Hogg Division II 2019

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon May 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Round 5

SuperCoach 2034
Right Nut 1973

Greedy Guns 2078
Wingard's Crewe 1959

Porter Guns 1980
Straycat Strut 1954

True North 1997
Underbelly 1843

Wiggbros 2109
Honda's horrendous 1943

Jimmy Crack Corn 1989
Darke Peake Blues 1935

Shanes Superboots 2025
Trotters 2015

Cossi's Carnts 2051
Summer of George 2006

DAISYSDUDS 2144
Chops Clots 2017

Ladder

1 Cossi's Carnts 5 0 10872 10284 105.72 20
2 Shanes Superboots 4 1 10674 10395 102.68 16
3 Summer of George 4 1 10585 10351 102.26 16
4 Porter Guns 4 1 10656 10494 101.54 16
5 DAISYSDUDS 3 2 10817 10479 103.23 12
6 Wingard's Crewe 3 2 10386 10309 100.75 12
7 Greedy Guns 3 2 10696 10660 100.34 12
8 Underbelly 3 2 10290 10412 98.83 12

9 Straycat Strut 2 3 10463 10412 100.49 8
10 Chops Clots 2 3 10556 10582 99.75 8
11 True North 2 3 10355 10415 99.42 8
12 Wiggbros 2 3 10520 10601 99.24 8
13 Darke Peake Blues 2 3 10526 10699 98.38 8
14 SuperCoach 2 3 10126 10385 97.51 8
15 Trotters 1 4 10592 10536 100.53 4
16 Right Nut 1 4 10289 10598 97.08 4
17 Honda's horrendous 1 4 10275 10662 96.37 4
18 Jimmy Crack Corn 1 4 10263 10729 95.66 4

Cossi's brilliant season keeps on keeping on after he won the match of the season to date against fellow Divvy II giant Summer of George. It was Georgie's first loss for the year and Cossi is looking the goods so far at this stage of the season. Shanes Superboots is another is another side who should still be about the place when the whips are cracking in August and they had a vital ten point win over their old (sorry Ma) rivals Trotters who just can't seem to take a trick this season.

Apologies to Matteeeeeeeee for talking him up last week because sure as shit here comes the mozz and his Crewe got cleaned up by Greedy Guns. DAISY was impressive in his victory where Porter Guns and Underbelly fell over the line in their important matches. On the way up True North managed another win SuperCoach and last place Jimmy Crack Corn managed to snaffle themselves a vital four points.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon May 20, 2019 1:24 pm

Round 7

Porter Guns 2263
SuperCoach 1881

Greedy Guns 2351
True North 2217

Right Nut 2257
Honda's horrendous 2187

Wingard's Crewe 2288
Darke Peake Blues 2085

Trotters 2294
Straycat Strut 2074

Underbelly 2297
Summer of George 2021

DAISYSDUDS 2320
Wiggbros 2250

Jimmy Crack Corn 2171
Chops Clots 1870

Shanes Superboots 2151
Cossi's Carnts 2076

Ladder

1 Cossi's Carnts 6 1 14945 14312 104.42 24
2 Shanes Superboots 6 1 14958 14419 103.74 24
3 Porter Guns 5 2 15023 14508 103.55 20
4 Underbelly 5 2 14675 14272 102.82 20
5 Greedy Guns 5 2 15111 14780 102.24 20
6 Summer of George 5 2 14701 14624 100.53 20
7 DAISYSDUDS 4 3 15085 14862 101.50 16
8 Wingard's Crewe 4 3 14726 14672 100.37 16

9 True North 3 4 14850 14818 100.22 12
10 Wiggbros 3 4 14916 15032 99.23 12
11 Right Nut 3 4 14679 14889 98.59 12
12 Trotters 2 5 14997 14756 101.63 8
13 Straycat Strut 2 5 14506 14770 98.21 8
14 Jimmy Crack Corn 2 5 14410 14694 98.07 8
15 Honda's horrendous 2 5 14526 14888 97.57 8
16 Chops Clots 2 5 14303 14750 96.97 8
17 Darke Peake Blues 2 5 14512 15075 96.27 8
18 SuperCoach 2 5 13910 14712 94.55 8

It's all being going a bit too well for Cossi this season but right on cue the SuperCoach gods have noticed his comfort and in Round 7 the wheels fell off for the Carnts. Cossi was rolled by Shanes Superboots who are now right up his ginger with six wins for the season. It wasn't a great week to put in a shitter either as several powerful opponents flexed their muscles. Greedy Guns and DAISY both racked up 2300, the Trotters finally got going and Underbelly and Porter Guns also put in a good stint. All of a suddden this league has gotten much tighter for the Carnts.

Down the arse end the usual suspects are lining up. Jimmy cracked corn but also Chops Clots who aren't sticking it at the moment. SuperCoach is anything but and the Blues have Peaked. Straycat Strut has lost the plot...no matter what I do I can't seem to fix this side and it will be a good job to avoid relegation this year. If you want a successful SuperCoach season just don't do what REBBY Don't does.

Stupid game.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue May 28, 2019 11:56 am

Round 8

True North 2318
SuperCoach 2222

Porter Guns 2352
Honda's horrendous 2086

Darke Peake Blues 2141
Greedy Guns 2140

Trotters 2348
Right Nut 2172

Wingard's Crewe 2239
Summer of George 2176

DAISYSDUDS 2383
Straycat Strut 2141

Underbelly 2177
Chops Clots 2176

Wiggbros 2372
Cossi's Carnts 2252

Shanes Superboots 2167
Jimmy Crack Corn 1922

Ladder

1 Shanes Superboots 7 1 17125 16341 104.80 28
2 Porter Guns 6 2 17375 16594 104.71 24
3 Cossi's Carnts 6 2 17197 16684 103.07 24
4 Underbelly 5 3 16852 16448 102.46 20
5 DAISYSDUDS 5 3 17468 17003 102.73 20
6 Greedy Guns 5 3 17251 16921 101.95 20
7 Wingard's Crewe 5 3 16965 16848 100.69 20
8 Summer of George 5 3 16877 16863 100.08 20


9 True North 4 4 17168 17040 100.75 16
10 Wiggbros 4 4 17288 17284 100.02 16
11 Trotters 3 5 17345 16928 102.46 12
12 Right Nut 3 5 16851 17327 97.25 12
13 Darke Peake Blues 3 5 16653 17215 96.74 12
14 Chops Clots 2 6 16479 16927 97.35 8
15 Straycat Strut 2 6 16647 17153 97.05 8
16 Jimmy Crack Corn 2 6 16332 16861 96.86 8
17 Honda's horrendous 2 6 16612 17240 96.36 8
18 SuperCoach 2 6 16132 17030 94.73 8



Shane Superboots are the new top dog in Division II after they cleaned up Jimmy and Cossi slumped to their second straight loss, this time against Wiggbros. Underbelly snuck into the top four by virtue of a one point win over a luckless Clots while DAISYSDUDS flogged his old rival Straycat Strut who are really struggling this season.

Trotters are definitely on the way back after they flogged Right Nut (man that sounds painful…or fun depending on your point of view) while Darke Peake Blues pulled off the upset over Greedy Guns. Porter Guns have emerged as a genuine contender and I reckon few coaches spend as much time on their teams as my Uncle so look out Divvy II!

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:49 pm

Round 9

Honda's horrendous 2151
SuperCoach 2141

True North 2525
Darke Peake Blues 2084

Porter Guns 2199
Trotters 2121

Summer of George 2322
Greedy Guns 2101

DAISYSDUDS 2421
Right Nut 2180

Chops Clots 2309
Wingard's Crewe 2094

Straycat Strut 2272
Cossi's Carnts 2077

Shanes Superboots 2246
Underbelly 2217

Wiggbros 2158
Jimmy Crack Corn 2076

Ladder

1 Shanes Superboots 8 1 19371 18558 104.38 32
2 Porter Guns 7 2 19574 18715 104.59 28
3 DAISYSDUDS 6 3 19889 19183 103.68 24
4 Underbelly 6 3 19069 18694 102.01 24
5 Cossi's Carnts 6 3 19274 18956 101.68 24
6 Summer of George 6 3 19199 18964 101.24 24
7 True North 5 4 19693 19124 102.98 20
8 Greedy Guns 5 4 19352 19243 100.57 20

9 Wiggbros 5 4 19446 19360 100.44 20
10 Wingard's Crewe 5 4 19059 19157 99.49 20
11 Trotters 3 6 19466 19127 101.77 12
12 Chops Clots 3 6 18788 19021 98.78 12
13 Straycat Strut 3 6 18919 19230 98.38 12
14 Honda's horrendous 3 6 18763 19381 96.81 12
15 Right Nut 3 6 19031 19658 96.81 12
16 Darke Peake Blues 3 6 18737 19740 94.92 12
17 Jimmy Crack Corn 2 7 18408 19019 96.79 8
18 SuperCoach 2 7 18273 19181 95.27 8

Kelly Creation is the star of the Hogg so this week as her side True North cracked the 2500 barrier in sensational style in Round 9 of Divvy II action. North smashed the hapless Blues by nearly 500 points in a percentage pig out that saw them clamber into the eight. On the back of that scoring it's hard to see them falling out either. North's massive win overshadowed traditional Hogg II power DAISY who has been steadily gaining momentum in recent weeks. DAISY's 2400 wasn't too shabby either and after a few bumps in the road earlier in the year they are now cooking with gas and looking at a long overdue promotion to Division I.

Early season bolter Cossi's Carnts has fallen into disrepair in recent weeks falling to a third straight loss and playing Straycat Strut back into form. Honda was not so horrendous this week and the Clots were running free at last as well. Despite the fightback of these sides there is now a two game gap between the stragglers and the top eight with Trotters remaining in the lower group after falling short of second ranked Porter Guns. Shane's Superboots have continued to kick on but they can't lace up the flag just yet as several challengers are circling.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Round 10

SuperCoach 2051
Darke Peake Blues 2028

Honda's horrendous 1979
Trotters 1902

True North 2077
Summer of George 1902

Porter Guns 1959
DAISYSDUDS 1952

Greedy Guns 1984
Chops Clots 1795

Cossi's Carnts 1995
Right Nut 1828

Shanes Superboots 2040
Wingard's Crewe 1666

Straycat Strut 2040
Jimmy Crack Corn 1656

Underbelly 1681
Wiggbros 1512

Ladder

1 Shanes Superboots 9 1 21411 20224 105.87 36
2 Porter Guns 8 2 21553 20667 104.29 32
3 Underbelly 7 3 20750 20206 102.69 28
4 Cossi's Carnts 7 3 21269 20784 102.33 28
5 True North 6 4 21770 21026 103.54 24
6 DAISYSDUDS 6 4 21841 21142 103.31 24
7 Greedy Guns 6 4 21336 21038 101.42 24
8 Summer of George 6 4 21101 21041 100.29 24

9 Wiggbros 5 5 20958 21041 99.61 20
10 Wingard's Crewe 5 5 20725 21197 97.77 20
11 Straycat Strut 4 6 20959 20886 100.35 16
12 Honda's horrendous 4 6 20742 21283 97.46 16
13 Trotters 3 7 21368 21106 101.24 12
14 Chops Clots 3 7 20583 21005 97.99 12
15 Right Nut 3 7 20859 21653 96.33 12
16 SuperCoach 3 7 20324 21209 95.83 12
17 Darke Peake Blues 3 7 20765 21791 95.29 12
18 Jimmy Crack Corn 2 8 20064 21059 95.28 8

Porter Guns announced themselves as a premiership chance after a tight victory over perennial Div II power side DAISYSDUDS. The Guns’ seven point win just might have shored up a top four spot with DAISY having some work to do as True North and Cossis Carnts in particular look threatening. True North have been building steadily in recent weeks and they made light work of Summer of George. Cossi snapped a recent losing streak with a comfortable win over the battling Clots. Underbelly was unimpressive but got the chocolates but despite a healthy win loss record they don’t appear to have the scoring power to threaten the leaders.

In the relegation battle it was bad news for Jimmy Crack Corn as Straycat pounced. It was a critical loss also for Darke Peake Blues who were narrowly rolled by fellow relegation squad SuperCoach. Right Nut, Trotters and Chops Clots are also in a bit of bother but the news was better for Strut and Honda’s Horrendous who bagged important wins.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Round 11

Trotters 1671
SuperCoach 1419

Summer of George 1901
Darke Peake Blues 1388

DAISYSDUDS 1839
Honda's horrendous 1359

Chops Clots 1758
True North 1630

Cossi's Carnts 1576
Porter Guns 1496

Shanes Superboots 1383
Greedy Guns 1320

Right Nut 1564
Jimmy Crack Corn 1497

Wiggbros 1612
Wingard's Crewe 1362

Underbelly 1798
Straycat Strut 1156

Ladder

1 Shanes Superboots 10 1 22794 21544 105.80 40
2 Underbelly 8 3 22548 21362 105.55 32
3 Porter Guns 8 3 23029 22243 103.53 32
4 Cossi's Carnts 8 3 22845 22280 102.54 32
5 DAISYSDUDS 7 4 23680 22501 105.24 28
6 Summer of George 7 4 23002 22429 102.55 28
7 True North 7 4 23400 22784 102.70 28
8 Greedy Guns 6 5 22656 22421 101.05 24

9 Wiggbros 6 5 22570 22403 100.75 24
10 Wingard's Crewe 5 6 22087 22809 96.83 20
11 Trotters 4 7 23039 22525 102.28 16
12 Chops Clots 4 7 22341 22635 98.70 16
13 Straycat Strut 4 7 22115 22684 97.49 16
14 Right Nut 4 7 22423 23150 96.86 16
15 Honda's horrendous 4 7 22101 23122 95.58 16
16 SuperCoach 3 8 21743 22880 95.03 12
17 Darke Peake Blues 3 8 22153 23692 93.50 12
18 Jimmy Crack Corn 2 9 21561 22623 95.31 8

Cossis Carnts got the big win of the round against Porter Guns in the Divvy II match of the day which sets up Cossi as a genuine top four chance after they suffered a mini slump earlier in the season. Most of the top sides got the job done with the exception of True North whose winning run came to an abrupt end at the hands of Chops Clots. Wingard’s Crewe has lost their way after a promising start to the season with this week’s loss coming courtesy of Wigg Bros who skipped ahead of them on the table.

Trotters and Right Nut are two of the chasing pack that managed to pick up a win but the news was not so bright for Straycat Strut and Honda’s Horrendous who are both struggling for consistency. Jimmy and Darke peake are in a world of hurt with Jimmy looking an early spoon chance on the bottom of the scoring and winning ladder in Divvy II.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:31 pm

Round 12

SuperCoach 1812
Summer of George 1582

DAISYSDUDS 1949
Trotters 1915

Chops Clots 1914
Darke Peake Blues 1532

Honda's horrendous 1991
Cossi's Carnts 1841

True North 1907
Shanes Superboots 1737

Porter Guns 1891
Jimmy Crack Corn 1763

Greedy Guns 2064
Wiggbros 1859

Underbelly 1845
Right Nut 1757

Straycat Strut 1812
Wingard's Crewe 1527

Ladder

1 Shanes Superboots 10 2 24531 23451 104.61 40
2 Underbelly 9 3 24393 23119 105.51 36
3 Porter Guns 9 3 24920 24006 103.81 36
4 DAISYSDUDS 8 4 25629 24416 104.97 32
5 Cossi's Carnts 8 4 24686 24271 101.71 32
6 True North 8 4 25307 24521 103.21 32
7 Greedy Guns 7 5 24720 24280 101.81 28
8 Summer of George 7 5 24584 24241 101.41 28

9 Wiggbros 6 6 24429 24467 99.84 24
10 Chops Clots 5 7 24255 24167 100.36 20
11 Straycat Strut 5 7 23927 24211 98.83 20
12 Honda's horrendous 5 7 24092 24963 96.51 20
13 Wingard's Crewe 5 7 23614 24621 95.91 20
14 Trotters 4 8 24954 24474 101.96 16
15 Right Nut 4 8 24180 24995 96.74 16
16 SuperCoach 4 8 23555 24462 96.29 16
17 Darke Peake Blues 3 9 23685 25606 92.50 12
18 Jimmy Crack Corn 2 10 23324 24514 95.15 8

True North got right back on the horse and the winning list with a stunning victory over ladder leaders Shane's Superboots. It was a massive result for Kelly Creation as she ended the Superboots' eight match winning run. There were no such problems for the chasing pack though as Underbelly scored a fairly easy win while the DUDS had to put in a decent effort to hold off a luckless Trotters side who are near the relegation zone despite being one of the highest scoring teams in the league.

Cossi missed out this week getting rolled by relegation threatened Honda while Straycat Strut and The Clots also managed to keep the wolf at the door with important victories. SuperCoach upset the more fancied Summer of George to leave the door open for the top eight as well as a spot in Divvy II net year but it was ore bad news for Darke Peake and Jimmy Crack Corn. Another team who is suddenly in struggle street is Wingard's Crewe who have returned to their normal form after a bright start to the season.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:31 pm

Round 13

DAISYSDUDS 2241
SuperCoach 1999

Summer of George 2255
Chops Clots 2213

Trotters 2258
Cossi's Carnts 2091

Shanes Superboots 2325
Darke Peake Blues 1892

Honda's horrendous 2195
Jimmy Crack Corn 2134

Wiggbros 2325
True North 2206

Underbelly 2150
Porter Guns 2079

Greedy Guns 2206
Straycat Strut 2144

Wingard's Crewe 2094
Right Nut 1979

Ladder

1 Shanes Superboots 11 2 26856 25343 105.97 44
2 Underbelly 10 3 26543 25198 105.34 40
3 DAISYSDUDS 9 4 27870 26415 105.51 36
4 Porter Guns 9 4 26999 26156 103.22 36
5 Greedy Guns 8 5 26926 26424 101.90 32
6 Summer of George 8 5 26839 26454 101.46 32
7 Cossi's Carnts 8 5 26777 26539 100.90 32
8 True North 8 5 27513 26846 102.48 32


9 Wiggbros 7 6 26754 26673 100.30 28
10 Honda's horrendous 6 7 26287 27097 97.01 24
11 Wingard's Crewe 6 7 25708 26600 96.65 24
12 Trotters 5 8 27212 26565 102.44 20
13 Chops Clots 5 8 26468 26422 100.17 20
14 Straycat Strut 5 8 26071 26417 98.69 20
15 Right Nut 4 9 26159 27089 96.57 16
16 SuperCoach 4 9 25554 26703 95.70 16
17 Darke Peake Blues 3 10 25577 27931 91.57 12
18 Jimmy Crack Corn 2 11 25458 26709 95.32 8


Two teams topped the scoring in Round 13 in top side Superboots and Wigg Bros who needed the win much more as they stayed in touch with a high quality win over top eight True North. Underbelly beat her Uncle Porter Guns in a family battle to keep up with Shane at the top while DAISY keeps on keeping on with his DUDS racking up another win. This is the third straight year of Daisy doing it well in the minor round but they are getting an WWT Eagles like reputation in the finals which is a Monkey on the back that will grow into a massive Gorilla if the DUDS can't make the Granny this season.

I reckon that Wigg is the only side outside of the eight that can realistically challenge for a top eight berth. On scoring quality Trotters should be in contention but it's a long way back from 5-8 to make the finals. The bottom six sides are non events in this league with four of them to go down so a genuine relegation scrap there. Jimmy and Darke Peake look gawn already but Chops and Strut by no means safe.

Despite Superboots' dominance of the minor round I can see a very competitive finals series coming up with the latter not flattering to teams such as True North who overcame a slow start to the year. Kels has an easy game this week so they aren't going anywhere.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:38 pm

Round 14

Chops Clots 2302
SuperCoach 2148

DAISYSDUDS 2330
Cossi's Carnts 2238

Summer of George 2419
Shanes Superboots 2403

Trotters 2232
Jimmy Crack Corn 2154

Wiggbros 2293
Darke Peake Blues 1855

Underbelly 2370
Honda's horrendous 2118

True North 2093
Straycat Strut 2064

Wingard's Crewe 2211
Porter Guns 2032

Greedy Guns 2256
Right Nut 2234

Ladder

1 Underbelly 11 3 28913 27316 105.85 44
2 Shanes Superboots 11 3 29259 27762 105.39 44
3 DAISYSDUDS 10 4 30200 28653 105.40 40
4 Porter Guns 9 5 29031 28367 102.34 36
5 Greedy Guns 9 5 29182 28658 101.83 36
6 Summer of George 9 5 29258 28857 101.39 36
7 True North 9 5 29606 28910 102.41 36
8 Wiggbros 8 6 29047 28528 101.82 32

9 Cossi's Carnts 8 6 29015 28859 100.54 32
10 Wingard's Crewe 7 7 27919 28632 97.51 28
11 Trotters 6 8 29444 28719 102.52 24
12 Chops Clots 6 8 28770 28570 100.70 24
13 Honda's horrendous 6 8 28405 29467 96.40 24
14 Straycat Strut 5 9 28135 28510 98.68 20
15 Right Nut 4 10 28393 29345 96.76 16
16 SuperCoach 4 10 27702 29005 95.51 16
17 Darke Peake Blues 3 11 27432 30224 90.76 12
18 Jimmy Crack Corn 2 12 27612 28941 95.41 8


There is nothing worse than getting the second best score in the league and losing your match to the guy that got the best. Even worse is when that loss costs you top spot. That is exactly what happened to the Superboots after Summer of George put in a very good stint to win the amatch of the round. Underbelly took over the leadership of the league after a big win over the horrendous ones and DAISY is still looking deadly but they are a bit like Geelong of the nineties in this division impressive…..but….

The Guns Porter and Greedy are fighting it out for fourth spot and that door opened for the greedy ones after Wingard’s Crewe spanked the underwhelming Porters. I reckon if you bring Steele Sidebottom into your team though you get what you deserve. The Trotters somehow kept their season alive and along with Cossie and the Crewe and maybe even Chops there is still a lot of competition for those in the middle of the eight. The relegation battle is between five sides with Strut being the side that is fighting off the current bottom four. Ouch. What a poor season by my boys. Hope I do better in Divvy III next season!

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:58 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:Round 14

Chops Clots 2302
SuperCoach 2148

DAISYSDUDS 2330
Cossi's Carnts 2238

Summer of George 2419
Shanes Superboots 2403

Trotters 2232
Jimmy Crack Corn 2154

Wiggbros 2293
Darke Peake Blues 1855

Underbelly 2370
Honda's horrendous 2118

True North 2093
Straycat Strut 2064

Wingard's Crewe 2211
Porter Guns 2032

Greedy Guns 2256
Right Nut 2234

Ladder

1 Underbelly 11 3 28913 27316 105.85 44
2 Shanes Superboots 11 3 29259 27762 105.39 44
3 DAISYSDUDS 10 4 30200 28653 105.40 40
4 Porter Guns 9 5 29031 28367 102.34 36
5 Greedy Guns 9 5 29182 28658 101.83 36
6 Summer of George 9 5 29258 28857 101.39 36
7 True North 9 5 29606 28910 102.41 36
8 Wiggbros 8 6 29047 28528 101.82 32

9 Cossi's Carnts 8 6 29015 28859 100.54 32
10 Wingard's Crewe 7 7 27919 28632 97.51 28
11 Trotters 6 8 29444 28719 102.52 24
12 Chops Clots 6 8 28770 28570 100.70 24
13 Honda's horrendous 6 8 28405 29467 96.40 24
14 Straycat Strut 5 9 28135 28510 98.68 20
15 Right Nut 4 10 28393 29345 96.76 16
16 SuperCoach 4 10 27702 29005 95.51 16
17 Darke Peake Blues 3 11 27432 30224 90.76 12
18 Jimmy Crack Corn 2 12 27612 28941 95.41 8


There is nothing worse than getting the second best score in the league and losing your match to the guy that got the best. Even worse is when that loss costs you top spot. That is exactly what happened to the Superboots after Summer of George put in a very good stint to win the amatch of the round. Underbelly took over the leadership of the league after a big win over the horrendous ones and DAISY is still looking deadly but they are a bit like Geelong of the nineties in this division impressive…..but….

The Guns Porter and Greedy are fighting it out for fourth spot and that door opened for the greedy ones after Wingard’s Crewe spanked the underwhelming Porters. I reckon if you bring Steele Sidebottom into your team though you get what you deserve. The Trotters somehow kept their season alive and along with Cossie and the Crewe and maybe even Chops there is still a lot of competition for those in the middle of the eight. The relegation battle is between five sides with Strut being the side that is fighting off the current bottom four. Ouch. What a poor season by my boys. Hope I do better in Divvy III next season!

regards,

REB


Im not even at that level, at least they made Grand Finals
Who's our BITCH
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8846
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1645 times
Been liked: 1193 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:47 pm

Round 15

SuperCoach 2426
Cossi's Carnts 2197

Shanes Superboots 2353
Chops Clots 2282

DAISYSDUDS 2533
Jimmy Crack Corn 2215

Wiggbros 2451
Summer of George 2387

Underbelly 2283
Trotters 2101

Straycat Strut 2361
Darke Peake Blues 2291

Wingard's Crewe 2503
Honda's horrendous 2270

True North 2461
Right Nut 2391

Greedy Guns 2475
Porter Guns 2471

Ladder

1 Underbelly 12 3 31196 29417 106.05 48
2 Shanes Superboots 12 3 31612 27762 113.87 48
3 DAISYSDUDS 11 4 32733 30868 106.04 44
4 Greedy Guns 10 5 31657 31129 101.70 40
5 True North 9 6 32067 31301 102.45 36
6 Porter Guns 9 6 31502 30842 102.14 36
7 Wiggbros 9 6 31498 30915 101.89 36
8 Summer of George 9 6 31645 31308 101.08 36


9 Cossi's Carnts 8 7 31212 31285 99.77 32
10 Wingard's Crewe 8 7 30422 30902 98.45 32
11 Trotters 6 9 31545 31002 101.75 24
12 Chops Clots 6 9 31052 30923 100.42 24
13 Straycat Strut 6 9 30496 30801 99.01 24
14 Honda's horrendous 6 9 30675 31970 95.95 24
15 SuperCoach 5 10 30128 31202 96.56 20
16 Right Nut 4 11 30784 31806 96.79 16
17 Darke Peake Blues 3 12 29723 32585 91.22 12
18 Jimmy Crack Corn 2 13 29827 31474 94.77 8


As the ladder stands right now the best two sides in would play each other in the first round of the finals which would be just fine for Underbelly and Greedy Guns. Despite being on top of the ladder Underbelly look especially vulnerable due to their relatively low scoring power. They would do well to hang on to top spot and avoid having to play DAISY or Superboots in that first final. Greedy Guns won the match of the round when they scraped by a desperate Porter Guns by 4 points. This narrow win could have cost Porter Guns the double chance who ironically lost the big match after scoring crap and winning games in recent matches.

With two weeks to go I'm liking the current top eight to stay there even though Wingards Crewe has recovered from a slight slump to once again challenge. After a good start to the season Cossi suddenly looks wobbly after being thrashed by red zone team SuperCoach who are doing everything they can to put Horrendous or Strut into that said zone. Straycat Strut scored a vital win over fellow battler Darke Peake in a match that might have ensured my survival up here for another season. With two to go Jimmy looks set for the spoon but he might get off the hook at the Blues' expense.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:20 pm

Round 16

SuperCoach 2355
Shanes Superboots 2321

Jimmy Crack Corn 2283
Cossi's Carnts 2191

Wiggbros 2443
Chops Clots 2268

DAISYSDUDS 2385
Underbelly 2379

Summer of George 2481
Straycat Strut 2271

Wingard's Crewe 2232
Trotters 2218

Darke Peake Blues 2281
Right Nut 2199

Greedy Guns 2350
Honda's horrendous 2299

Porter Guns 2403
True North 2260

Ladder

1 DAISYSDUDS 12 4 35118 33247 105.60 48
2 Underbelly 12 4 33575 31802 105.58 48
3 Shanes Superboots 12 4 33833 32399 104.43 48
4 Greedy Guns 11 5 34007 33428 101.73 44
5 Porter Guns 10 6 33905 33105 102.42 40
6 Wiggbros 10 6 33941 33183 102.28 40
7 Summer of George 10 6 34126 33579 101.63 40
8 True North 9 7 34327 33704 101.85 36

9 Wingard's Crewe 9 7 32654 33120 98.59 36
10 Cossi's Carnts 8 8 33403 33568 99.51 32
11 Trotters 6 10 33763 33234 101.59 24
12 Chops Clots 6 10 33320 33366 99.86 24
13 Straycat Strut 6 10 32767 33282 98.45 24
14 SuperCoach 6 10 32483 33523 96.90 24
15 Honda's horrendous 6 10 32974 34320 96.08 24
16 Right Nut 4 12 32983 34087 96.76 16
17 Darke Peake Blues 4 12 32004 34784 92.01 16
18 Jimmy Crack Corn 3 13 32110 33665 95.38 12

DAISY squeezed In by a Bee's dick over top of the table Underbelly and assumed the top spot for himself Shanes Superboots also got rolled by the desperate SuperCoach side striving avoid relegation. DAISY is in prime position now to finally get promoted to that elusive Division I spot he has been so close to getting for the past couple of seasons now. Greedy guns stayed one win ahead of Porter guns in the battle for the four when they held on to beat Honda and Wigg Bros and Summer of George have qualified for the finals.

In the relegation battle a couple of lowly ranked teams have put the heat on with SuperCoach clambering out of the bottom four and dropping Honda right in it. Chops Clots and Straycat Strut had another loss so they aren't out of the danger zone just yet.

Round 17 matches

SuperCoach v Jimmy Crack Corn
Wiggbros v Shanes Superboots
Underbelly v Cossis Carnts
Straycat Strut v Chops Clots
Wingards Crewe v DAISYS DUDS
Right Nut v Summer of George
Greedy Guns v Trotters
Porter Guns v Darke Peake Blues
True North

The verdict

DAISY beats Wingard and gets top spot. Greedy Guns hangs on to their top four spot at the expense of Porter Guns. True North beats Hondo to hang on to their spot in the top eight. The current bottom four all lose to get relegated to Division III next season.

I'm liking DAISY and Superboots for promotion but Guns Porter and Greedy will challenge strongly. Summer of George might also be a strong contender but no love for Underbelly even though she's my sister. ;)

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:31 pm

anyone know why shanes superboots deliberately lost his finals match? Was his opponent his mrs or something?
Who's our BITCH
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8846
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1645 times
Been liked: 1193 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:21 am

daysofourlives wrote:anyone know why shanes superboots deliberately lost his finals match? Was his opponent his mrs or something?


I didn't get this question at first (nothing new there says Daisy :D ) but yeah 1861 was a woeful score. Even Straycat Strut would have beaten that and we were poo this year. Underbelly is my sister and her fella is Kiwi Krappers who got the spoon in Divvy III. Not sure what happened to the Superboots. He probably was running short on trades, maybe had a couple out as well and kept his powder dry for the semi the next week.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:40 am

Hogg Division II Season Review

Ladder

1 DAISYSDUDS 13 4 37469 35515 105.50 52
2 Underbelly 13 4 35959 34196 105.16 52
3 Shanes Superboots 12 5 36359 34861 104.30 48
4 Greedy Guns 12 5 36511 35666 102.37 48
5 Porter Guns 11 6 36258 35381 102.48 44
6 Wiggbros 11 6 36403 35609 102.23 44
7 Summer of George 11 6 36508 35888 101.73 44
8 True North 10 7 36782 36088 101.92 40


9 Cossi's Carnts 9 8 35797 35952 99.57 36
10 Wingard's Crewe 9 8 34922 35471 98.45 36
11 Chops Clots 7 10 35621 35655 99.90 28
12 Trotters 6 11 36001 35738 100.74 24
13 Straycat Strut 6 11 35056 35583 98.52 24
14 SuperCoach 6 11 34772 36056 96.44 24
15 Honda's horrendous 6 11 35358 36775 96.15 24
16 Right Nut 4 13 35292 36469 96.77 16
17 Jimmy Crack Corn 4 13 34643 35954 96.35 16
18 Darke Peake Blues 4 13 34283 37137 92.31 16


Finals

1st Elimination Final - Porter Guns 2512 d. True North 2403
2nd Elimination Final - Summer of George 2421 d. Wiggbros
1st Qualifying Final - Greedy Guns 2340 d. DAISYSDUDS 2277
2nd Qualifying Final - Underbelly 2426 d. Shanes Superboots 1861

1st Semi Final - Porter Guns 2445 d. DAISYSDUDS 2414
2nd Semi Final - Summer of George 2489 d. Shanes Superboots 2239

1st Preliminary Final - Summer of George 2401 d. Greedy Guns 2322
2nd Preliminary Final - Porter Guns 2377 d. Underbelly 2282

Grand Final

Porter Guns 2777
Summer of George 2561


Review

Season 2019 had a depressingly familiar ring about it for DAISYSDUDS who for third time in a row failed to gain promotion after dominating the minor round in Division II. In this cruel league only the best will do as only the Grand Finalists get promoted from Div II on up to Premier League. To be fair, DAISY did predict his own downfall but I don't expect he thought it would be the Porter Guns and Georgie boy who would whistle by him come August.

The finals started off in truly bizarre fashion as Shanes Superboots were a no show against second ranked Underbelly which gave Kels a saloon passage into the Preliminary Final. Greedy guns upset DAISY and the tumble was on. The finals were dominated by two teams who did not get the double chance but hey, that wasn't needed for George and the Guns of the Porter type. Porter Guns has had a massively successful season winning the Division II title as well as our family Piglet Shield league. My uncle is a retired bloke who literally starts planning for the next week the minute the current round finishes and he's a real handful. To win the Division II title at his first attempt is a massive achievement.

There appeared to be quite a distance between the haves and the have nots in this league with the bottom seven sides or so not really firing a shot all year. With finals off the table quite early for most of these teams, the real goal became to stay up and hopefully improve next year. Of the has beens Trotters were the most surprising as they got the double chance last year. My Strutties normally make the eight here but this season I was fixing up shit decisions with even worse ones. Straycat had an absolute Melbourne of a season. When the smoke cleared It was Honda, Jimmy, Right Nut and the Blues who got the spoon when Jimmy won in the last round.

Congratulations to Summer of George for being promoted and to Porter Guns, the 2019 Hogg Division II champions.

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:32 am

Rik E Boy wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:anyone know why shanes superboots deliberately lost his finals match? Was his opponent his mrs or something?


I didn't get this question at first (nothing new there says Daisy :D ) but yeah 1861 was a woeful score. Even Straycat Strut would have beaten that and we were poo this year. Underbelly is my sister and her fella is Kiwi Krappers who got the spoon in Divvy III. Not sure what happened to the Superboots. He probably was running short on trades, maybe had a couple out as well and kept his powder dry for the semi the next week.

regards,

REB


Na he put stars on the bench and non playing rookies on field with no emergencies
Who's our BITCH
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8846
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1645 times
Been liked: 1193 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby David Brent » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:21 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:Hogg Division II Season Review

Ladder

1 DAISYSDUDS 13 4 37469 35515 105.50 52
2 Underbelly 13 4 35959 34196 105.16 52
3 Shanes Superboots 12 5 36359 34861 104.30 48
4 Greedy Guns 12 5 36511 35666 102.37 48
5 Porter Guns 11 6 36258 35381 102.48 44
6 Wiggbros 11 6 36403 35609 102.23 44
7 Summer of George 11 6 36508 35888 101.73 44
8 True North 10 7 36782 36088 101.92 40


9 Cossi's Carnts 9 8 35797 35952 99.57 36
10 Wingard's Crewe 9 8 34922 35471 98.45 36
11 Chops Clots 7 10 35621 35655 99.90 28
12 Trotters 6 11 36001 35738 100.74 24
13 Straycat Strut 6 11 35056 35583 98.52 24
14 SuperCoach 6 11 34772 36056 96.44 24
15 Honda's horrendous 6 11 35358 36775 96.15 24
16 Right Nut 4 13 35292 36469 96.77 16
17 Jimmy Crack Corn 4 13 34643 35954 96.35 16
18 Darke Peake Blues 4 13 34283 37137 92.31 16


Finals

1st Elimination Final - Porter Guns 2512 d. True North 2403
2nd Elimination Final - Summer of George 2421 d. Wiggbros
1st Qualifying Final - Greedy Guns 2340 d. DAISYSDUDS 2277
2nd Qualifying Final - Underbelly 2426 d. Shanes Superboots 1861

1st Semi Final - Porter Guns 2445 d. DAISYSDUDS 2414
2nd Semi Final - Summer of George 2489 d. Shanes Superboots 2239

1st Preliminary Final - Summer of George 2401 d. Greedy Guns 2322
2nd Preliminary Final - Porter Guns 2377 d. Underbelly 2282

Grand Final

Porter Guns 2777
Summer of George 2561


Review

Season 2019 had a depressingly familiar ring about it for DAISYSDUDS who for third time in a row failed to gain promotion after dominating the minor round in Division II. In this cruel league only the best will do as only the Grand Finalists get promoted from Div II on up to Premier League. To be fair, DAISY did predict his own downfall but I don't expect he thought it would be the Porter Guns and Georgie boy who would whistle by him come August.

The finals started off in truly bizarre fashion as Shanes Superboots were a no show against second ranked Underbelly which gave Kels a saloon passage into the Preliminary Final. Greedy guns upset DAISY and the tumble was on. The finals were dominated by two teams who did not get the double chance but hey, that wasn't needed for George and the Guns of the Porter type. Porter Guns has had a massively successful season winning the Division II title as well as our family Piglet Shield league. My uncle is a retired bloke who literally starts planning for the next week the minute the current round finishes and he's a real handful. To win the Division II title at his first attempt is a massive achievement.

There appeared to be quite a distance between the haves and the have nots in this league with the bottom seven sides or so not really firing a shot all year. With finals off the table quite early for most of these teams, the real goal became to stay up and hopefully improve next year. Of the has beens Trotters were the most surprising as they got the double chance last year. My Strutties normally make the eight here but this season I was fixing up shit decisions with even worse ones. Straycat had an absolute Melbourne of a season. When the smoke cleared It was Honda, Jimmy, Right Nut and the Blues who got the spoon when Jimmy won in the last round.

Congratulations to Summer of George for being promoted and to Porter Guns, the 2019 Hogg Division II champions.

regards,

REB


Top work for the year REB once again. I'm not a huge lover of Supercoach but every year I sign up once again just to be apart of the Hogg. Enjoy your off season.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
David Brent
Reserves
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:35 pm
Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 89 times

Re: Hogg Division II 2019

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:11 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:anyone know why shanes superboots deliberately lost his finals match? Was his opponent his mrs or something?


I didn't get this question at first (nothing new there says Daisy :D ) but yeah 1861 was a woeful score. Even Straycat Strut would have beaten that and we were poo this year. Underbelly is my sister and her fella is Kiwi Krappers who got the spoon in Divvy III. Not sure what happened to the Superboots. He probably was running short on trades, maybe had a couple out as well and kept his powder dry for the semi the next week.

regards,

REB


Na he put stars on the bench and non playing rookies on field with no emergencies


LOL. Nah mate can't help you with that one!

regards,

REB
We ARE the Danger!
User avatar
Rik E Boy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 26045
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: The Switch
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1354 times

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests