Hogg Shield 2010 Sign up thread

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Re: Hogg Shield 2010 Sign up thread

Postby tipper » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Hi guys. if there is still room i wouldnt mind joining up. i have my team in another league and i might as well have it in another :D

silly question for a first time coach, it is the same supercoach as the adelaide now one right?
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:58 pm

tipper wrote:Hi guys. if there is still room i wouldnt mind joining up. i have my team in another league and i might as well have it in another :D

silly question for a first time coach, it is the same supercoach as the adelaide now one right?

Yeah I think so. On mine it has Courier Mail but I normally just access it directly from the Hun site. I'll PM you with the league code for the Hogg. Welcome aboard.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Postby The Jack » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:02 am

Sorry REB, been otherwise occupied? Am still definitely keen to be in, will sort out today hopefully! Thanks again.
The Jack
Under 18s

Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: Hummocks-Watchman

Postby The Jack » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:19 am

All sorted, now to change what auto-fill gave me!
The Jack
Under 18s

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Hey Jack, glad you're back. 8)

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby The Jack » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Mythical Creature wrote:Having never done Supercoach I have won both my leagues in DreamTeam the last 2 seasons. I am giving SuperCoach a crack as well this year since my work mates started up a comp. If The Jack pulls out I would be happy to take his spot. (I'm not sure what Jack is up to. I haven't seen him roaming the streets of Balaklava for a couple of weeks now!)

Meanwhile would you jump in my grave that quick MC???? Bloody hell, not bad! I do believe you might have been exaggerating your DT efforts somewhat also! I certainly don't remember losing to you 2 years in a row, as a matter of fact I'm pretty sure the year before last I went through undefeated in the league that you were in, but anyway... ;)
The Jack
Under 18s

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:46 pm

The Jack wrote:
Mythical Creature wrote:Having never done Supercoach I have won both my leagues in DreamTeam the last 2 seasons. I am giving SuperCoach a crack as well this year since my work mates started up a comp. If The Jack pulls out I would be happy to take his spot. (I'm not sure what Jack is up to. I haven't seen him roaming the streets of Balaklava for a couple of weeks now!)

Meanwhile would you jump in my grave that quick MC???? Bloody hell, not bad! I do believe you might have been exaggerating your DT efforts somewhat also! I certainly don't remember losing to you 2 years in a row, as a matter of fact I'm pretty sure the year before last I went through undefeated in the league that you were in, but anyway... ;)

That's why he's a Mythical Creature! Maybe a stint in Hogg Divvy VI will sort him out. 8)

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:00 pm

HOGG UPDATE

Remember folks that today is 'kick your a55 out the league' day for a couple of coaches in Hogg Division V. Invites will be sent out to two Hogg Division VI coaches after 5pm tonight in a bid to keep the Hogg Random free.

Also, the Hogg Div VI code will be published for anyone else who wants to fill a league, first come, first served.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby unknown source » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:HOGG UPDATE

Remember folks that today is 'kick your a55 out the league' day for a couple of coaches in Hogg Division V. Invites will be sent out to two Hogg Division VI coaches after 5pm tonight in a bid to keep the Hogg Random free.

Also, the Hogg Div VI code will be published for anyone else who wants to fill a league, first come, first served.

regards,

REB

you do a tough job very well reb
unknown source
League - Top 5

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy