Round 23 - Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Round 23 - Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:14 pm

By this stage of the season the SuperCoach world is littered with shattered dreams and broken coaches. Most of us are gone and for those, the classic movie quote in this week's hogg round thread is entirely appropriate. However, all is not lost for this weekend's Grand Finalists. Those of us lucky enough to be good enough (or were ten leagues and surely one had to get through) to be in a Grand Final there is premiership glory to be won.

In the Premier League it is @feenix up against @valleys07 in what should be a juicy contest for the right to be called the best match day coach in the Hogg this season. Hogg and safooty stalwart @daysofourlives will consider his season a success already as he has finally won through to the Premier League but his Division I opponent @Ron Burgundy is in the business of winning premierships, aiming for a third straight Hogg Premiership. In Division II it is JOBBY'S ELITE against The Dukes while Division III features @Zedman and my brother in law the Kiwi and his Krappers. In Division IV Fantasy Virgin will be amying for a brilliant come from behind flag against Powerfailure. In our family league, the Piglet Shield, my REBCats square off against Division II side Herbs'N'Spices with the Cats aiming to break an eight year flag drought. There was also a Hogg interchange created this year for Browny and he has had such a good year he made the Grand Final against REBCats as he prepares his way for re-entry into the Hogg Shield next season.

Good luck to all coaches and as usual, stay tuned to this thread for when the shit inevitably hits the fan.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Re: Round 23 - Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Postby Feenix » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:18 pm

Well Ziebell out throws a cat amongst the pigeons. It wouldn't be a SC final without a bit of carnage. Hopefully no more to follow
Feenix
Reserves

Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 66 times

Re: Round 23 - Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:12 pm

A good selection night for my mob. Seagull back so no donuts. Mills back too which helps a few teams.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy