virgin dream team user

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

virgin dream team user

Postby overloaded » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:34 pm

can I ask a few basic questions

1. Do all 7 forwards score? do the two reserve forwards score count? same with backmen and mid f's?

2. Do both ruckman scores count?

3. So you can interchange your reserve with a player in the side after any round?

4. Is the total worked out by adding the 7 forwards, 7 mids, 2 ruck and 7 backs score together?

5. Its not good to make many trades early in the first few rounds?

6. The cheap players on the bench that you have never heard of, do they come in use much?
therealROSSCO wrote:Now listen to this loud and clear.....

I have not been approached to coach at the WFC this year, next year or any year. I have not approached the WFC to coach this year, next year or any year. This is an unconditional statement.
overloaded
2009 Punting Comp Winner

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: virgin dream team user

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:14 pm

overloaded wrote:can I ask a few basic questions

1. Do all 7 forwards score? do the two reserve forwards score count? same with backmen and mid f's?
All players on the field score. The reserves only score if one of your players does not play.

2. Do both ruckman scores count?

Yes.

3. So you can interchange your reserve with a player in the side after any round?

Yes.

4. Is the total worked out by adding the 7 forwards, 7 mids, 2 ruck and 7 backs score together?

Yes. Don't forget to select a Captain, he scores double.

5. Its not good to make many trades early in the first few rounds?

Avoid it if you can.

6. The cheap players on the bench that you have never heard of, do they come in use much?

The cheaper players make the difference between having a good side and a great one. For example, guys like Dustin Martin and Jackson Trengove are expected to play a lot of games. The value of the cheaper players will rise if they get lots of games. You can then trade up to a proven performer who might have dropped in price for any reason.

Problem solvered.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1818 times

Postby overloaded » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:05 pm

thanks REB. Im learning :roll:
therealROSSCO wrote:Now listen to this loud and clear.....

I have not been approached to coach at the WFC this year, next year or any year. I have not approached the WFC to coach this year, next year or any year. This is an unconditional statement.
overloaded
2009 Punting Comp Winner

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Sorry Dude » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:01 am

also make sure you pick a vice captain just in case your captain does not play also :D
Sorry Dude
League - Top 5

Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 73 times

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy