Zola out!

EPL, FA Cup, Carling Cup, The Championship, etc

Zola out!

Postby The Real Number 3 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:31 pm

this absolute turkey is taking us (Birmingham City) backwards. I forget who else was a Brum supporter on here... MightyTiger perhaps? What are your opinions?
One More!
The Real Number 3
League - Best 21

Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 67 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Re: Zola out!

Postby westozfalcon » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:43 pm

I'm a Villa supporter so I shouldn't be having any sympathy for a Blues supporter :) , but I think you're right. Í don't think Zola has any real passion for Birmingham City. It's just a job. He'd rather be living and working in the bright lights of London.
westozfalcon
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 28 times

Postby johntheclaret » Sun May 28, 2017 1:49 pm

westozfalcon wrote:I'm a Villa supporter so I shouldn't be having any sympathy for a Blues supporter :) , but I think you're right. Í don't think Zola has any real passion for Birmingham City. It's just a job. He'd rather be living and working in the bright lights of London.

Palace job is vacant... Again
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun May 28, 2017 2:17 pm

oops, only just seen this thread.

The club made a few errors in the last decade regarding managerial/ownership situations.

The recent events are a little disturbing/confusing. Rowlett was doing a fine job. I liken his situation with that of Steve Bruce back in the day, albeit Bruce did have a little more success, I felt Gary was doing job.

Zola comes in, and we really didn't progress like we should have. As WestOz said, it was just a job to him.

Just an observation with no real science behind it, so it could be completely wrong, but the clubs that aren't in the PL, do seem to perform better with a UK manager.

I hope the owners release some funds and we can go on a shopping spree. we have been down for too long now and we need to start pushing for promotion. we were exceptionally lucky to have not been relegated this season.
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3583 times

Postby johntheclaret » Sun May 28, 2017 6:35 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:oops, only just seen this thread.

The club made a few errors in the last decade regarding managerial/ownership situations.

The recent events are a little disturbing/confusing. Rowlett was doing a fine job. I liken his situation with that of Steve Bruce back in the day, albeit Bruce did have a little more success, I felt Gary was doing job.

Zola comes in, and we really didn't progress like we should have. As WestOz said, it was just a job to him.

Just an observation with no real science behind it, so it could be completely wrong, but the clubs that aren't in the PL, do seem to perform better with a UK manager.

I hope the owners release some funds and we can go on a shopping spree. we have been down for too long now and we need to start pushing for promotion. we were exceptionally lucky to have not been relegated this season.

You and another sleeping (when I say sleeping I mean comatose), giant Nottingham both escaped by the skin of your teeth.

On a brighter note b4st4rds went done :D :D :lol:
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Redknapp is gone.
The Board are a ******* disgrace and clearly went to the same management schools as Glenelg FC
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3583 times

Postby The Real Number 3 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Cotterill to join Harry soon I think.

are you on any of the brum pages on fb? a lot of people calling for the heads of the board
One More!
The Real Number 3
League - Best 21

Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 67 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  English Soccer