Stub Hub

Any other sports

Stub Hub

Postby the big bang » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:54 pm

so my missus won us a trip to NYC and Vegas, we leave Wednesday. Haven't got the official itinerary yet, but i think we'll be in New York on the Sunday, for opening week of the NFL, Jets hosting Raiders. Looking at stub hub to get tix. anyone used the site before? good/bad experiences?

or is there a better site to do this through?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers.
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Stub Hub

Postby mighty hounds » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:02 pm

the big bang wrote:so my missus won us a trip to NYC and Vegas, we leave Wednesday. Haven't got the official itinerary yet, but i think we'll be in New York on the Sunday, for opening week of the NFL, Jets hosting Raiders. Looking at stub hub to get tix. anyone used the site before? good/bad experiences?

or is there a better site to do this through?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers.

Purchased heaps of tickets through it. Always produced the goods. My advice would be to wait out as close to game day as possible because it's fans re-selling season tickets the ones that haven't been sold become cheaper due to people just wanting to make a sale. I bought a a ticket to a lakers game about 2-3 days before the game and only 70 for it. The seat was first block behind the right side of the ring.
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby whufc » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:51 pm

From what I could find stubhub have a basic seat plan of where the tickets will have u.

If u are getting tickets to something at metlife google metlife seating views and then type in the seat number of the tickets stub hub have.

You will get an exact animated view of what u will see from that ticket

I have bought 4 different events on stub hub and have received the first two no problems at all and just waiting for the other two which say on stubhub 'in progress'
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Mic » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:13 am

I bought basketball, baseball and ice hockey tickets for the US from Stub Hub. Had no problems, but it was expensive (although worth it!).
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 144 times

Postby whufc » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:56 am

Mic wrote:I bought basketball, baseball and ice hockey tickets for the US from Stub Hub. Had no problems, but it was expensive (although worth it!).

Yep and to think at some stage I think all of us would have complained about ticket prices to a sporting event over here.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports