodys Dropkicks AFLO again
Top in Hogg Div IV - **** LOL

Now most of the blokes on that site are about 16 years old. We are being put to shame gentlemen. If you are going well in SuperCoach this year but are not in a Hogg League WE NEED YOU IN 2010. SAVE SAFOOTY.net!

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1817 times

Re: Attention all safooty.net SuperCoaches!

Postby Sorry Dude » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:It is my lamentable duty to inform you that we are being owned lock stock and barrell by the SuperCoaches that post on AFL Online. Clearly our pride is at stake here!

Top in Hogg Premier - GordonBlues AFLO
Top in Hogg Div I - Darcy DTF AFLO
Top in Hogg Div II - hondo yay we got one. :lol:
Top in Hogg Div III - Woodys Dropkicks AFLO again
Top in Hogg Div IV - **** LOL

Now most of the blokes on that site are about 16 years old. We are being put to shame gentlemen. If you are going well in SuperCoach this year but are not in a Hogg League WE NEED YOU IN 2010. SAVE SAFOOTY.net!

regards,

REB

count me in REB I am finally averaging a semi healthy 2200 this season. fingers crossed it holds up throughout the rest of the year 8)
Sorry Dude
League - Top 5

Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 73 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:55 pm

2200 is not a semi healthy average that is a bloody good average. You'll have to work your way up through the Hogg ranks but you'll get an invite next January when I am calling for coaches.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby unknown source » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:2200 is not a semi healthy average that is a bloody good average. You'll have to work your way up through the Hogg ranks but you'll get an invite next January when I am calling for coaches.

regards,

REB

2200 i think is an excellent average.. whats yours??
im getting the hang of it now its my first year im only averaging about 1900 but ill put my hand up if you need me :D
unknown source
League - Top 5

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Postby Rik E Boy » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:26 am

unknown source wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:2200 is not a semi healthy average that is a bloody good average. You'll have to work your way up through the Hogg ranks but you'll get an invite next January when I am calling for coaches.

regards,

REB

im getting the hang of it now its my first year im only averaging about 1900 but ill put my hand up if you need me :D

Mine is 2180 or something like that. Invitations to The Hogg Shield are open, if you put your hand up you are in. We currently have four divisions.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby nuggety goodness » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:46 am

Rik E Boy wrote:
unknown source wrote:

regards,

REB

Mine is 2180 or something like that. Invitations to The Hogg Shield are open, if you put your hand up you are in. We currently have four divisions.

regards,

REB

so REB, is your 'family Div' going to become the bottom one? i'm currently in Div 4 (new one for this year) and if i was to make the GF and go up i would push into Div 2 correct?!?

anyway, i'm in for next year!
I am not talking to you for 3 minutes because you punched me in the head and it hurt and that was not okay for you to do
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 219 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby Rik E Boy » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Something like that nuggety. Next season our 'family' divvy will probably be Division IV.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Sorry Dude » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:30 am

unknown source wrote:

regards,

REB

im getting the hang of it now its my first year im only averaging about 1900 but ill put my hand up if you need me :D[/quot
it is only my second year playing SC. you have to pick completely different players compared to my DT team. which is only averaging about 1900 odd. i have been playing this for 4 years and am yet to crack the elusive 2k.
Sorry Dude
League - Top 5

Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 73 times

Postby blink » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:Top in Hogg Div III - Woodys Dropkicks AFLO again

I am doing my best to rectify this REB - I am currently sitting just below this team on the ladder and have a pretty good run home in regards to the strength of the teams I have to play. Also have a lot of trades remaining - have been copping a few donuts over the last few games in hope of making a late finals charge.
blink
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Groover » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 pm

blink wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:Top in Hogg Div III - Woodys Dropkicks AFLO again

I am doing my best to rectify this REB - I am currently sitting just below this team on the ladder and have a pretty good run home in regards to the strength of the teams I have to play. Also have a lot of trades remaining - have been copping a few donuts over the last few games in hope of making a late finals charge.

Woody is only top of the rank by pts, the h2h leader is yours truly :D
Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012
Groover
League - Top 5

Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 385 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:40 am

I've got no idea what is going on in Division III or IV cos nobody posts any results. Good luck trying to beat Woody though as he racked up over 2400 points when I played the bastard.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Groover » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:09 am

Rik E Boy wrote:I've got no idea what is going on in Division III or IV cos nobody posts any results. Good luck trying to beat Woody though as he racked up over 2400 points when I played the bastard.

regards,

REB

beat him 2 weeks ago, as flip would say "Shelling peas"
Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012
Groover
League - Top 5

Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 385 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy