Round 12 Generic Non-Named Blue and White Brand Round

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Round 12 Generic Non-Named Blue and White Brand Round

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:50 pm

No Cats, No Power no motor cars, not a single luxury. No Hawkers, Giants or Coasters too it's primitive as can be. Oh and some other mob who I don't have so who cares lol.

Yes, it's the first of the three bye rounds where you can post an absolute crap score and it's all good. Where plodders like me can upset their betters and save their arse from relegation even though they burnt four trades on the ruck and still have an injured Grunty in there (FFS). Actually don't mind the bye rounds as I have so many duds that some of their scores won't count. Yippee advantage REB!

Yes no Grunty as we all know so everyone's thoughts will look to Coleman Jones for this week or even Reeves for the week after if you are set up well this week. Others might think about Nick Nat or ROB but the decision to hold or heave on Grunty will be perhaps the most important decision of the year for many SuperCoaches.

Your move sport!

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1818 times

Re: Round 12 Generic Non-Named Blue and White Brand Round

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:22 pm

Strong hold for me on Grundy, its only two weeks of points you miss out on.
The most popular move i think will be Flynn out, CCJ into the ruck this week and then next week a fwd rookie out CCJ moves Fwd and Reeves into the ruck.
Im torn, i have made two down grades and i have 410k to spend, do i spend it now or wait until next week when i should be able to bring in two premo's who have had their bye.

Anyone tempted by Jack Riewoldt, almost a straight swap for Rowe or Warner. 331k BE of -20, will his scoring be up without Lynch or was it an Adelaide assissted score last week?
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:35 am

Looking to upgrade Powell to either Steele, Zorko, Fyfe or Walsh.

It's a matter of which bye round that I'm going to concede already.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:09 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Looking to upgrade Powell to either Steele, Zorko, Fyfe or Walsh.

It's a matter of which bye round that I'm going to concede already.

My concession round is against my arch rival @hambone ffs. He is a master at byeplay and I'm shit at it basically and I seem to get him during the bye rounds nearly every year. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1818 times

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy