Chelsea Season 2011/12

EPL, FA Cup, Carling Cup, The Championship, etc

Re: Chelsea Season 2011/12

Postby devilsadvocate » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Here's my guess.

Abramovich originally wanted to buy Spurs, but Levy et al refused to entertain the idea.
Abramovic settled for Chavski.
Deep down he loves Spurs
So he's building a 75k seater.
Then he'll leave Chavski to go bankrupt.
Spurs will sniff a good stadium in a good area and hey presto, we're the Earls Court Spurs in a shiny new Stadium courtesy of no 1 fan Roman Abramovic!
devilsadvocate
Coach

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Il Duce » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:09 pm

devilsadvocate wrote:Here's my guess.

Abramovich originally wanted to buy Spurs, but Levy et al refused to entertain the idea.
Abramovic settled for Chavski.
Deep down he loves Spurs
So he's building a 75k seater.
Then he'll leave Chavski to go bankrupt.
Spurs will sniff a good stadium in a good area and hey presto, we're the Earls Court Spurs in a shiny new Stadium courtesy of no 1 fan Roman Abramovic!

good luck with that, think roman has become a chelsea fan as when he is in the usa he watches the chelsea games with the boston blues at the pub. he gets upset when we lose, love when win
The problem with Barcelona is that I like fish and chips but they had to turn it into calamari and patatas
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Postby Il Duce » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:00 pm

For all the real Chelsea fans - "I think alot of supporters need to get back to reality and remember a time we didn't have it so good in terms of success on the pitch. Many of the newer supporters should take some time to find out the history of the club, where we have come from and been, so the success to come and lack of it can be put into context, for me that is the essence of supporting Chelsea. The journey we all have traveled is what defines us as supporters and a club."

David Chigey - Chelsea football fancast host
The problem with Barcelona is that I like fish and chips but they had to turn it into calamari and patatas
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Postby JK » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:12 pm

*cough* plastic
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4465 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby mighty hounds » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Il Duce wrote:For all the real Chelsea fans - "I think alot of supporters need to get back to reality and remember a time we didn't have it so good in terms of success on the pitch. Many of the newer supporters should take some time to find out the history of the club, where we have come from and been, so the success to come and lack of it can be put into context, for me that is the essence of supporting Chelsea. The journey we all have traveled is what defines us as supporters and a club."

You still would be supporting a shite team if it was for roman. Your success has been purely based on the cash and nothing else
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 286 times

Postby Bully » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:37 pm

i have been saying this for years, alot of the chelsea supporters around that i see are bandwagon supporters and havent been there before the russian came on board. You Ilduce are a true supporter for them and do understand you were struggling to stay in the top 10 of the league and in crippling debt before he bailed you out.

It proves moeny doesnt buy everything as its proving this at stamford bridge .
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Il Duce » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:39 am

JK wrote:*cough* plastic

LOL thanks JK
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Postby Il Duce » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:44 am

mighty hounds wrote:
Il Duce wrote:For all the real Chelsea fans - "I think alot of supporters need to get back to reality and remember a time we didn't have it so good in terms of success on the pitch. Many of the newer supporters should take some time to find out the history of the club, where we have come from and been, so the success to come and lack of it can be put into context, for me that is the essence of supporting Chelsea. The journey we all have traveled is what defines us as supporters and a club."

You still would be supporting a shite team if it was for roman. Your success has been purely based on the cash and nothing else

As i have said before we are finished in the top 6 since bout 94, when united won the title in 99 we finished 3 2 points behind them, we had qualifyed for the champions league twice without roman. roman just tooks us to the next level but we were not excatly shite to begin with, otherwise you guys are a shite because its all you guys achieve these days. Roman just took us from the everton level to the man utd level.

btw chelsea best squad to me was 97-03 so i could care less
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Postby Bully » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:04 am

duce- you were at villa levels around the top 8 before the russian came along. yes you might have won maybe one or 2 things but its been a marked improvement since he has been here. You were in crippling debt that would have seen the end of your club BEFORE he arrived. Come on , i thought eeven you knew that. He may have taken you from winning maybe one trophy in 10 years to winning 1 every years etc, but he saved your club from administration.

with out him - i doubt chelsea would even exist today
Bully
Coach

Postby JK » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 am

Il Duce wrote:
JK wrote:*cough* plastic

LOL thanks JK

Lol it was a deep contribution huh

Don't worry mate, you're exempt from that classification
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4465 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Il Duce » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Bully wrote:duce- you were at villa levels around the top 8 before the russian came along. yes you might have won maybe one or 2 things but its been a marked improvement since he has been here. You were in crippling debt that would have seen the end of your club BEFORE he arrived. Come on , i thought eeven you knew that. He may have taken you from winning maybe one trophy in 10 years to winning 1 every years etc, but he saved your club from administration.

with out him - i doubt chelsea would even exist today

Bully i know where we were at and the kind of money troubles as well, just couldn't let him get away without a little history lesson.
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Postby Bully » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:50 pm

still onn the other hand when a big club goes bad (any club) theres always someone that buys them out. So its not all bad
Bully
Coach

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  English Soccer