everton striker severes artery

EPL, FA Cup, Carling Cup, The Championship, etc

everton striker severes artery

Postby dinglinga » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:33 pm

and who says soccer is a soft mans game

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,21 ... 37,00.html

EVERTON striker James Vaughan severed an artery in his left leg during a 1-1 English Premier League draw with Bolton Wanderers at the Reebok Stadium today (AEST).

Vaughan, 18, was rushed to hospital after sustaining the injury in a challenge with Abdoulaye Meite midway through the second half.

The teen had scored Everton's 33rd-minute equaliser after Kevin Davies put Bolton in front.

Everton boss David Moyes said: "When I saw Andy Johnson shout over I thought it was really bad and it is bad. The blood was really severe and was spurting out.

"The doctors have sewn him up and he's gone off to hospital, but he is a tough boy so he will probably want to play next week
EVERTON striker James Vaughan severed an artery in his left leg during a 1-1 English Premier League draw with Bolton Wanderers at the Reebok Stadium today (AEST).

Vaughan, 18, was rushed to hospital after sustaining the injury in a challenge with Abdoulaye Meite midway through the second half.

The teen had scored Everton's 33rd-minute equaliser after Kevin Davies put Bolton in front.

Everton boss David Moyes said: "When I saw Andy Johnson shout over I thought it was really bad and it is bad. The blood was really severe and was spurting out.

"The doctors have sewn him up and he's gone off to hospital, but he is a tough boy so he will probably want to play next week
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izhCci_GbHA
dinglinga
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Dutchy » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:41 pm

Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2326 times
Been liked: 3506 times

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  English Soccer