Online Bullying and Harrassment

Questions about the site? Ideas how to improve SAFooty? Let us know here!

Online Bullying and Harrassment

Postby fuzzy_1990 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:31 pm

I just wanted to post on this site, to remind users that this forum is an 'open' public forum for Sport lovers in South Australia. That being said , I have a suspicion that , their may be some on this forum that have taken liberties with peoples posts and information to bully and harrass off-line. I cannot as yet prove such behaviour, however I would like to remind all on this forum, that such behaviour is wrong and can be actionable by the South Australian Police and of course the administrators of this site. Any posts that are within the rules of this site are not a free-for-all to start harrassment or bullying of anyone online or off-line. I write this as a warning, that such behaviour will not be tolerated, and if proved will be actioned against. I know most people do the right thing, but I have suspicion that not everyone, has abided by the rules of this forum. I hope I don't have to post this sort of post again.

Thank you to most of you that do the right thing.
fuzzy_1990
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Online Bullying and Harrassment

Postby Dogwatcher » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:54 am

Hmmmm...
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Q. » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:13 am

I am 12 and what is this
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 am

fuzzy_1990 wrote: their may be some on this forum that have taken liberties with peoples posts and information to bully and harrass off-line.

If people take the forums that seriously, then perhaps they shouldn't be on them :?
I've dished out some cr@p and i've got some back over my time, but i've never even thought anything further of it
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Bully » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:27 pm

fuzzy_1990 wrote:I just wanted to post on this site, to remind users that this forum is an 'open' public forum for Sport lovers in South Australia. That being said , I have a suspicion that , their may be some on this forum that have taken liberties with peoples posts and information to bully and harrass off-line. I cannot as yet prove such behaviour, however I would like to remind all on this forum, that such behaviour is wrong and can be actionable by the South Australian Police and of course the administrators of this site. Any posts that are within the rules of this site are not a free-for-all to start harrassment or bullying of anyone online or off-line. I write this as a warning, that such behaviour will not be tolerated, and if proved will be actioned against. I know most people do the right thing, but I have suspicion that not everyone, has abided by the rules of this forum. I hope I don't have to post this sort of post again.

Thank you to most of you that do the right thing.

as much as I agree with you on bullying, reading your post to me makes it that you are now the owner/operator and "site admin" of safooty now? Has wedgie retired ?

Is this correct?
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby dedja » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:42 pm

fuzzy_1990 wrote: their may be some on this forum that have taken liberties with peoples posts and information to bully and harrass off-line.

Back gate, after school ... be there
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 157 times
Been liked: 972 times

Postby Booney » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:48 pm

dedja wrote:

Back gate, after school ... be there

Back gate. Glenelg.

Say.No.More.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Dols » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:46 pm

This is hilarious. Someone give fuzzy a wedgie and then flush his head down the toilet......
Dols
Reserves

Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 51 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Wedgie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:58 pm

Dols wrote:This is hilarious. Someone give fuzzy a wedgie and then flush his head down the toilet......

Or give Wedgie a Fuzzy!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2023 times
Been liked: 3868 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:39 pm

That seemed to work.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach