Pro Wrestling Talk

Any other sports

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:03 am

it was awesome... I've only seen upto were Bryan got everything he wanted. .. Finally one of my prediction came true :lol:

How good a heel is Stephanie? love her or hate her, she is very good at what she does!!! Got a quote from Bleachers which said something like "imagine if stephanie could wrestle Bryan, it would be epic. She is an amazing heel".
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3032 times
Been liked: 2406 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:46 am

"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:43 am

YES YES YES
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (118.77 KiB) Viewed 407 times
Blackwhite
Reserves

Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 44 times
Grassroots Team: Payneham NU

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:45 am

woodublieve12 wrote:it was awesome... I've only seen upto were Bryan got everything he wanted. .. Finally one of my prediction came true :lol:

How good a heel is Stephanie? love her or hate her, she is very good at what she does!!! Got a quote from Bleachers which said something like "imagine if stephanie could wrestle Bryan, it would be epic. She is an amazing heel".

Think I was the first one to predict this outcome the day after Batista won the rumble. People power has spoken.

And as for steph, she was great in that segment! I just want to punch her in the face at times, I hope Bryan gets his hands on her.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:51 am

Blackwhite wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:it was awesome... I've only seen upto were Bryan got everything he wanted. .. Finally one of my prediction came true :lol:

Think I was the first one to predict this outcome the day after Batista won the rumble. People power has spoken.

And as for steph, she was great in that segment! I just want to punch her in the face at times, I hope Bryan gets his hands on her.

that's what makes her so good... :)

Stephanie is such a gifted heel, practically winking at the audience but never becoming a straight-up parody of the evil authority figure. The WWE really has something here. If she had this kind of delivery 10 years ago, she and Triple H might have been a main event act truly worthy of their spots on the card.

God, imagine if Stephanie could wrestle Bryan? I think I would faint. She's the most incredible heel in years.
It was the little things that really made this—the passion of the fans, the way Stephanie's voice devolved into a shriek as she got more and more angry, the way she threw her hands in the air as Triple H lost his cool. Could it be that WWE was a step ahead of us all this time?
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:05 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:

that's what makes her so good... :)

Stephanie is such a gifted heel, practically winking at the audience but never becoming a straight-up parody of the evil authority figure. The WWE really has something here. If she had this kind of delivery 10 years ago, she and Triple H might have been a main event act truly worthy of their spots on the card.

God, imagine if Stephanie could wrestle Bryan? I think I would faint. She's the most incredible heel in years.
It was the little things that really made this—the passion of the fans, the way Stephanie's voice devolved into a shriek as she got more and more angry, the way she threw her hands in the air as Triple H lost his cool. Could it be that WWE was a step ahead of us all this time?

I would like to think this was the plan all along however WWE did not want to go down this track, they were forced - lets make no mistake about that.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby mighty hounds » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:35 pm

You guys reckon Bryan will beat Triple H clean?
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 286 times

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:45 pm

mighty hounds wrote:You guys reckon Bryan will beat Triple H clean?

I think so. No way WWE can go against what the fans want at there biggest show of the year. Well at least I hope not. Will be great to see HHH finally put someone over at the showcase of the immortals. After all, the success of the show rests 99% with Daniel Bryan.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Blackwhite wrote:

I think so. No way WWE can go against what the fans want at there biggest show of the year. Well at least I hope not. Will be great to see HHH finally put someone over at the showcase of the immortals. After all, the success of the show rests 99% with Daniel Bryan.

you didn't happen to catch his match against Batista at WM????
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:04 pm

I'd love to see a little help from Punk just to get him back in the mix but I know that's wishful thinking.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 850 times

Postby mighty hounds » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Blackwhite wrote:

Where's Stone Cold when you need him to give her a stunner!! :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 286 times

Postby wristwatcher » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:44 pm

Her silicone will pop
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:53 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:

Putting 1 star over in the last decade is hardly a counter argument. Even on regular PPV's HHH has buried stars in marquee matches. All will be forgiven if the right thing is done at WM.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Mania starting to take a nice shape now and I love the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal. His son must be the early favourite :)
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Bully » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:42 pm

decent smackdown this week. Emotional bit from Dolph after his match! True hard worker who deserves more than he gets currently
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:36 pm

wristwatcher wrote:Mania starting to take a nice shape now and I love the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal. His son must be the early favourite :)

Son???
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:20 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:Mania starting to take a nice shape now and I love the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal. His son must be the early favourite :)

Son???

I was living in America at the time when....

Paul White/Big Show/The Giant debuted in Halloween Havoc 95 IIRC v Hulk Hogan losing the monster truck battle and falling from the top of the building to come back and win the world title later that night. He debuted and his opening line was "I am the son of a Giant". They dropped it soon after probably for legal reasons.

One of Scott Halls greatest lines was about 3-4 years later when he asked him in a skit "Hey is Andre really your Dad". Piss funny stuff :lol:

But in all seriousness he would be my early tip for the Battle Royal. Despite some saying he was having his final run a few years ago he has been good as a heel and face and very loyal. This would be a nice reward. I'd think a face would probably win first up.
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Mic » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:33 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:

Yep, and it was a snoozefest because HHH demanded the match be given 20+ minutes.
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 144 times

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:17 pm

Watched TNA and found the whole Jeff Hardy "Willow" incarnation quite intriguing.

I will reserve my judgement of Lashley until his match next week v Bobby Roode. He does look good though.
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Mic » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:19 pm

wristwatcher wrote:Watched TNA and found the whole Jeff Hardy "Willow" incarnation quite intriguing.

I will reserve my judgement of Lashley until his match next week v Bobby Roode. He does look good though.

I'm surprised WWE hasn't signed Hardy since he's been clean; maybe he doesn't want the schedule (although many talent have negotiated schedules these days).
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 144 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports