5RPH Sports Shows - Weekly Happenings

Any other sports

5RPH Sports Shows - Weekly Happenings

Postby CK » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:23 am

Hi everyone,

5RPH, 1197AM has the Monday Sports Show (7am to 9am), the Wednesday Sports Show (Outside 50 in football season - 7am to 8am) and the Thursday Night Sports Show (SANFL League Teams Show in football season - 8pm to 9pm) each week. Keep an eye here for regular updates for any interviews, features etc throughout the year.

Tomorrow morning, Wednesday, features an interview I have done with Alicia Molik, talking about the Federation Cup tie that starts in Adelaide this Saturday 6 February.
Can you guess where I'm calling from, the Las Vegas Hilton...
CK
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: 5RPH Sports Shows - Weekly Happenings

Postby Big Phil » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 am

John Nankevill and myself will also speak to Phil Herden in our regular gridiron segment, from about 7.15am.

With the Superbowl a week away and the Pro Ball played last weekend, there will be plenty to talk about.

For the baseball fans, we will be chatting to SA Manager Tony Harris ahead of the Claxton Shield Grand Final this coming weekend.

Tony was successful in getting the SA boys through to their first Grand Final in 30 years so there is plenty of excitement in the baseball.

We will also cover the all the cricket and basketball news and of course, as CK mentioned above, we will have his interview with Alicia Molik.
Big Phil
Coach

Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 273 times

Postby Major Gun » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Can you guys get someone who can speak properly to do the breakfast world of football world football show? If it were not for John it would be like listening to KG interviewing KG every week.
Major Gun
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Big Phil » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:00 am

Tomorrow night is the North Adelaide segment on the Thursday Night Summer Sports Show...

I believe Rob Green and Daniel Frangos will be hosting and they will no doubt speak to Roosters coach Daniel Healy...

On from 8pm until 9pm local SA time, tune in to 1197am 5RPH tomorrow night for the North Adelaide segment...

I will post the podcast links Friday morning for those unable to catch the show on the night...
Big Phil
Coach

Postby Big Phil » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:44 am

Tonight is the SANFL Eagles 1/2 hour on the Thursday Night Summer Sports Show...

Would suggest the boys will have new coach Mick Godden as one guest and maybe Chris Davies as the other...

I have no doubt that they will also discuss the Magpies situation as well...

It is on from 8pm - 9pm tonight on 1197am 5RPH...

Will post the podcast links for all Eagles fans tomorrow morning...
Big Phil
Coach

Postby CK » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:13 am

This Monday morning, Feb 15th, is a packed show. Foxsports.com.au's Cam Wallace talking soccer at 7.15am; SACA's Shane Bernhardt with all things cricket at 7.45am; the weekly "Dag Classic" at 8.00am; Channel Ten's Corey Wingard at 8.05; Advertiser basketball guru Boti Nagy at 8.30am.

For a special treat this week, Fringe act "Sung Like A Horse" will be live in the studio between 7.30am and 7.45am, previewing their upcoming act.

Look forward to you joining John Nankivell and myself.
CK
Veteran

Postby Big Phil » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Tomorrow morning John Nankevill and myself will discuss all things sport from 7am til 8am

I will be speaking to Robert Laidlaw in regards to the local Division 1 Baseball competition around 7.20am...

Then at about 7.40am John will have a chat about all things AFL and NAB Cup with the Advertiser's Zac Milbank...
Big Phil
Coach

Postby CK » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Just to advise that the Monday Morning Sports Show, in its usual form, will be taking a break this Monday, as the RPH Racing Team dissect the Adelaide Cup in depth, but will be returning March 15.
CK
Veteran

Postby CK » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:12 pm

To advise in general:

For the Monday Morning Show in football season:

7.15 - 7.30: AFL with Gary Stork

7.30 - 8.00: SANFL review with a number of the RPH SANFL Team

8.00 - 8.30: A new "Regional Football Leagues" show, featuring a number of country and local leagues

8.30 - 8.40: "Thunderstruck" - our regular chat with Adelaide Thunderbird's Georgia Beaton.
CK
Veteran

Postby Big Phil » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Tomorrow morning, Phil Herden and I will be talking with:

7.20am - Robert Laidlaw - wrap up of the first round of Division 1 Baseball finals...

7.40am - Zac Milbank from the Advertiser to discuss all things AFL...

And plenty of other sports in between all that including SANFL, cricket, hockey, soccer etc etc...

Wednesday Morning Summer Sports Show from 7am til 8pm on 5RPH 1197am
Big Phil
Coach

Postby Big Phil » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:51 am

With the season proper kicking off this weekend, the 5RPH Thursday Night SANFL League Teams Show swings back into action, taking over from the Thursday Night Summer Sports Show.

Every Thursday night 8pm - 9pm, tune into 1197am 5RPH and hear all the SANFL teams for the round ahead. All the INS and OUTS, coach and player interviews and regular chats with the a 'Tiser journo.

This Thursday night, myself and Chris Kendall get the season underway with the first show for the year so make sure you tune in to hear who is in the league line-up for your teams first up game.
Big Phil
Coach

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports