FFA Cup 2017

Home of the A-League, the Soceroos, Local leagues, etc

Re: FFA Cup 2017

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Jim05 wrote:
LaughingKookaburra wrote:You shouldn't handle ball boys but how hard is it to hand the bloke the ******* ball when the ball is clearly out?

Little prick deserved it.
The FFA got the result they wanted so that’s all that matters in the end.

I edited it mate. Cheating little prick didn't hand the ball over to hold up play.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby bertiebeatle » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:48 pm

FFA will cop it over tonight as they should. The fact they are comending the Ball boy getting a medal
Is only going to make it worst for them. Absolute disgrace
bertiebeatle
Under 18s

Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 65 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:35 am

I went to bed straight after the whistle last night shaking my head. I wake up this morning to see that kid lifting the cup in the presentation of the trophy! What the actual **** ? 90% of people who watched the game could see the kid deliberately did the wrong thing and then he is glorified for it?

No wonder why the NRL shot Gallop out of a cannon!
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Booney » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:53 am

Why do soccer players caress each others faces when they substitute on and off?

The kid knew exactly what he was doing.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Wedgie » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:27 am

Poor kid was like a deer in headlights when he saw the United player was going to attack him and braced for it.
Well done to Sydney for making the kid feel better and looking after him, hope it helped the trauma of being attacked by an adult.
Who cares about the result as its just the FFA Cup, I watched Family Food Fight instead.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2021 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby The Bedge » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:39 am

Wedgie wrote:Poor kid was like a deer in headlights when he saw the United player was going to attack him and braced for it.
Well done to Sydney for making the kid feel better and looking after him, hope it helped the trauma of being attacked by an adult.

Surely you jest?!
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Wedgie » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:44 am

The Bedge wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Poor kid was like a deer in headlights when he saw the United player was going to attack him and braced for it.

Surely you jest?!

Not about adults attacking children. I may be old school but I think men should never touch kids or women aggressively.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby bertiebeatle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:04 am

Who cares about the result as its just the FFA Cup, I watched Family Food Fight instead.

This would have to be the worst comment of all time. You are in a massive minority here with Sydney fans. Should have given the ball back which was his job instead of cheating. Made no difference on the result obviously, **** the kid. He knew what he was doing
bertiebeatle
Under 18s

Postby Wedgie » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:08 am

bertiebeatle wrote:

This would have to be the worst comment of all time. You are in a massive minority here with Sydney fans. Should have given the ball back which was his job instead of cheating. Made no difference on the result obviously, **** the kid. He knew what he was doing

Sad state of affairs in this country if people against violence towards children are in a minority. Nothing would suprise me in this world though.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby The Bedge » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:15 am

Wedgie wrote:Sad state of affairs in this country if people against violence towards children are in a minority. Nothing would suprise me in this world though.

Aww **** please! You make it sound like this is some 6yo kid whose been randomly attacked and beaten.

He would be a teenager, he would be well aware of his responsibilities and duties as ball boy.. ball went out, player ran towards him waiting for the ball to be given - he didn't then as the player approached, he slowed himself right down - you can actually see him split step - and reaches for the ball at which point the kid turns away and is knocked to the ground.

Kid deserves a clip around the ears, stop painting it out to be something it's not.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:19 am

I'm sure the kid feels real traumatised today as well, probably acting the hero at school, showing off his flash new medal and reliving the great story of how he sparked a melee and helped his state win the game. :roll: :roll:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:22 am

The Bedge wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Sad state of affairs in this country if people against violence towards children are in a minority. Nothing would suprise me in this world though.

Aww **** please! You make it sound like this is some 6yo kid whose been randomly attacked and beaten.

He would be a teenager, he would be well aware of his responsibilities and duties as ball boy.. ball went out, player ran towards him waiting for the ball to be given - he didn't then as the player approached, he slowed himself right down - you can actually see him split step - and reaches for the ball at which point the kid turns away and is knocked to the ground.

Kid deserves a clip around the ears, stop painting it out to be something it's not.

No child deserves physical abuse no matter what the age IMHO. Something I would never do.
My kids are grown up now but if you or any other adult touched them when they were kids I would have put the adult in hospital.
I applaud Simon for going in to help the kid, I'd have done the same.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Wedgie » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:23 am

The Bedge wrote:I'm sure the kid feels real traumatised today as well, probably acting the hero at school, showing off his flash new medal and reliving the great story of how he sparked a melee and helped his state win the game. :roll: :roll:

His state? :lol:
Its club soccer, Western Sydney fans who gave a rats would have gone for Adelaide!
Its nothing to do with the states, now you're sounding like a deluded Crows supporter.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Jim05 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:32 am

Wedgie wrote:
The Bedge wrote:I'm sure the kid feels real traumatised today as well, probably acting the hero at school, showing off his flash new medal and reliving the great story of how he sparked a melee and helped his state win the game. :roll: :roll:

Its club soccer, Western Sydney fans who gave a rats would have gone for Adelaide!
Its nothing to do with the states, now you're sounding like a deluded Crows supporter.

Sydney FC are the FFA’s love child so nothing pleases them more than seeing Sydney lift trophies. Ever noticed how all the A-League media, hierarchy etc is Sydney based and Sydney gets all the big games when history shows that Melbourne and even Adelaide are more worthy
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby bertiebeatle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:34 am

Jim05 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Sydney FC are the FFA’s love child so nothing pleases them more than seeing Sydney lift trophies. Ever noticed how all the A-League media, hierarchy etc is Sydney based and Sydney gets all the big games when history shows that Melbourne and even Adelaide are more worthy

Correct - The crowd was great last night. Made them look like idiots with only 13k turning up
bertiebeatle
Under 18s

Postby Booney » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:34 am

Doesn't the FFA boss own Sydney FC?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:35 am

bertiebeatle wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Correct - The crowd was great last night. Made them look like idiots with only 13k turning up

Adelaide are getting less than 9000 to games at the moment, hardly a poor crowd when 13,000 show up.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby bertiebeatle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:37 am

They also did everything possible to get an all Sydney final. The ref in our semi against WSW was a disgrace and no surprise we have been missing players since that game due to injury
bertiebeatle
Under 18s

Postby Jim05 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:38 am

Booney wrote:
bertiebeatle wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:[quote="The Bedge"]I'm sure the kid feels real traumatised today as well, probably acting the hero at school, showing off his flash new medal and reliving the great story of how he sparked a melee and helped his state win the game. :roll: :roll:

Adelaide are getting less than 9000 to games at the moment, hardly a poor crowd when 13,000 show up.[/quote]
Last night was a final, we had over 16k when we hosted it. Hindmarsh would of been sold out last night. Last night was a shocking crowd
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby bertiebeatle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:38 am

Would have sold out last night Boon. Correct regular season games we don't get big crowds, but we would have had a sell out last night and a much better atmosphere than what Sydney provided for sure
bertiebeatle
Under 18s

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  Australian Soccer