Round 11 to bye or not to bye

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Round 11 to bye or not to bye

Postby fish » Fri May 28, 2021 9:46 am

Well we almost got an unexpected bye this week due to the Vic COVID outbreak but it looks like that's been avoided for now.

So just a normal round - I expect people will be starting to think about building a bank for upgrades during the round 12 to 14 byes.

I'm stumped as to my VC/C options this week as I'm not sure I'll have a guaranteed donut. Might have to go straight C on someone?
fish
Coach

Has liked: 180 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: Round 11 to bye or not to bye

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri May 28, 2021 1:07 pm

Well FISH there goes my movie quote theme LOL. Straight C? Do that when you play me mate as I'm in struggletown this season and checking out the scoring at what might be my future home in Divvy I.

A big worry is that Scott is being managed and Warner is on the extended bench. Like most coaches the forward line is a friggin basket case and we've got a dud or two up forward and if not GAGF. Not real sure on Madden for a downgrade option as he jagged a goal last week and managed 78. Gardiner is going to be out for a while so JS is not issue but with the alarming trades situation I might pass on Madden. Bianco is another who is finally gettting a gig and pretty soon your bench might look like most with a heap of young Magpies. They are so screwed that Bucks has to play them now.

Speaking of screwed, I've checked out my oppo this week in premier league and there is no way I get the W I reckon. Might just go funky VC and hope that I can pull something out of my ar5e because bloods hasn't wasted four trades like I have done just to get the rucks right. Set and forget next year Stimpy you eeeeeeediot.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:26 am

fish wrote:Well we almost got an unexpected bye this week due to the Vic COVID outbreak but it looks like that's been avoided for now.

So just a normal round - I expect people will be starting to think about building a bank for upgrades during the round 12 to 14 byes.

I'm stumped as to my VC/C options this week as I'm not sure I'll have a guaranteed donut. Might have to go straight C on someone?

How's this dopey prick, had Macrae as VC last week, went to put a non player on the field and chuck the C on him on Friday night but then figured I'd do it in the morning.

Forgot and left the C on Grundy! :lol: :lol:

I am poop at this, I pay no attention to it once I sort my team around lunchtime Friday.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby JK » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:44 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:I am poop at this, I pay no attention to it once I sort my team around lunchtime Friday.

Haha this is so me, and on the odd occasion I do check in on Sat morning I usually pull the wrong lever anyway :lol:
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4440 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy