Pro Wrestling Talk

Any other sports

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Postby Bully » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:08 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:I'm sure no one will agree with me but i honestly don't care... Steph and trips have been awesome!!!

I agree.
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby wristwatcher » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Bully wrote:wristwatcher - trust me, I don't give a shit what you think or do. And your views mean nothing to me.

I am quite right in my ways to respond when I get an attack from you, and yes, it is an attack.

Now back on the interesting topic . Triple H as a heel is good as he suits it. I still think PUNK should get another title shot against odviously goat man who will win the title

:lol: :butthead: :rock:
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 852 times

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Fantastic ending to Raw. I still do not understand how people can come on this forum on criticise Goldust's work and say he isn't a great performer. Don't know what he has to do to win you over.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 44 times
Grassroots Team: Payneham NU

Postby Mic » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Fantastic ending to Raw. I still do not understand how people can come on this forum on criticise Goldust's work and say he isn't a great performer. Don't know what he has to do to win you over.

Pretty much everyone has a good match with The Shield.

Name a great singles match Goldust had in his 1st WWE stint - I can't.
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 145 times

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:29 pm

Great matches against H3, Razor Ramon and Roddy Piper to name 3. He was a main eventer in WWF and WCW, his stats don't lie. He may not be to some people's tastes but his edgy persona is always entertaining. Very few people in the business could have pulled off the torrets gimmick. Not in my all time top 10 but never far off.

Think your over rating the Shield a little mate. Rollins is a star but the other two still have a fair way to go IMO. Reigns does have a good look I will admit but I don't put them in the class of the companies top workers.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:48 pm

No doubt all 3 members of the Shield will be stars in the business over the next decade. My pick to be the most successful is Ambrose - the guy has it all! However it would not surprise me if Reigns or Rollins main evented a Wrestlemania in the future.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby Bully » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:37 am

wristwatcher wrote:Great matches against H3, Razor Ramon and Roddy Piper to name 3. He was a main eventer in WWF and WCW, his stats don't lie. He may not be to some people's tastes but his edgy persona is always entertaining. Very few people in the business could have pulled off the torrets gimmick. Not in my all time top 10 but never far off.

Think your over rating the Shield a little mate. Rollins is a star but the other two still have a fair way to go IMO. Reigns does have a good look I will admit but I don't put them in the class of the companies top workers.

your words - hilarious :lol:

but at least I don't take it to a personal level, unlike yourself.
Bully
Coach

Postby Bully » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:39 am

Blackwhite wrote:No doubt all 3 members of the Shield will be stars in the business over the next decade. My pick to be the most successful is Ambrose - the guy has it all! However it would not surprise me if Reigns or Rollins main evented a Wrestlemania in the future.

seth is the best out of them, reigns is just muscle with talent . Ambrose is a star of the future for sure. Maybe ambrose will lose the US championship then after the tag team champs were lost there will be a feud between the three and they will split
Bully
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:07 am

Bully wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:Great matches against H3, Razor Ramon and Roddy Piper to name 3. He was a main eventer in WWF and WCW, his stats don't lie. He may not be to some people's tastes but his edgy persona is always entertaining. Very few people in the business could have pulled off the torrets gimmick. Not in my all time top 10 but never far off.

your words - hilarious :lol:

but at least I don't take it to a personal level, unlike yourself.

Go away FONC. Your starting to bore me now.
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Bully » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:05 am

wristwatcher wrote:
Go away FONC. Your starting to bore me now.

you are *
now you know how it feels......
now back on to important things .

Mic wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:Fantastic ending to Raw. I still do not understand how people can come on this forum on criticise Goldust's work and say he isn't a great performer. Don't know what he has to do to win you over.

Pretty much everyone has a good match with The Shield.

Name a great singles match Goldust had in his 1st WWE stint - I can't.

Agreed.
Maybe be big show will join the "club" that vince has .....you know, the kiss my ass club :D. after his interference at the end of the show
Bully
Coach

Postby Mic » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:21 am

His feud/matches with HHH were very average (and bored crowds), his match with Razor was ok; his match with Piper was entertaining but was barely a match. From memory, he has been in one PPV main event in his entire career, a 10-man tag match. There are at least 100 better workers than him.

I don't watch a huge amount of the current product, but I haven't seen The Shield have anything less than a decent match so far.
Mic
League - Top 5

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:39 pm

What does everyone think of Langston's baby face turn on Smackdown? He definitely needed a change of character so I don't mind it.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby wristwatcher » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Blackwhite wrote:What does everyone think of Langston's baby face turn on Smackdown? He definitely needed a change of character so I don't mind it.

Like it a lot. Big fan and I heard he had been endorsed by Cena so I expect big things. When his character evolves you will find his mic skills are also very good. Future world Champion with exposed ass cheeks.
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby helicopterking » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:25 pm

I find Biggie very entertaining.
Tons of Funk, not so much, they annoy me.
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 675 times

Postby Mic » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Blackwhite wrote:What does everyone think of Langston's baby face turn on Smackdown? He definitely needed a change of character so I don't mind it.

Might turn on Punk and join Heyman's group.
Mic
League - Top 5

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:21 pm

TNA's Bound for Glory looks like it will be a decent event. Would love to see AJ win back the World title. Expect Roode & Angle to put on one hell of a match.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby Bully » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:41 pm

Big E to face the flop Curtis axel for inter championship. I hope at hell in a cell
Bully
Coach

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:24 pm

AJ Styles new TNA world champ! You beauty. About time! Decent PPV considering it has just been slapped together these last couple weeks.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby wristwatcher » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Blackwhite wrote:AJ Styles new TNA world champ! You beauty. About time! Decent PPV considering it has just been slapped together these last couple weeks.

Love it P1 is still dead set amazing. Looking forward to this Saturdays Impact 8)
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Bully » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:58 pm

ok raw, I guess
Bully
Coach

PreviousNext