Tv show of drama around city and united's last match?

EPL, FA Cup, Carling Cup, The Championship, etc

Tv show of drama around city and united's last match?

Postby Sploosh » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Anyone know if a TV show exists about the drama of the final games of May 2012 "city vs qpr" and "united vs whoever it was"? I'm not after the actual entire games, but rather, a documentary showing the topsy-turvy day. Maybe some interviews from fans about the day, clips showing the tension and drama etc... does such a show exist? I have scoured torrent sites with no luck...
Sploosh
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Tv show of drama around city and united's last match?

Postby JK » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:52 am

Sploosh wrote:Anyone know if a TV show exists about the drama of the final games of May 2012 "city vs qpr" and "united vs whoever it was"? I'm not after the actual entire games, but rather, a documentary showing the topsy-turvy day. Maybe some interviews from fans about the day, clips showing the tension and drama etc... does such a show exist? I have scoured torrent sites with no luck...

The EPL Highlights show for the last round usually does some switching back and forth between games of relevance to one another .. Not sure they get into any detail throughout the city though. Might be one worth trying to find anyway?
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4465 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Re: Tv show of drama around city and united's last match?

Postby Bully » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:17 am

Man city vs QPR
Sunderland vs Man Utd.

Im sure youtube would have something, but not sure if it can be bought on video or if its a proper show from the EPL. Maybe the last EPL highlight show would be the best, but not sure on where you would get that
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  English Soccer