NFL 2020-21 Season

Any other sports

Re: NFL 2020-21 Season

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:26 pm

The NFL will not have tipping this year.

Here's an alternative NFL: https://fantasy.espn.com.au/games/monda ... make-picks

Regards


Jesse
ESPN Customer Care

:(
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11144
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 354 times
Been liked: 595 times
Grassroots Team: McLaren

Re: NFL 2020-21 Season

Postby MatteeG » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:47 am

Thought Dallas got fleeced on that late pass interference call. But its the Cowboys... :)
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
User avatar
MatteeG
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4617
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:36 pm
Has liked: 350 times
Been liked: 384 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Re: NFL 2020-21 Season

Postby Dutchy » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:47 pm

Are any crowds allowed in? Thought I heard some games had crowds, but havent seen any evidence on games Ive seen yet
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 40088
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1388 times
Been liked: 2212 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Re: NFL 2020-21 Season

Postby Brodlach » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:47 pm

Chiefs had 22% capacity (16,000)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 35796
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 2509 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: NFL 2020-21 Season

Postby JK » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:01 pm

MatteeG wrote:Thought Dallas got fleeced on that late pass interference call. But its the Cowboys... :)


So did I .. Comeback Kings today though :D :-BD
FUSC
User avatar
JK
Coach
 
 
Posts: 35665
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:11 am
Location: Coopers Hill
Has liked: 3391 times
Been liked: 2386 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Re: NFL 2020-21 Season

Postby Brodlach » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:04 pm

JK wrote:
MatteeG wrote:Thought Dallas got fleeced on that late pass interference call. But its the Cowboys... :)


So did I .. Comeback Kings today though :D :-BD


That kickoff was incredible
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 35796
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 2509 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: NFL 2020-21 Season

Postby MatteeG » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:30 pm

LOL @ the Falcons players just watching the ball spin!

Chiefs somehow got over the line despite being outplayed for 3/4s.

Looking forward to the Saints v Raiders game tomorrow at the death star!
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
User avatar
MatteeG
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4617
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:36 pm
Has liked: 350 times
Been liked: 384 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest