Our United Round of WHATEVER (um 12 I think)

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Our United Round of WHATEVER (um 12 I think)

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:52 pm

Don't know what round it is, but I've got bu99er all trades and still more holes in my team than the Adelaide Crows. At least I'm in the top eight of all my....FFS I reckon I'm ninth in just about every league I'm in. Now that takes some doing. As I type we don't know about Gawn or who is even going to suit up in 48 hours. These players are soft...don't they realise what us SuperCoaches are going through...and not just the super ones.....

At it here boyos. More beer needed obviously!

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Re: Our United Round of WHATEVER (um 12 I think)

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:38 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:Don't know what round it is, but I've got bu99er all trades and still more holes in my team than the Adelaide Crows. At least I'm in the top eight of all my....FFS I reckon I'm ninth in just about every league I'm in. Now that takes some doing. As I type we don't know about Gawn or who is even going to suit up in 48 hours. These players are soft...don't they realise what us SuperCoaches are going through...and not just the super ones.....

At it here boyos. More beer needed obviously!

regards,

REB

Hopefully more trades are forthcoming when the rest of the fixture is announced
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby fish » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:26 am

Looks like it's gonna be selections the night before the game for the rest of the season. No more Thursday night teams :(
fish
Coach

Has liked: 180 times
Been liked: 48 times

Postby MatteeG » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:38 am

fish wrote:Looks like it's gonna be selections the night before the game for the rest of the season. No more Thursday night teams :(

Which is why I was against relegations- not all of us have time at 6pm every day to change teams/trade. Absolute shag show. And yes I'm last in Hogg 2 currently. :evil:
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:59 pm

MatteeG wrote:
fish wrote:Looks like it's gonna be selections the night before the game for the rest of the season. No more Thursday night teams :(

Which is why I was against relegations- not all of us have time at 6pm every day to change teams/trade. Absolute shag show. And yes I'm last in Hogg 2 currently. :evil:

I voted no as well. I didnt' think so many would vote yes tbh. I was last when I made the poll. :lol:

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:20 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:
MatteeG wrote:

I voted no as well. I didnt' think so many would vote yes tbh. I was last when I made the poll. :lol:

regards,

REB

Another no here, perhaps shouldve kept it to just Hogg players ;)
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby LMA » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:43 pm

Anyone know if Jar of Faarts is gonna play?
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby LMA » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:49 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:
MatteeG wrote:

regards,

REB

Another no here, perhaps shouldve kept it to just Hogg players ;)

Kinda like having a Port thread for Port supporters, you wouldn't want that though would you :lol:
LMA
Coach

Postby JK » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:10 pm

Take Lloyds 137, or keep the C on Macrae?
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4440 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby LMA » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:39 pm

Take it, unless you think you're behind in your match up. I grappled today with taking Neales 134 or going Grundy, went the safe bet and only lost out on 14 pts.
LMA
Coach

Postby JK » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:15 am

LMA wrote:Take it, unless you think you're behind in your match up. I grappled today with taking Neales 134 or going Grundy, went the safe bet and only lost out on 14 pts.

Ordinarily I’d agree mate, but thinking it through a bit I’m pushing shit uphill in my match so think I need to roll the dice and hope JM goes close to 200.

As an aside, learnt a costly lesson this round - made 2 trades before the first game. After that i put JM in my side to see what it looked like, then discovered I couldn’t reverse it lol.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby LMA » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:36 am

JK wrote:
LMA wrote:Take it, unless you think you're behind in your match up. I grappled today with taking Neales 134 or going Grundy, went the safe bet and only lost out on 14 pts.

Ordinarily I’d agree mate, but thinking it through a bit I’m pushing shit uphill in my match so think I need to roll the dice and hope JM goes close to 200.

As an aside, learnt a costly lesson this round - made 2 trades before the first game. After that i put JM in my side to see what it looked like, then discovered I couldn’t reverse it lol.

Providing he doesn't get injured or gets limited game time you would think at a minimum he would match Lloyds score. I have the Bont, thinking he will get managed today and spend the majority of the game up forward.
LMA
Coach

Postby JK » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:18 pm

LMA wrote:
JK wrote:

Providing he doesn't get injured or gets limited game time you would think at a minimum he would match Lloyds score. I have the Bont, thinking he will get managed today and spend the majority of the game up forward.

My opponent has the Bont too, went huge lol. To rub salt into the wound, I upgraded Bailey Smith to JM lol
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby LMA » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:29 pm

JK wrote:
LMA wrote:
JK wrote:

My opponent has the Bont too, went huge lol. To rub salt into the wound, I upgraded Bailey Smith to JM lol

WTF is going on with the scores? Checked at 3QT and Bont was on 160 get on to the SC app and he has 99 :shock:
LMA
Coach

Postby JK » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:40 pm

Yeah SC has taken the same incorrect scores Fanfooty is showing lol
FUSC
JK
Coach

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy