A view of Chelski from an Arsenal fan...

EPL, FA Cup, Carling Cup, The Championship, etc

A view of Chelski from an Arsenal fan...

Postby devilsadvocate » Tue May 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Don't ever let a Chelsea fan try and tell you to stop going on about the money, that it's not about that and that you're just bitter.

Of course it's about the f**king money. It's ALL about the money.

The month Abramovich arrived they were on the brink of bankruptcy, unable to make their next debt repayment due to years of financial mismanagement, having massively overspent on players and wages in a desperate attempt to compete with us, Man Utd and Liverpool.

The Russian paid off their £90 million debt immediately and has subsequently pumped a billion (some say almost two) pounds of his dubiously earned money into the club on transfers, obscene wages and bonuses, infrastructure and the poaching and paying off of a succesion of managers. The financial mismanagement has continued on a massive scale. It's just that they can get away with it now because of the dirty Russian.

The argument that all successful clubs including Arsenal have bought success is bogus. We have only spent the money we've earned and what we have spent is a tiny fraction of their obscene outlay. They have had it handed to them on a plate as a gift for nine years now. Even Man Utd's massive spending in the past was funded from a position of enormous income.

Every trophy they have won since Abramovich took control has been bought by him. Every Chelsea fan would have cringed when Abramovich lifted that trophy yesterday because they all know in their hearts that it really is HIS trophy. He had every right to lift it because he paid for it.

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/

So Chelsea fans it IS all about the money. You don't f**king deserve the success that it has bought you. You are the luckiest club in the history of football. And that's not bitterness, it's just fury and hatred.

And while we're on the subject...

There are many reasons to despise Chelsea Football Club.

The fans - be they plastic glory-hunters or neanderthal nazis singing songs about killing jews and gas chambers and disrespecting minute's silences for Hillsborough victims. I have witnessed groups of them on trains racially abusing passengers and staff, singing "Hitler was a Blue, he gassed the ******* Jews" and spitting, belching, farting and generally wallowing in being animals, utter subhuman scum. And let's not forget how fickle and disloyal they are. The week before their "Saviour" Mourinho was sacked CFC played a Champions League match in front of a half-empty Stamford Bridge. Home attendances in the 80s and even the 90s were frequently under 10,000.

The captain - a shameless, classless Chav who racially abuses opponents, abuses 9/11 victims, shags teammates girlfriends, parks in disabled parking bays, urinates on night club floors, kicks, pulls, knees, elbows and generally fouls and cheats his way through games, etc etc etc..

The other obnoxious, cheating mercenaries in their ranks including Cashley Cole and Diving Didier.

Their "history" - they were formed as a business idea rather than a football club. The ground was bought and then the players were poached from existing clubs. No gradual development of a works or factory team or social/athletic club like other clubs. Before the Russian they had one league title to their name (1955 under former Arsenal legend Ted Drake, won with the lowest points total ever, the only major trophy they won before 1970!) and a few cups. Reknowned for being flash, cocky and aggressive with odious, notoriously violent, racist fans to match.

For all these reasons and more Chelsea truly are the scum of the football world. As an Arsenal fan I naturally hate Spurs but my loathing for Chelsea is on another level altogether.

Rant over.

Change the last sentence to Tottenham fan and naturally I hate Arsenal and I agree with pretty much every word. (Must admit, I respect Drogba for all the work he does for sick and disabled kids from the Ivory Coast).

Chelski and Citeh are ruining football.
devilsadvocate
Coach

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 0 time

Re: A view of Chelski from an Arsenal fan...

Postby RoosterMarty » Tue May 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Completely agree as well. It will only get worse now Roman has had a taste of CL success, City will also want to buy some of that as well.

I just hope we don't see those two meet in a Final any time soon.
RoosterMarty
Coach

Has liked: 10 times

Postby Bully » Wed May 23, 2012 8:41 am

hmmmmm ...... ;)
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby whufc » Wed May 23, 2012 11:11 am

Sorry i should have posted my posts in this thread.

And totally agree the reason Chelsea is looked upon so poorly is that clubs like Man U and Arsenal only spent what money there club had earnt through great junior systems and shrewd buys. Yes they bought some players but no they werent able to through 3-4 times more money than any other club in Euprope at them. Chelsea have used the wallet of one man.

Much like Citeh there success will always be disrepected in the history books of football when compared to other clubs achievements.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5611 times
Been liked: 2538 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby whufc » Wed May 23, 2012 11:22 am

What i dont get over in England is how some people are happy to throw thousands on thousands of dollars a season supporting their side when there side has 0% chance of winning the title every single year. Surely at some point they must question it. Im as loyal a fan as any bloke but surely knowing your side does not have single chance of winning the league must take its toll.

The most enjoyment i have had been a West Ham fan has been watching our seasons in the Championship. Every week is a winable game, every week is a loseable game. The league is so tight and a team sitting nearly bottom a few months in can still get in the top few places.
whufc
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:27 pm

I think we just have to accept that money has to be spent to win trophies and get used to it.
I said at the start of last season that if the CL was a priority we had to spend big coin, we didnt and were eliminated early.
If we want to keep up with the Barca's, Real Madrid etc then we have to spend.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3562 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Dirko » Wed May 23, 2012 1:50 pm

whufc wrote:What i dont get over in England is how some people are happy to throw thousands on thousands of dollars a season supporting their side when there side has 0% chance of winning the title every single year. Surely at some point they must question it.

But that happens everywhere. Hell I have spent enough over the Bays throughout the journey knowing they'll win **** all :(

If it wasn't for those sort of fans AFL teams like St Kilda, Bulldogs, Richmond & Melbourne wouldn't exist.
The joy of being on the hill drinking beer cannot be understated
Dirko
Coach

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Bully » Wed May 23, 2012 1:51 pm

SJABC wrote:
whufc wrote:What i dont get over in England is how some people are happy to throw thousands on thousands of dollars a season supporting their side when there side has 0% chance of winning the title every single year. Surely at some point they must question it.

But that happens everywhere. Hell I have spent enough over the Bays throughout the journey knowing they'll win **** all :(

If it wasn't for those sort of fans AFL teams like St Kilda, Bulldogs, Richmond & Melbourne wouldn't exist.

port??
Bully
Coach

Postby whufc » Wed May 23, 2012 2:34 pm

SJABC wrote:

yeah but your have seen glenelg come close and play finals. when was the last time an everton or fulham was even close to winning the league
whufc
Coach

Postby JK » Wed May 23, 2012 2:43 pm

It's a fair point WHUFC .. Aussie Rules teams all at least have hope over a period of time (disregarding a season in isolation like this year with Melbourne, GWS, Gold Coast).

I guess the draft and Salary Cap are to thank for that.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4465 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby devilsadvocate » Wed May 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Jim05 wrote:I think we just have to accept that money has to be spent to win trophies and get used to it.
I said at the start of last season that if the CL was a priority we had to spend big coin, we didnt and were eliminated early.
If we want to keep up with the Barca's, Real Madrid etc then we have to spend.

The way the Spanish economy is heading, Barca and Real may not be around to keep up with for too much longer!
devilsadvocate
Coach

Postby devilsadvocate » Wed May 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Bully wrote:
SJABC wrote:

port??

I thought the same thing!

******* Port. My teams are all absolute shitbaggers, but I still support them for some stupid ******* reason.
devilsadvocate
Coach

Postby whufc » Wed May 23, 2012 9:34 pm

devilsadvocate wrote:
Bully wrote:
SJABC wrote:

port??

I thought the same thing!

******* Port. My teams are all absolute shitbaggers, but I still support them for some stupid ******* reason.

Mate use won a premiership less than 10 years ago thats nothing in EPL world.
whufc
Coach

Postby devilsadvocate » Wed May 23, 2012 9:36 pm

whufc wrote:Mate use won a premiership less than 10 years ago thats nothing in EPL world.

Yeah, but with the way we've played since the '07 prelim in the GAYFL and '99 GF in the SANFL, it feels like 100 years...
devilsadvocate
Coach

Postby Il Duce » Thu May 24, 2012 5:24 am

420742_299677120085416_186592251393904_782458_988982533_n.jpg
420742_299677120085416_186592251393904_782458_988982533_n.jpg (24.39 KiB) Viewed 439 times
internet-bully-see-this-shit-stop-it.jpg
internet-bully-see-this-shit-stop-it.jpg (89.91 KiB) Viewed 439 times
7229838604_a53b54108f_z.jpg
7229838604_a53b54108f_z.jpg (102.87 KiB) Viewed 532 times

that is all
The problem with Barcelona is that I like fish and chips but they had to turn it into calamari and patatas
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Postby whufc » Thu May 24, 2012 10:31 am

Serious qustion Il Duce.

Can you not even see the slightest why alot if not most people look at Chelseas achievements alot lesser than say a Man U or Arsenal etc etc?
whufc
Coach

Postby Bully » Thu May 24, 2012 12:06 pm

whufc - i have been asking the same question to him for many years, yet im shot down in the process and told to f off and go and piss someone else off. So you wont get anything more out of him then i have
Bully
Coach

Postby Il Duce » Thu May 24, 2012 3:06 pm

whufc wrote:Serious qustion Il Duce.

Can you not even see the slightest why alot if not most people look at Chelseas achievements alot lesser than say a Man U or Arsenal etc etc?

In all honesty mate, I am willing to give you a reply but not here, as I not going to give bully the response he is after as I have actually answered the question plenty of times, some people don't wanna comprehend or read or just accept the answer I have given so now he just gets my stock standed "company line" like response or a troll answer, and because some people refuse to just let things go, I have got sick of him and this question and now I refuse to answer it on this forum.

whufc - I will answer this question to you via pm or email or in person if you wish, in fact i am willing to do that to everyone if they want.....except bully.

Now I am done with this topic, you may think what you wish and I just dont care.
The problem with Barcelona is that I like fish and chips but they had to turn it into calamari and patatas
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Postby whufc » Thu May 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Il Duce wrote:
whufc wrote:Serious qustion Il Duce.

In all honesty mate, I am willing to give you a reply but not here, as I not going to give bully the response he is after as I have actually answered the question plenty of times, some people don't wanna comprehend or read or just accept the answer I have given so now he just gets my stock standed "company line" like response or a troll answer, and because some people refuse to just let things go, I have got sick of him and this question and now I refuse to answer it on this forum.

whufc - I will answer this question to you via pm or email or in person if you wish, in fact i am willing to do that to everyone if they want.....except bully.

Now I am done with this topic, you may think what you wish and I just dont care.

Cheers mate i can understand that!

Watching Chelsea win titles is the closest ill probably come to seeing West Ham win anything with the likes of Frank Lampard and Joey Cole winning titles at Chelsea.
whufc
Coach

Postby Bully » Thu May 24, 2012 4:34 pm

and no, he doesnt troll and go on and on and on and on about "arsenal not winning trophies". i have continued to reply with, yes i know we dont win trophies and understand wengers style is not doing any good for us. But he continues to bring it up, like me, when that is brought up about "arsenal not winning trophies", then i will continue to bring up That Chelsea have improved and won things since the silver spooner. If he wants me to stop with my question asking, then maybe he should stop going on and on about Arsenal not winning things for 7 years.

I have every right to ask the questions, and so does he.Call it want you want but its banter IMO

im not allowed to ask this question, but he is allowed to ask his. Yeah, thats fair ;)
Bully
Coach

Next

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  English Soccer